What's new

Will Mars mission propel India ahead of China in space race?

To all the cynics, watch and burn.

:yahoo:

Now all we have to do is wait for it reach the Mars orbit a year or so from now.

I say yes, doesn't matter if you have no manned space flight, no plan for space station or have a test station, and a host of other things. This is the thing that makes or break a space program.

BTW, our Mars mission didn't fail, the Russians failed us. We tried to use Russian to save resources, but as it turns out Russian rockets is like Russian cars, there's a reason you don't see those on the street.

Kindly ignore the OP
I don't know why Pakistanis & certain variety of Indians want to make it a china vs india thread
Every one knows you are ahead of us in space 
Let's wish the Indians best of luck。

Wow I thought you would troll
I don't know why some people are hell Blent on making this a china vs india threadthread

dream on india.... China is way ahead and it will take another 100 years to catch up even if china freeze all missions for that 100 years ... so keep dreaming....

100 years??? China is definitely ahead.. But India is not far behind...

In 2008 India became the fourth country to place its flag on the Moon after USA,Russia and Japan....
If mars mission will become a success India become third country done so after USA,Russia and European union...
Crewed space program: China initiated own crewed space program in 1967 and achieved in 2003... India initiated in 2007 and expected to be in 2017...
Moon exploration using lander and rover: China's Chang'e 3 will be in 2013 dec... India's Chandrayaan-2 will be in 2016...
Both countries planning manned moon landing in 2020+....
The Chinese space station is scheduled to be completed in 2020.... India not yet initiated such a program as it costs billions...

Naaa....the chinese will have the lead from some time. But our success will have the effect of putting a wagon load of burning molten lead up the *nus of members like @peaceful and @shuttler ....more than enough for some good entertainment for some time if you ask me.:haha:

dream on India.... China is way ahead and it will take another 100 years to catch up even if china freeze all missions for that 100 years ... so keep dreaming....
I seriously hope u could say the same about your own country as well.You wouldn't have to do your cheerleading to earn your bread and butter in that case!! :cray:

I seriously hope u could say the same about your own country as well.You wouldn't have to do your cheerleading to earn your bread and butter in that case!! :cray:
typical indian response... this thread is about china and india.... and that is what i said in my post that dream on india, you cant catch china they are wayyy ahead of you

AND your best response is troll by bring in Pakistan into this lol.... BTW i am British national and way ahead of your india in all sectors :) happy now

typical indian response... this thread is about china and india.... and that is what i said in my post that dream on india, you cant catch china they are wayyy ahead of you

AND your best response is troll by bring in Pakistan into this lol.... BTW i am British national and way ahead of your india in all sectors :) happy now

Typical case of a$$ burning...:lol:

Scientific achievements such as space exploration are a combined achievement of the humanity and not belong to say India or US or China or Pakistan. On Mars you will be known as Earthling and not a Pakistani.

lol :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:....u r a funny guy

Congratulations to ISRO. Able to launch successfully with a modest budget and with a tme frame of 18 months.
GREAT GOING

See this is what u would call typical Pakistani mentality or as u would say "response".You are so ashamed of your true identity or rather I should use the word "response"!! As soon as I mentioned Pakistan u immediately dumped your Pakistani identity and root and became a true British national as if u have nothing to do with Pakistan.U would never see an Indian doing that,overseas Indians and NRI's make it a point to stick to their roots and never tend to forget their past. Infact the there are a rising number of Pakistanis who are nowadays referring to themselves as Indians in Canada,UK,US and elsewhere.BTW my response to u was on the ground that if the competition is between India and China than why do Pakistanis go on rejoicing Chinese success be it in any field?? And the way in which Pakistanis on this forum cheer Chinese achievements is a bit weird and creepy in a way as if Pakistanis had a 50% stake in the project.

See this is what u would call typical Pakistani mentality or as u would say "response".You are so ashamed of your true identity or rather I should use the word "response"!! As soon as I mentioned Pakistan u immediately dumped your Pakistani identity and root and became a true British national as if u have nothing to do with Pakistan.U would never see an Indian doing that,overseas Indians and NRI's make it a point to stick to their roots and never tend to forget their past. Infact the there are a rising number of Pakistanis who are nowadays referring to themselves as Indians in Canada,UK,US and elsewhere.BTW my response to u was on the ground that if the competition is between India and China than why do Pakistanis go on rejoicing Chinese success be it in any field?? And the way in which Pakistanis on this forum cheer Chinese achievements is a bit weird and creepy in a way as if Pakistanis had a 50% stake in the project.

i have not seen any Pakistani claiming to be indian. i rather die before saying that...but i do have seen indian who left behind their indian nationality to become british, US or other nationals, we never let go our Nationality...

China is a friendly country and support them and feel good about their success , its indian mentality that they have first mission to MARS which is still not a success and they have open a thread by saying we are ahead of china...

China success in any field is felt like ours as they are like brothers to us... but you indian cant get that as you people do not enjoy relation like this to any of your neighbors

i have not seen any Pakistani claiming to be indian. i rather die before saying that...but i do have seen indian who left behind their indian nationality to become british, US or other nationals, we never let go our Nationality...

Funny considering the fact that few posts before you claimed to be a UK national and boasted about how superior you are to Indians .

Back
Top Bottom