What's new

Wikileaks Unveils The True Face Of Sharif Brothers

Captain03

Reaction score
source: Dawn News

On the issue of former Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry, Shahbaz claimed that the PML-N was open to negotiation, provided that Chaudhry was symbolically restored as Chief Justice of Pakistan. Shahbaz stressed that his party could not afford the political humiliation of abandoning what had become a long-standing principle in favor of Chaudhry’s restoration. At the same time, Shahbaz claimed to understand that Chaudhry was a problematic jurist, whose powers would need to be carefully curtailed. Shahbaz underscored that the Sharifs were prepared to adopt any safeguards that President Zardari desired prior to Chaudhry’s restoration, including curtailment of his powers to create judicial benches, removal of his suo moto jurisdiction, and/or establishment of a constitutional court as a check on the Supreme Court. Shahbaz also stated that following the restoration, the PML-N was prepared to end the issue and remove Chaudhry once and for all by adopting legislation proposed in the Charter of Democracy that would ban all judges who had taken an oath under a Provisional Constitutional Order (PCO) from serving. Asked about the PML-N’s openness to a new role for current Chief Justice Hameed Dogar, Shahbaz stated that Dogar was a completely discredited jurist and that his party did not believe that he should play any role in a future set-up after his mandatory retirement on March 20. Shahbaz left the clear impression that the PML-N was unwilling to show any flexibility on Dogar.

So now we know y 18th amendment was paassed by both PPP and PMLN ... Khadim-e-Aala is cauight with his pants down ... its comes as no surprise that PMLN has the highest stock of fake degree holders among them .

Nobody gives crap to DAWN news using cooked-up news of Wikileaks backed by terrorist PPP government and MQM.

Sharif brothers and importantly Shahbaz Shariff has done extremely well for the uplift of Punjab Province of Pakistan, Punjab is now rejecting foreign aid unlike anyother provinces and has done economically well during war times. Sadly other provinces are left far behind.

As CM of Punjab, Shahbaz shariff has done well and PML-N shouldnot be bothered about DAWN news run by neo-liberalists, MqM and PPP terrorist backers.

dude i very humbly state that plz no body is an angel lets for once in our life let us be prepared to call a spade a spade and also Dawn is not ur fathers nor ur grands fathers company same goes for me as well its a paper with credibility like no other in Pakistan perhaps THE NEWS CAN BE COMPARED so plz if there is any thing which is making u or ur leaders pee plz go to bathroom instead of lecturing not to watch. plz forgive my arrogance cause althoug i have spoken i am no match to the likes of u and wont debate u in ur honor since i have a sane mind left and i want to keep it thank u

just saying something out of context here..tat whenever i visit this wikileak.ch site it reminds me of a novel 'by way of deception' ,(maybe 1990 bestseller by ostrosky).there he mentioned lot about cables and cable gate sniffing or listening..even the categories e.g secret,top secret ,confidential,etc seems to match the description provided in that novel.

Khuda ganjay ko nakhun na day, magar thori si akal day day.

General Gilani went to Mian Sharif and asked for him to give one of your sons for politics, he actually wanted Shahbaz Sharif.
Mian Sharif Replied, Shahbaz nay to saara karobar sambhala hua hai, Issay (NS) lay jao, yeh saara din Gaanay sunta rehta hai.
Thats how NS's political career started.

It'll prove interesting how Pakistanis digest the trove of wikileak documents acquired from Julius Assange by DAWN. One interesting sidenote is that the head of ISPR Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas is the brother of DAWN's editor-in-chief Zafar Abbas-

Newspaper In Pakistan Publishes Wikileak Documents-NYT Jane Perlez May 20, 2011

Athar Abbas's all brothers are associated with media. Azhar Abbas is MD of Geo, Mazhar Abbas with ARY (dont know whether he is working or not). So, there is no point to connect Dawn to wikileaks through him.

"...So, there is no point to connect Dawn to wikileaks through him."

Not my intent. Simply was interested that both are senior "editors" of the news, if you will.

From other posts here it's clearly a common interest among the siblings.

wikileaks is cia leaks its disinformation why cant you find a single one about israel britain france germany italy or spain or USA internal affairs?jullian assange is doing phsy-ops phsycological warfare against pakistan.no comments for cia leaks

A loan of Rs3 billion against the Sharif brothers remains outstanding despite a lapse of about ten years when the physical assets of four industrial units Ittefaq Foundries, Brothers Steel, Ittefaq Brothers and Ilyas Enterprises were surrendered to nine lending banks, who haven’t got a penny back since 1998. The Sharif brothers were lauded in the national press in 1998 for surrendering their physical assets to nine banks but in actual terms, these banks did not get a single penny back after one of their (Sharif’s) own directors moved the court and got a stay order against selling of these assets. The stay order in favour of Ittefaq Brothers remains effective till date. Meanwhile, the representatives and legal experts of these nine banks are said to have recently met at Lahore to decide a new course of action to recover the loans from the Sharif brothers who have been shown as “defaulters” of the banks. The National Bank of Pakistan is the worst affected bank with a stuck up loan of Rs1.5 billion. Earlier, in his capacity as Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif in a highly charged televised address to the nation, had announced to surrender all the physical assets of Itefaq Foundries, Brothers Steels, Ittefaq Brothers and Ilyas Enterprises to the nine banks, whom the Sharifs reportedly owed Rs3.09billion. The process of selling the Ittefaq Foundries was stopped when one of the relatives of Sharif Brothers moved an application in the Lahore High Court in 2005 and the matter is still pending with the courts without any payment to the concerned banks. This is just a glimpse of corruption by Sharif brothers, if I go in details, a brief book could be written. In true sense it is pot calling the kettle black. Mian Sahib first return the money of embezzlement and corruption.

Back
Top Bottom