What's new

WikiLeaks: Indian army poses as obstacle to Siachen solution

Oh the peace loving indians, and then they dont waste a breath blaming us and whining over what we do. Bloody hypocrites.

aslan bhaiy , qun apna waqt barbaad kartay hen indians ko samjah ke : " kuTTay ke aagay been bajaana ka kya faiyda "

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1811887 said:
aslan bhaiy , qun apna waqt barbaad kartay hen indians ko samjah ke qun kay : " kuTTay ke aagay been bajaanay ka kya faiyda "

Yeh baat Sahi Kahi ap Ne ,
Bilkul Lagu Hoti Hai

Aaap pe :azn:

Oh the peace loving indians, and then they dont waste a breath blaming us and whining over what we do. Bloody hypocrites.

Can you guarantee that your army and ISI will not try to pull another Kargil with their history of duplicity?

As a Pakistani who has zilch say in the decisions of the Army and ISI and their history of disrespecting the civilian authority gives us enough reason to tread carefully when dealing with your nation....

I think that is right that the IA is not ready to accept this.

The strategic concerns are important.

If the guarantees are internationally binding and the area marked, then it would be different.

None are ready to do so.

Bark...Bark...Bark...Bark Bark Bark Bark.
Original Post By MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n

Can you please translate what you wrote? Google translator only translates human languages.....

Maybe he is chewing the bark of a tree and has got fascinated so much that he has forgotten that he was posting a post!

He has a Dr to his name.

Maybe an Absent Minded Professor!

:rofl:

My theory is that first Pakistan should withdraw from AZAD KASHMIR to what it was in 1947 , and then there should be talk about what belongs to whom ..

Until then there is no question leaving or withdrawing from Siachen...

we have not lost so many people there to lose control of Siachen + we are paying so much to keep soldiers up there and the hardship of soldiers who make this happen... so my view is NO ....

We knew it already and very well,dont need help of wikileaks,but who will accept??? :undecided:

My theory is that first Pakistan should withdraw from AZAD KASHMIR to what it was in 1947 , and then there should be talk about what belongs to whom ..

You talk about 1947,Indians may win after 1947 debates but can never win 1947.
If Azad Kashmir then talk about Junagarh & Hyderabad ,all areas were occupied by India by using military forces.

The cable stated that every time India and Pakistan came “very close” to an agreement on the Siachen issue, the prime minister of the day would be forced to back out by the Indian defence establishment, the Congress Party hardline and opposition leaders.

I can wonder Why Indian army doesn't want a solution to Siachen .

Let Indian Army keep Siachen with them..Pakistan wants its land?Come take us..as you have been trying for decades.

maybe you are forgetting who made whom run like rats out of siachen.;)

you attacked as cowards without declaring open war but our soldiers fought and nobody ran but we will get back siachin and make Indian Armed forces part of history

yeah, u guys are known for bravery, during the kargil war u declared open war against india and attacked..

Back
Top Bottom