What's new

WikiLeaks Cables Show a Saudi Obsession With Iran

Nowadays everyone's obsessed with us . saudiz were like that for almost 1.3 thousand years .

no news here

but this phenomena is recent.
The #1 rival of Iranian kingdoms for the past 1000 years were Turkish dynasties.

Buyids vs Seljuks
Saffavids vs Ottomans and so on...

Saudi Arabian are only interested having managerial positions while the actual work is done by the foreign workers. How can they even compete with Iran that has army of engineers and scientists. The Saudis first have to change their own culture by developing their own engineers and scientists rather than just managers.

Saudi Arabian are only interested having managerial positions while the actual work is done by the foreign workers. How can they even compete with Iran that has army of engineers and scientists. The Saudis first have to change their own culture by developing their own engineers and scientists rather than just managers.

How are you even able to write a post on a internet forum after writing so much bullshit in such a short post?

Just wondering what kind of drugs you are taking. Might even be Iranian heroin. After all they have the biggest addiction in the world.

How are you even able to write a post on a internet forum after writing so much bullshit in such a short post? Just wondering what kind of drugs you are taking. Might even be Iranian heroin. After all they have the biggest addiction in the world.

Seems like you have lot of personal experience in that field.

How are you even able to write a post on a internet forum after writing so much bullshit in such a short post?

Just wondering what kind of drugs you are taking. Might even be Iranian heroin. After all they have the biggest addiction in the world.
@waz This idiot left and right is trolling against Iran I am not that cheap to waste my time for this afro arab creator, but what about your managmet?

Seems like you have lot of personal experience in that field.

You are the one that should ask yourself that question after writing such kind of nonsense. Not me.

It's a well-known fact that drug addiction is a major problem in Iran. You don't need any personal experience with drugs to know that. Just like you don't need to weigh 250 kg to know that there are many obese people in the US and Mexico.

@waz This idiot left and right is trolling against Iran I am not that cheap to waste my time for this afro arab creator, but what about your managmet?

I don't think that personal insults are allowed on PDF. Secondly I am no Afro-Arab and there are less than 10 million Afro-Arabs out of 450 million Arabs. Afro-Iranians exist in Iran too. Maybe you are one of them? You seem very obsessed about them. Or maybe you are an Iranian Gypsy or better a Martian?

Well, I won't insult you as you are not on my level but it is obvious who is obsessed with who. Just today you were trolling on the Arab section desperately posting your historical lies, nonsense and barking for attention.

You are a multiple user, serial troll and you have been banned permanently under your previous users. It's amazing that you are even allowed to be a member on PDF. Not only that you were until recently banned for months from this very section due to trolling. I have no clue why an administrator allowed you back again.

@Horus bro, can you explain this above or shall I contact @WebMaster ? Look at a previous thread on GH where the evidence is found.

Just today this troll was trying to hijack two excellent threads on the Arab section and when not doing that he is insulting Arabs on the Iranian section of the forum without getting any warnings from anyone.

When we have serious discussions here he is crying for the moderators for no reason.

You need to ask yourself whether users that only contribute with trolling, have created multiple users (many of them permanently banned) shall continue to troll or not. The choice is yours but it does not benefit the forum. Let's just put it this way.

I took my time long ago to collect evidence of him being a double user (something that was an open secret on this section among many users even his compatriots) and his user history was/is full of infractions. It was enough to permanently ban several of his users. Yet here months later he is back again under a new username.

P.S.:

@2800 Your avatar is not a historical map but it suits the other historical nonsense that you are spreading here.:lol: Prophet Muhammad (saws) was an Iranian, remember? What a tool. Also notice the big sea to the right on your avatar. With big letters there is written "Arabian Sea". You must love that, lol.

Last edited:
Nowadays everyone's obsessed with us . saudiz were like that for almost 1.3 thousand years .

no news here

There is no Iran-Saudi Rivalry... It is Iran acting big while Saudis trying to exaggerate their size... Saudis are no match to a super power like Iran... Saudi is more par with countries like Jordan and UAE... Qatar is doing the same mistake.. They think because Western experts come to their bare-land, extract oil from beneath their feet.. They think because they have sold more oil and have a bigger GDP due to more oil then they are big and should be considered big... You can dream big but putting feet in adults' shoes is something funny!

I'm sure Saudis pay the oil money to writers so they mention the name of Saudi where Iran is mentioned so they seem bigger than they are!!

It is like what their new un-elected FM said yesterday and it was so funny that no one in Iran even considered it serious enough to be responded! Saudi said, If Iran continue to mess with ME then we will stop them!! :pleasantry:

Saudis really bombed thousands of innocent bare-feet women and children and sometimes sheep to tell the world that we are very powerful and should accept us as a power next to Iran!! and it seems they really believed they are strong!! :mamba:

We have a saying about this in Iran:

"boro bache jan...boro ba bozorgtaret bia!" means : "go kid... Go come back with an adult"

We have a joke about this in Iran:

A big snake is walking in a route in jungle and a small warm came walking shoulder-to shoulder to the snake... When snake asked what he is doing? the worm says: " Where we two snakes are going?!"

I ask every Iranian in PDF to let these kiddos spread fun... It is good for every body who read their leaders comments to have some fun!!

I swear to God, I was sitting with my old 80 year old aunty the other night, there was a Saudi official on TV in news channel saying stuff bigger than their mouth... I swear to God, my aunty were close to having a heart attack... He laughed so hard that we worried about her!! When later she explained that was one of those jokes she never thought to hear it in his time!

Iran is so weak that even a 10 million UAE has more GDP than Iran... %100 of Iranians around the world and inside Iran have no food to eat... Iran is a backward nation that when its oil exports stopped had nothing to eat... Yes, Saudi is that worm!!

There is no Iran-Saudi Rivalry... It is Iran acting big while Saudis trying to exaggerate their size... Saudis are no match to a super power like Iran... Saudi is more par with countries like Jordan and UAE... Qatar is doing the same mistake.. They think because Western experts come to their bare-land, extract oil from beneath their feet.. They think because they have sold more oil and have a bigger GDP due to more oil then they are big and should be considered big... You can dream big but putting feet in adults' shoes is something funny!

I'm sure Saudis pay the oil money to writers so they mention the name of Saudi where Iran is mentioned so they seem bigger than they are!!

It is like what their new un-elected FM said yesterday and it was so funny that no one in Iran even considered it serious enough to be responded! Saudi said, If Iran continue to mess with ME then we will stop them!! :pleasantry:

Saudis really bombed thousands of innocent bare-feet women and children and sometimes sheep to tell the world that we are very powerful and should accept us as a power next to Iran!! and it seems they really believed they are strong!! :mamba:

We have a saying about this in Iran:

"boro bache jan...boro ba bozorgtaret bia!" means : "go kid... Go come back with an adult"

We have a joke about this in Iran:

A big snake is walking in a route in jungle and a small warm came walking shoulder-to shoulder to the snake... When snake asked what he is doing? the worm says: " Where we two snakes are going?!"

I ask every Iranian in PDF to let these kiddos spread fun... It is good for every body who read their leaders comments to have some fun!!

I swear to God, I was sitting with my old 80 year old aunty the other night, there was a Saudi official on TV in news channel saying stuff bigger than their mouth... I swear to God, my aunty were close to having a heart attack... He laughed so hard that we worried about her!! When later she explained that was one of those jokes she never thought to hear it in his time!

Iran is so weak that even a 10 million UAE has more GDP than Iran... %100 of Iranians around the world and inside Iran have no food to eat... Iran is a backward nation that when its oil exports stopped had nothing to eat... Yes, Saudi is that worm!!

We just see Iran as a cesspool of poverty. Whether this view is right or wrong I can't be certain. But that is what we think anyway.

We just see Iran as a cesspool of poverty. Whether this view is right or wrong I can't be certain. But that is what we think anyway.

I think that's the most diplomatic way to put it. Don't force me to elaborate further. In fact Arabs never looked eastward (other than towards India and China through the main trade routes of the world). Only once when they finally united and conquered Iran militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and settled in huge numbers to the point that 2 million Arabs live in Iran today and many millions more are partial Arabs. On this forum as you have noticed every fourth Iranian user is an Sayyid or has a mother that is Sayyida. You could not have made it up. Their leaders too of course. IMAMS! Since that time (1400 years ago) Iran has been a complete other society.

I also like to point the above facts out by using no other person but their favorite "Sayyid" and puppet Hassan Nasrallah.

What he says in the video below is of course exaggerated but the essentials are correct.

Compare it to Zimbabwe prior to the Brits.

That's about it. Well other than that what is now UAE (historically the most irrelevant part of the Arabian Peninsula and Eastern Arabia) traded with equally impoverished Southern Iran that until recently was controlled by the Sultanate of Oman.

Mullah supporters live in their own little world to such an degree that they are a laughing stock in the world. I am talking about the Mullah's here specifically.

Also I have to say that I love our nomadic Central Asian friend's (Scythian - buddy you have no ties to those long extinct people genetically) personal anecdotes that with 100% certainty are a lie. I remember he wrote a novel about the supposed reactions of Arab users from Morocco to Oman (LOL) about some irrelevant mockup made by Iran. It was hilarious. You should have seen it. Of course if I asked him to show me that Arabic forum and those posts by supposed Arabs from Morocco to Oman right here and now he would be unable to show us them.:rofl:

Anyway certain events in UAE (their by far biggest trading partner, lol) is all we need to know about what is going on.

Eid Mubarak brother.

Those two photos below might hurt them a lot. They would have preferred it to be a Zoroastrian temple instead where dead bodies were laid in the open in the sun because of the ban on burials! Remember that photo you posted and received a ban for years ago?
:lol:

11741165_10153541592307125_2225526312782787747_o.jpg

11698845_10153541592312125_3905351428946303437_o.jpg

I will now sit back and laugh in case of an reply never to return to this thread hehe. Point made and delivered!

I have no dog in this fight but militarily Saudi Arabia is far better equipped than Iran despite having a smaller population.

Bro, most of our fellow Arabs (we are 450 million in total and constantly growing) let alone most Muslims will stand side by side with KSA in case of the Mullah's being brain-dead enough to attack the Holy Land. They will never dare to hurt KSA directly and have never done so! No need to discuss it even. We will work it all out once the Mullah's reform (die off due to old age) or they get toppled.

Peace to the non-anti-Arab and anti-Mullah Iranians. Those that contribute billions to the economy of the GCC yearly and live in the GCC. They are our economic partners.:cheers:

Last edited:
It is the Mullahs that are pretty much obsessed with Arabs. They some what like to dress, act, and speak like Arabs to gain our approval. It is not working. The Persian nationalistis mock them and mock the Iranians who act like them by saying "Arab-parast" meaning "Arab-worshiper". I think that is an accurate and well-deserved slur.

Nobody is denying the economic realities. Saudi Arabia (GCC if you will) is welcome to come and trade and foster an economic and knowledge based partnership. With all due respect, we just don't want Saudi Arabia trying to spread its religious ideologies here. Indian Muslims who want, can go to Saudi Arabia if they are interested in learning your ways. You don't need to come here
Better yet send every wahhabi indian to saudi to practice their peace of shcit their so simple.

OK, since some Saudis here giving us FACTS about the nature of Saudi obsession with a super power Iran, then I admit it for their sake:

Yes, not only %100 of Iranians have no food to eat but they also are very backward in a way that they can not survive if Westerners stop drilling our ground and seas to bring the oil out, sell it and buy bread for us!!

but I just gave PDF members the common understanding of Iranians regarding Saudis:

We have a joke about this in Iran that explains Iranians' perception of Saudis:

A big snake is walking in a route in jungle and a small worm came walking shoulder-to shoulder to the snake... When snake asked what he is doing? the worm says: " Where we two snakes are going?!"

All I know is that Saudis are wasting their time obsessing with every thing about Iran... Iran does follow its long term agenda and won't even count entities like Saudis... Saudis if want to be bigger in the eyes of the world should go to the gim and work out more.... They can not shout we are strong by hitting a kid (bare-foot Yemenis from Sky!!)... People will laugh at them... :agree:

I think that's the most diplomatic way to put it. Don't force me to elaborate further. In fact Arabs never looked eastward (other than towards India and China through the main trade routes of the world). Only once when they finally united and conquered Iran militarily, religiously, culturally, linguistically and settled in huge numbers to the point that 2 million Arabs live in Iran today and many millions more are partial Arabs. On this forum as you have noticed every fourth Iranian user is an Sayyid or has a mother that is Sayyida. You could not have made it up. Their leaders too of course. IMAMS! Since that time (1400 years ago) Iran has been a complete other society.

I also like to point the above facts out by using no other person but their favorite "Sayyid" and puppet Hassan Nasrallah.

What he says in the video below is of course exaggerated but the essentials are correct.

Compare it to Zimbabwe prior to the Brits.

That's about it. Well other than that what is now UAE (historically the most irrelevant part of the Arabian Peninsula and Eastern Arabia) traded with equally impoverished Southern Iran that until recently was controlled by the Sultanate of Oman.

Mullah supporters live in their own little world to such an degree that they are a laughing stock in the world. I am talking about the Mullah's here specifically.

Also I have to say that I love our nomadic Central Asian friend's (Scythian - buddy you have no ties to those long extinct people genetically) personal anecdotes that with 100% certainty are a lie. I remember he wrote a novel about the supposed reactions of Arab users from Morocco to Oman (LOL) about some irrelevant mockup made by Iran. It was hilarious. You should have seen it. Of course if I asked him to show me that Arabic forum and those posts by supposed Arabs from Morocco to Oman right here and now he would be unable to show us them.:rofl:

Anyway certain events in UAE (their by far biggest trading partner, lol) is all we need to know about what is going on.

Eid Mubarak brother.

Those two photos below might hurt them a lot. They would have preferred it to be a Zoroastrian temple instead where dead bodies were laid in the open in the sun because of the ban on burials! Remember that photo you posted and received a ban for years ago?
:lol:

11741165_10153541592307125_2225526312782787747_o.jpg

11698845_10153541592312125_3905351428946303437_o.jpg

I will now sit back and laugh in case of an reply never to return to this thread hehe. Point made and delivered!

Bro, most of our fellow Arabs (we are 450 million in total and constantly growing) let alone most Muslims will stand side by side with KSA in case of the Mullah's being brain-dead enough to attack the Holy Land. They will never dare to hurt KSA directly and have never done so! No need to discuss it even. We will work it all out once the Mullah's reform (die off due to old age) or they get toppled.

Peace to the non-anti-Arab and anti-Mullah Iranians. Those that contribute billions to the economy of the GCC yearly and live in the GCC. They are our economic partners.:cheers:

Self-Confidence is the first correct step in building a civilization. you seem to have enough self-confidence. Now what is left is to go and conquer the world with your Arab and Saudi privilege.

God bless Saudi pioneers who are going to conquer world with their civilization, science, technology, culture and advanced political system!! :D

I have no dog in this fight but militarily Saudi Arabia is far better equipped than Iran despite having a smaller population.
No doubt.. They could conquer Yemen with their almighty army... did n't you hear the news? Saudis not only killed all bad Yemenis (thousands of innocent children and women) from sky but also got back all Yemen from evil Iranian Houthis!!

No Doubt Saudi Army is the MOST powerful army in ME...

WikiLeaks Cables Show a Saudi Obsession With Iran
By BEN HUBBARD and MAYY EL SHEIKHJULY 16, 2015

The fear of Shiite influence extended to countries where Muslims are small minorities, like China, where a Saudi delegation was charged with “suggesting practical programs that can be carried out to confront Shiite expansion in China.” .

A few years back there were suggestions they wanted to build/fund mosques in my home region the head Imams and the CPC blocked it because of the fear of Salafism.

Shiism would be welcomed in Xinjiang especially with most in the Salafi south which is a hotbed of extremism.

@TaiShang @Chinese-Dragon @dlclong @Borr @Zsari @ChineseTiger1986

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom