Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Wife swapping a common practice in the Navy: Naval officer's wife

New Delhi: The Indian Navy has been hit by fresh charges of wife swapping. CNN-IBN spoke to the wife of a naval officer, who last month accused her husband of wife swapping. She said that the practice is common in the Navy. Defence Minister AK Antony has ordered an inquiry into the matter.
"It's very common in the Indian Navy. The thing is that everybody doesn't dare to file a case and now girls are coming and complaining. I am happy about it. Instead of tolerating every thing and becoming a part and parcel of wife swapping, it's good that they are coming and filing cases," the naval officer's wife.
Speaking about the Navy shielding its officers, the woman said, "Of course, they have to shield their names, they don't have any other way to save themselves. This is the only way to say that they have, a marital discord. In my case, I am so harassed. Navy is pressuring me, my husband is pressuring me to take the case back. But I have decided that I will not take the case back and that is why they are harassing me in each and every manner."

She also said that she would demand a CBI probe into the matter. "AK Antony has ordered for the investigation, but he should get the investigation report. Investigation is going in such a manner that I cannot get justice because the Southern Naval Command who are friends of the accused officers, they are ones responsible for carrying out the enquiry. I will file a petition in the Supreme Court asking for a CBI investigation and transferring the case to Delhi.

video in the link

India is the most liberal country in the subcontinent. Congrats! Keep it up!!

New Delhi: The Indian Navy has been hit by fresh charges of wife swapping. CNN-IBN spoke to the wife of a naval officer, who last month accused her husband of wife swapping. She said that the practice is common in the Navy. Defence Minister AK Antony has ordered an inquiry into the matter.
"It's very common in the Indian Navy. The thing is that everybody doesn't dare to file a case and now girls are coming and complaining. I am happy about it. Instead of tolerating every thing and becoming a part and parcel of wife swapping, it's good that they are coming and filing cases," the naval officer's wife.
Speaking about the Navy shielding its officers, the woman said, "Of course, they have to shield their names, they don't have any other way to save themselves. This is the only way to say that they have, a marital discord. In my case, I am so harassed. Navy is pressuring me, my husband is pressuring me to take the case back. But I have decided that I will not take the case back and that is why they are harassing me in each and every manner."

She also said that she would demand a CBI probe into the matter. "AK Antony has ordered for the investigation, but he should get the investigation report. Investigation is going in such a manner that I cannot get justice because the Southern Naval Command who are friends of the accused officers, they are ones responsible for carrying out the enquiry. I will file a petition in the Supreme Court asking for a CBI investigation and transferring the case to Delhi.

video in the link

The pathetic woman who made the allegation has been proven to be a false , a fruadster and not mention she is in prison....

Indian women are going to sh!t. I've seen it happening in the last3-4 years. Dont be surprised if these are false charges

they are...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Navy-sex-scandal-wife-of-official-arrested/Article1-1099480.aspx

A 25-year-old estranged wife of a navy officer, who rocked the Indian Navy earlier this year by accusing her husband of forcing her to get "sexually involved" with his colleagues, has been arrested by the south Delhi police on charges of cheating and fraud.

Vasant Vihar police arrested Sujata Sahu on Saturday following investigation into a case that was filed by State Bank of India's IIT branch a few weeks ago. Sahu, wife of Ravi Kiran, a Lieutenant Commander in Indian Navy, has been accused of procuring a credit card by submitting forged documents.

Sources in Delhi police said Sahu, who reportedly joined Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) as BA first year student, was brought to the police station. In the evening, some JNU students gathered outside the police station and protested. They claimed she has been framed in a false case. A senior police officer, however, said they have enough evidence.

"She forged the signature of her husband, who was arrested following her allegations but was later released on bail, used a forged letterhead of the Indian Navy and signatures of the commanding officer of Indian Naval Ship and of her in-laws to procure a credit card," the senior officer said.

Police said the documents were sent to the Indian Navy for verification. The navy sent a report stating that all the documents and signatures were forged and the use of their emblem was a serious crime, the senior officer claimed.

Meanwhile, Kamini Jaiswal, the counsel for Sahu in the wife -swapping case, said it was an attempt to malign her client.

Earlier this year, Sahu had filed a harassment complaint against her husband and in-laws at the Vasant Vihar police station. She had alleged that her husband forced her to get 'sexually involved' with other Navy officers and consume alcohol.

The Delhi Police had, however, transferred the case to Kochi where the incident allegedly took place. The navy recently gave a clean chit to the three officers who she claimed had molested her in her husband's presence.

oh what pity, the poor girl who exposed in the inside of navy, is charged and thrown in jail for speaking the truth !

awww that poor little girl...shez gonna spend the rest of her poor little life in prison...booohooo :lol:

Well, the holy month of Ramadan is over....Time to show true color....

Did not realise the real reason for this mode... Thanks for clearing the confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom