What's new

Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabbar

Reaction score
Why is religious bashing allowed on this site? Where are the moderators? I have reported this thread as well but still not action yet. I know person should have the right question pratices of a religion and some who knows the reason behind it should answer it. But this thread is not what this forum is about. It really ticks me off whenever some one try to marganalize a religion. Some time you just have to just read between the lines to understand the motive behind the thread. If this thread was against any other religion as well I would of said the same thing. :tsk:
Thankyou!!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...led-vrindavan-temple-stampede.html#post363267

Thanks Gabbar, I know why you are frustrated. Some users are only flame baiting with absolutely unsupported claims (example - why do hindus voluntarily go to temples to die in stampedes and go to their imaginary jannat :)) . But I hope the moderators will help to restore order.

People should really learn to co exist, therein lies the solution to the Taliban ideology too.

Umm because it's a secular forum?Islam is bashed a lot more here then all other religions so i don't see the problem.It's just a forum.If any one is bashing your religion you should reply to his accusation regarding your religion and set things straight.
Edit: Just checked thread and i agree some members need temp ban as they are just trolling.

Last edited:
I tried restrain and Even reported the thread. Even after that when nothing happened I resorted to so stupid post. But that would have been avoided if moderators interfered. I have deleted my post but it sickens me to see that moderators are still to do anything about it. I also deserve a warning in least if not a ban and same goes for the person who posted the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom