What's new

why world should embarce vegeterian diet?

That must make you jealous
It could but I am not an old “Retired Troll”

F41F1B2A-28C6-4EB6-8646-7E43DDFD7AC9.jpeg

But rather a Love Crazed “Ishq Dewana”

I don’t think Pakistani meat is all that genuine, hygienic, or safe to eat.

Hey, that's not true as per my experience..I just tell you a basic principle...how close the people are to their food source. In the west, the food industry has totally isolated the entire process from the society. People have an abstract idea about how their food is generated and from where does it come from.

Out of sight, out of mind
While in Pakistan, it is still within a common man's approach and he knows the whole process.

I have personally observed the slaughter of the animal at 05:30 AM in the morning at a near by slaughter house along with 25-30 customers, waiting in line to get their coveted piece of meat...and in Pakistan they have local terms for those pieces as we have in English like chuck, loin, ribs, round, rump, shanks, flank, plate, brisket and people know it very well. Thus, the meat in Pakistan is one of the healthiest and the freshest especially if people are observant.

A few bad incidents do happen though...mostly in the large cities where people have no time or interest in such activities so they send their servants / chefs to buy meat from the butcher's shop

Here in US and the west we buy meat from the delis or even worse frozen from the supermarkets..and we have no idea...from where did it come? how the animal was raised and its health...we just rely on the packaging...whatever it says..we just believe..rather most of the time we don't even bother to read.

Hey, that's not true as per my experience..I just tell you a basic principle...how close the people are to their food source. In the west, the food industry has totally isolated the entire process from the society. People have an abstract idea about how their food is generated and from where does it come from.

Out of sight, out of mind
While in Pakistan, it is still within a common man's approach and he knows the whole process.

I have personally observed the slaughter of the animal at 05:30 AM in the morning at a near by slaughter house along with 25-30 customers, waiting in line to get their coveted piece of meat...and in Pakistan they have local terms for those pieces as we have in English like chuck, loin, ribs, round, rump, shanks, flank, plate, brisket and people know it very well. Thus, the meat in Pakistan is one of the healthiest and the freshest especially if people are observant.

A few bad incidents do happen though...mostly in the large cities where people have no time or interest in such activities so they send their servants / chefs to buy meat from the butcher's shop

Here in US and the west we buy meat from the delis or even worse frozen from the supermarkets..and we have no idea...from where did it come? how the animal was raised and its health...we just rely on the packaging...whatever it says..we just believe..rather most of the time we don't even bother to read.
Relying on the packaging because it’s true most of the time. If it was fake packaging then the government will shut their as*ses down.

If I die early because of eating meat, I'll consider it a blessing compared to having to live a long life as a vegetarian.

There is nothing quite like a spicy beef curry, roti and a glass of lassi.

Relying on the packaging because it’s true most of the time. If it was fake packaging then the government will shut their as*ses down.
Which is not true...companies do make changes to what they write on the packaging and many people don't notice because the look and feel is the same..Furthermore, if a big fish is involved...then LEAs are normally reluctant and even FDA makes amends and compromises.

Stop spreading nonsense.

It has been scientifically proven that Human have teeth to break down meat and meat provides very good proteins that other sources such as lentils cannot provide.

Nice try though.
Teeth are one small part of the digestive system. What about the rest?

Are Humans Carnivores or Herbivores?
September 9, 2005

Are human beings anatomically more similar to natural carnivores or to natural herbivores? Let’s find out….

• Intestinal tract length. Carnivorous animals have intestinal tracts that are 3-6x their body length, while herbivores have intestinal tracts 10-12x their body length. Human beings have the same intestinal tract ratio as herbivores.
  • Stomach acidity. Carnivores’ stomachs are 20x more acidic than the stomachs of herbivores. Human stomach acidity matches that of herbivores.
  • Saliva. The saliva of carnivores is acidic. The saliva of herbivores is alkaline, which helps pre-digest plant foods. Human saliva is alkaline.
  • Shape of intestines. Carnivore bowels are smooth, shaped like a pipe, so meat passes through quickly — they don’t have bumps or pockets. Herbivore bowels are bumpy and pouch-like with lots of pockets, like a windy mountain road, so plant foods pass through slowly for optimal nutrient absorption. Human bowels have the same characteristics as those of herbivores.
  • Fiber. Carnivores don’t require fiber to help move food through their short and smooth digestive tracts. Herbivores require dietary fiber to move food through their long and bumpy digestive tracts, to prevent the bowels from becoming clogged with rotting food. Humans have the same requirement as herbivores.
  • Cholesterol. Cholesterol is not a problem for a carnivore’s digestive system. A carnivore such as a cat can handle a high-cholesterol diet without negative health consequences. A human cannot. Humans have zero dietary need for cholesterol because our bodies manufacture all we need. Cholesterol is only found in animal foods, never in plant foods. A plant-based diet is by definition cholesterol-free.
  • Claws and teeth. Carnivores have claws, sharp front teeth capable of subduing prey, and no flat molars for chewing. Herbivores have no claws or sharp front teeth capable of subduing prey, but they have flat molars for chewing. Humans have the same characteristics as herbivores.
But aren’t humans anatomically suited to be omnivores?

Nope. We don’t anatomically match up with omnivorous animals anymore than we do with carnivorous ones. Omnivores are more similar to carnivores than they are to herbivores.

The opportunistic feeder theory has been thoroughly debunked. This theory states that because humans can eat like omnivores, that we must therefore be omnivores. However, mere behavior doesn’t indicate suitability. There are plenty of things we can do as a species that would threaten our survival if we all considered them suitable default behavior, such as shooting each other, lobbing hand grenades, or sending spam.

A balanced diet is all one needs.

Vegetarianism or Veganism is extremist Ideology
agree lots of other issue caused because of B-12 and omega -3 deficiency

so diet should be balance ,mix of all , though i am vegetarian but taking omega-3 and B complex as supplement
Vegetarianism or Veganism is self abusing and nothing else

We're also the only animals to contemplate our existence. Is that wrong too?

What about having human rights? Animals don't have that, is that wrong too?

Your logic is very flawed.

What has logic to do with any of this? I fail to understand. This is a fact that no other animal drinks the milk of another creature in its fully grown form.
The fact that humans are extracting milk from another creature to satisfy their appetite does not make it natural.

My point is simply that milk (excluding mothers milk in the nascent stages)is not meant to be part of the normal human diet nor is essential to survival. The fact that we have been able to do it and build an entire industry around it is another topic all together.

The natural extent of mental capacities and functions of humans allow them to extract milk of cows for their own consumption. Humans are a very intelligent species.

There’s no denying that humans are apex creatures. That still does not make milk as a natural part of human diet (as fully grown adults) nor is it essential for survival.
If anything, it’s one of the most unnatural things we as humans do.

Not sure what the issue is here.

And just for the record, I’m not vegan, nor a vegetarian. I’m simply stating what I’ve read.

Last edited:
why world should embarce vegeterian diet?
because Hinduism says so

In Pakistan we have not invested enough in sportmen.
As if we have done so in India. And we have produced world-beating sportsmen without investment. Have you heard of Dhyan Chand?

And are typically stronger than a native Englishman. Especially the zamindar class and those that work in construction. I've noticed that whites are all fluff, but when it comes to using that strength or doing hard work it ain't for shit.
Englishmen and Americans are one and the same, isn't it?

A good speech on the benefit of a vegetarian diet on the planet as a whole

Hey! Aren't you Bengali? I thought Bengalis are fish eaters.

A balanced diet is all one needs.

Vegetarianism or Veganism is extremist Ideology
It's an individual's choice if he opts to be a vegetarian or a non vegetarian. People should stop demonizing vegetarians/non vegetarians because its none of our business.

A good speech on the benefit of a vegetarian diet on the planet as a whole

I don't think so. Human body needs both meat and vegetables to survive. On one hand we have people advocating vegetarian diet and on the other hand we have people who eats fast foods, biriyanis and red meat much more than they actually should. We need both but in a balanced manner.

I mix cooked wild pork with tapioca and steam it for some time. Then I take the unholy results and add beef curry to it.

This way I can offend multiple religions.

I mix cooked wild pork with tapioca and steam it for some time. Then I take the unholy results and add beef curry to it.

This way I can offend multiple religions.

This is the purpose of your life?

Back
Top Bottom