What's new

Why These jf-17s Are In Tricolors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhushan

Reaction score
Country
India
Just curiosity, why these PAF jf-17s are in tricolor (which resembles to Indian tricolors). The color of aircraft should represent the country. Whenever one sees these pictures the Indian flag comes to his mind.

df4e1ee27df6e26966e472238edbf496.jpg

Any specific reason for the tricolor???

Calm down people, it was a simple question. I don't see any "obsession" here.
Just curiosity, why these PAF jf-17s are in tricolor (which resembles to Indian tricolors). The color of aircraft should represent the country. Whenever one sees these pictures the Indian flag comes to his mind.
Any specific reason for the tricolor???
The forward fuselage is painted in the colors of the Chinese flag, the rear fuselage, wings, control surfaces and the bottom are in the colors of the Pakistani flag. The white in the centre represents the white in the Pakistani flag (which represents the non-Muslim minorities inside Pakistan). There is only one JF-17 in this color scheme (you can call it the "Pak-China friendship" scheme), the rest are in Pakistan Air Force gray.

Here is the Indian Air Force tri-color:
ff93612e2775636f3bf286025cce82df.jpg

I can see why it would remind you of the Indian tri-color scheme, but really, it's quite different.

Question answered, please close this thread.

PAFAce Moving away from the topic , I never knew that the white on the Pakistan flag represented the non Muslim minorities . Thanks for that info which is very informative :tup:

Bushan, i just remembered and noticed that how could you not recognize the tricolors of your country and compared them to the tricolors on a plane which have some unmistakable characteristics, making it totally unrelated to Indian tricolors.

Leaving aside the huge white crescent & star, and the three yellow stars clearly visible, you couldn't recognize that Indian tricolor has deep saffron at its top with white and green, while the plane has red with green combination.

So how could you correlate deep saffron in the Indian tricolor to red on the plane ??

:what: better to get an eye checkup :cheesy:

Lets not start a dumb a$$ flame about tri colors on our aircraft everyone knows why it had it on it and if you don't know then plzz read up thx....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom