What's new

Why there is no Russian military intervention in the Ukraine?

Well considering you idiots now carry out suicide bombings, must mean youre getting pretty desperate.

Oh and nice job dancing around the fact that you guys support jihadi cannibals. Also, when it came to facing a real military power, you guys ducked and covered like the cowards you are.

Like I said, go back to bed. Im not in the mood to talk to some inbred terrorist supporter.

Dude, can you comprehend ? I don't care what they eat. As long as they both kick the shit out of each other. And look who's talking about 'real military power'. Russia can only fight a war they can drive to, like that powerhouse Georgia. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! We PROJECT power. Russia has to take a road trip. Has Russia figured out how to land on a carrier yet ? At night ? Russia ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Hey, when is Vladi going to start building the new Wall ?

Worst special forces failure EVER ? Beslan. HAHAHAHAHA !!!! The U.S. CRUSHED the Soviet Union WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT !!! Carved it up and made it the little, insignificant wanna-be it is today. A GDP equal to Italy. HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Tell everyone what special tactics the US would have used in order to prevent terrorists from shooting at children and detonating explosives. Google operation Eagle Claw, that was a failure, not to mention all the handful of failures in Afghanistan involving Navy Seals and rangers.

Yeah, now that you mention it, we would have just gassed everyone. That's the move.:rofl:

That is what i though, no real comeback on your part. Unless you want to argue that the mentioned operations were somehow not failures.

That is what i though, no real comeback on your part. Unless you want to argue that the mentioned operations were somehow not failures.

I'm not spec ops so I wouldn't speculate on what we would do. But with a high degree of certainty I feel comfortable saying we wouldn't gas everyone to death.

Dude, can you comprehend ? I don't care what they eat. As long as they both kick the shit out of each other. And look who's talking about 'real military power'. Russia can only fight a war they can drive to, like that powerhouse Georgia. HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! We PROJECT power. Russia has to take a road trip. Has Russia figured out how to land on a carrier yet ? At night ? Russia ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Hey, when is Vladi going to start building the new Wall ?
continue to dream and to be in the dark mind:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom