What's new

Why there is ambiguity amongst indians and pakistani's?

What_tha

BANNED
Reaction score
Indians vs Pakistanis has been a very frequent tussle since the past 10-20 years..just about in each field,be it sports,cinema,politics and on the net!
But i see less of it on this website,maybe due to strict laws and regulations..but still its less here,
but why at its peak every where else?

Do not understood what you meant.

Its because of a simple problem we have in the subcontinent. Its called Jack. A person in this part of the world in his mind is the best Doctor, Engineer, Shoe Polisher, soldier, keyboard warrior oh and god forbid if he is ever wrong. Little do they know they are always wrong. Highly likely that 1% of our population is any good at anything. This also includes me and I will be honest, people might agree or disagree with me here but I promise you in their head they will tell me that I am full of crap and they are definately the brightest tool god sent to this earth (exagurating a little, but what the hell, I am from the same flock) .

Its less here cos Mods do the cleaning job.... mess thts created by indian trolls.
Just visit the indian site and u see how they behave with People from Pakistan n India.....
We have indians abusing our religion literally and we dont retaliate in the same words.
We have indians hidding behind fake flags and nationalities etc.
Heck we have more indians here then Pakistan n Chinese combined lol

Its less here cos Mods do the cleaning job.... mess thts created by indian trolls.
Just visit the indian site and u see how they behave with People from Pakistan n India.....
We have indians abusing our religion literally and we dont retaliate in the same words.
We have indians hidding behind fake flags and nationalities etc.
Heck we have more indians here then Pakistan n Chinese combined lol

who is saying.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom