What's new

Why the chances of Dravida Nadu are no longer illusory

India is a geographical expression. Do I consider myself as an Indian? Then the answer is no. I consider myself to be the descendant of original inhabitants of this land. For me to associate myself with Brahmins and North Indians who murdered my ancestors and stole our land is treacherous. So I won't do that.
I have no problems in accepting dravidian gods like shiva and krishna. But I won't worship genocidal maniacs like Indra and Brahma.

:rofl::rofl: I'm Lovin' it

He is calling everybody bhaiyya or brahmin, you can choose one. :crazy::lol:
:-) He can't be me my Bhaiyya with such filthy, primitive mindset & he can't decide or give my caste certificate. If he wants to be a Brahmin he can be one, who's stopping him. Move to a new place & claim yourself Brahmin & you are a Brahmin or whatever you prefer. Nobody is going to ask your caste certificate to prove it.

Come to the RSS Sakha I work with.
A lot of us Sudhras are there and will promptly shave your beard and make you human...
What do you mean by work, you naught boy,? Cause I have heard about gay orgies that go in your rss shakas.Do
you know that your brahmin hindutva leaders like savarkar and godse were homosexuals? Now you know why RSS prefers bachelor brahmin men to be their leaders. Haha.
RSS shakas are like gay bathhouses. Ankit is for Ankita not Arpit. ,

What do you mean by work, you naught boy,? Cause I have heard about gay orgies that go in your rss shakas.Do
you know that your brahmin hindutva leaders like savarkar and godse were homosexuals? Now you know why RSS prefers bachelor brahmin men to be their leaders. Haha.

Keep going! you are killin' it :rofl::rofl:

You need to go do a Mental check up. Something is seriously wrong. You are truly insane. You are not fit to be a Hindu.

Kindly tell me, is PM Narendra Modi a Brahmin. What's his caste. And he's a bachelor. What about our president.

:rofl:

India is a geographical expression. Do I consider myself as an Indian? Then the answer is no. I consider myself to be the descendant of original inhabitants of this land. For me to associate myself with Brahmins and North Indians who murdered my ancestors and stole our land is treacherous. So I won't do that.
I have no problems in accepting dravidian gods like shiva and krishna. But I won't worship genocidal maniacs like Indra and Brahma.

What kind of a Hindu does not know that Krishna was born in Mathura, UP, North India ? :cheesy:

Krishna then moved to Dwaraka, Gujarat , also in North India.

So much for your claims of being a "hindu" :lol:

:-) He can't be me my Bhaiyya with such filthy, primitive mindset & he can't decide or give my caste certificate. If he wants to be a Brahmin he can be one, who's stopping him. Move to a new place & claim yourself Brahmin & you are a Brahmin or whatever you prefer. Nobody is going to ask your caste certificate to prove it.
What a load of bs. But what else is expected from you brahmin snakes.

A dark skinned North Indian chamar is never going to be accepted as brahmin even if he changes his surname.

Meanwhile a light skinned brahmin who eats beef, drinks alchol and does not even speak sanskrit is going to be accepted as a Brahmin by the society.

Why would I want to be a brahmin? You filthy beggars live off lavishly by exploiting others for 5000 years. You still do that in the present age.

Baman are worse than dirtiest animals.

You need to go do a Mental check up. Something is seriously wrong. You are truly insane. You are not fit to be a Hindu.

Kindly tell me, is PM Narendra Modi a Brahmin. What's his caste. And he's a bachelor. What about our president.

That is because he is NOT a Hindu. He is most certainly a Muslim.

What kind of a Hindu does not know that Krishna was born in Mathura, UP ? :cheesy:

Krishna then moved to Dwaraka, Gujarat

So much for your claims of being a "hindu" :lol:
You baman snake. In those time north India was inhabited by dravidians.
Krishna was char coal black and had curly hair. Show me one north Indian neandthradal who looks like that.

If Netaji Subash and Jinnah were heard, today there would be an United States of Hindustan where people of all faiths, language, race and color would be happy and prosperous. However, British Intel ashed on the personal weaknesses of the Hindu Brahminic leaders like MK Gandhi and Nehru and left us divided and fighting for ever.

You baman snake. In those time north India was inhabited by dravidians.
Krishna was char coal black and had curly hair. Show me one north Indian neandthradal who looks like that.

Sri Ramchandra ji was also dark , so that must mean he was a South Indian too :P

but Ambedkar was white :cheesy: ....... which means he must be a north India Brahmin :lol:

Am I right so far ?

If Netaji Subash and Jinnah were heard, today there would be an United States of Hindustan where people of all faiths, language, race and color would be happy and prosperous. However, British Intel ashed on the personal weaknesses of the Hindu Brahminic leaders like MK Gandhi and Nehru and left us divided and fighting for ever.

Dude Gandhi was a "Baniya" , not a Brahmin :lol:

Sri Ramchandra ji was also dark , so that must mean he was a South Indian too :P

but Ambedkar was white :cheesy: ....... which means he must be a north India Brahmin :lol:

Am I right so far ?

You baman faggat dont twist my words. Have you ever seen a dark skinned north Indian with curly hair? You seem them in western and southern India.

Krishna was a real dravidian god of love and compassion. You brahmin roaches will never brahminize and whitewash him.

You baman faggat dont twist my words. Have you ever seen a dark skinned north Indian with curly hair? You seem them in western and southern India.

Krishna was a real dravidian god of love and compassion. You brahmin roaches will never brahminize and whitewash him.

LOL... I have seen PLENTY of dark skin north Indian :lol:

And I have seen West AFricans with straight hair.

main-qimg-5f5be47f7a09a5ed9d56326e2d703f62-c

straight_hair.jpg

If Krishna was a man of compassion, then why did he ask Arjuna to forgo his compassion and kill the Kauravas ? :cheesy:

A total of 1 billion people died in the Mahabharata war. How do you explain that ?

Am I right so far ?

Thanks. Didn't know this. But we find the Banyas always toeing the line of the Brahmins.

Back
Top Bottom