What's new

Why the Bhagya Laxmi temple is a Carbuncle to the beauty of Charminar !

I take it that this document exists only in your figment of imagination when you are off your meds.

Says the bigot writing on a foreign website.

There is ample evidence to back that up between the Zoroastrians and the Hindus.

Recorded history with times and places.

But who are you to ask?

You are neither Hindu nor Zoroastrian. The two primary parties.

Hope that clarifies.

Cheers, Doc

I take it that this document exists only in your figment of imagination when you are off your meds.

I learn't that possibly these Brahmins got themselves exempted of Jizya tax by Mughals and other Islamic rulers by claiming they are not part of native Hinduism. And Brahmins also aided in the collection of jizya. If any documentation of this exists, it could be very useful.

http://apstatearchives.ap.nic.in/4.htm

I wish there Mughal and other Islamic documents were translated and digitized, and available to public. It would reveal all the fake stories being peddled by HIndutwa freaks.

Unimaginable how much inferiority stricken, bigoted and mediocre these Hindutvadis are, the current ruling class of India.

I learn't that possibly these Brahmins got themselves exempted of Jizya tax by Mughals and other Islamic rulers by claiming they are not part of native Hinduism. And Brahmins also aided in the collection of jizya. If any documentation of this exists, it could be very useful.

I wish there Mughal and other Islamic documents were translated and digitized, and available to public. It would reveal all the fake stories being peddled by HIndutwa freaks.

It is well documented that Brahmins were exempt from paying jizya by endearing themselves to the ruling powers as poll tax collectors. It was Aurangzeb that ended this practice and forced the Brahmins to pay jizya as well. This is why there is so much scorn reserved for him. Had he adopted the practice of exempting the Brahmins, all of India would be singing praises of him today.

Last edited:
If bhagyalaxmi is a carbuncle thn by that measure Babri masjid was a metastatic tumor.

False equivalences is the strength (sorry...S-T-R-E-A-N-H) of bigots and the intellectually disabled.

1614186891240.png

Hyderabad city has so many Muslim Mughal monuments...reminder of the Muslim Heritage, this is like a constant reminder of the superior architecture, vernacular and spatial connections.

Have been to Hyderabad India...

I find the Charminar to be very ugly.

don't know about brahmins but the tatti cleaners became quresh n what not.
Btw plz don't equate ur phattu ancestors with ours.
India is not just ur phattu thali ke bengans.
Yes I do get that ur race brothers hate u for being moslem but that has nothng to do with us.

I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I believe in between the incoherent rants, you tried to insult the heritage of some Muslims.

See that is the problem with your ilk and the 5000 year culture of your society. You thrive on caste discrimination and oppression. You believe that manual scavenging is reserved for only certain castes and that they should be forced to do the same.

Islam gave emancipation to such people. Freed them from the shackles of casteism and oppression that had become the cornerstone of your society.

I don't care if my ancestors were manual scavengers or pandits or baniyas. I am just glad that someone among my ancestors decided to break free from the shackles of oppression and adopt a faith that empowered him and generations after him to become something better.
I find the Charminar to be very ugly.

Understandable. Not everyone comes from a cultural background that appreciates beauty.
Says, an american islamist complaining about Indians on a Pakistani website ?

No. An Indian complaining about fascist Indians on a Pakistani website. Oh sorry....is that an "internal matter"?

It is well documented that Brahmins were exempt from paying jizya by endearing themselves to the ruling powers as poll tax collectors. It was Aurangzeb that ended this practice and forced the Brahmins to pay jizya as well. This is why there is so much scorn reserved for him. Had he adopted the practice of exempting the Brahmins, all of India would be singing praises of him today.
I know, but it would be helpful if some scholar can dig up the Mughal documents about this, maybe someone you know can help. This can be used to expose these Hindutwa freaks, there is social media infrastructure in place, just need the material.

Something like statements of some Brahman and other upper caste leaders, in Mughal courts. The way these Hindutwa freaks spread vitriol against Muslims on social media and other platforms, I'm sure many would like to repay the favour.

Last edited:
Islamic monuments and other crafts are some of the best among the world. There is no Vedic monument that comes even close to piece of art like Charminar.

Even the vedic architecture that these Hindutwa freaks boast about were made by lower caste communities like Vishwakarma. All the Hindu forts, monuments, textiles, weapons etc were made by OBC communities, These artistic communities admire the work of Islamic craftsmen a lot, as an artist appreciate another. Many of these artistic communities converted to Islam, which increased literacy in these communities, freed of Brahmanic/Baniya oppression/exploitation and could hone their art better way better than their ancestors ever could.

@xeuss don't waste too much energy arguing with Hindutwa freaks, just report and let the our hosts take care of it.

I was pretty clear in what I said.
Bhagora pakoras like u r mostly drunk so cudve helped if u wudv read when sober.
Let me help --
I am not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I believe in between ur rants, you tried to insult the heritage of Hindus.
Let this be clear, it doesn't matter to me whether ur phattu ancestors were bramen, sudra or just tatti cleaners like it appears to be.
If by better u want to say improved thn it hilariously failed.
I mean if somthng empowers but thn u as a ppl n society move down n bootpolish becomes ur family tradition ,,, thm one cannot exactly claim to be empowered, better n what not.
But what is yuckily disgusting for me is the fact that phattuo ki aulade like u became anti national just coz some 2takey ka party has power.
Didn't believe it when others said that ur ancestors were treacherous n voted for Pakistan but now it seems true.

Your lack of linguistic and intellectual skills make difficult reading. But that is par for the depraved society that your represent.

Your hatred for Muslims has been announced loud and clear. Justification for such behavior is not needed. It's not like people will think better of you based on your incoherent ramblings.

Jizya applies to followers of all religions except Islam. You cannot get exemption by claiming to be non Hindu.

Back
Top Bottom