What's new

Why Saad Rafique called Altaf Hussain EHSAN FARMOSH ?

You said this is in your blood ... What blood is running in MQMer's vein ...
Its radically different from the normal urdu speakers. MQMiets have one of the most racial and ethically defaulted breed of the community....

Its radically different from the normal urdu speakers. MQMiets have one of the most racial and ethically defaulted breed of the community....

There are many people in MQM who belong to good families and I know most of them and they also have support from their families ................

There are many people in MQM who belong to good families and I know most of them and they also have support from their families ................
But they are far and few......

It wasn't before , it wasn't after . So , whats the conclusion? Was the operation worth it , mate?

Since the Muhajir community as a whole bore the brunt of a program of systematic intimidation and harassment by the state, even those Muhajirs who had previously not supported the MQM, or did not believed in the politicization of their Muhajir identity, now felt that they had no choice but to support Altaf's MQM. - Vazira Fazila-Yacoobali
The Battlefields of Karachi: Ethnicity, Violence and the State

This is the sad part , honestly .

And the whole city of Karachi was MQM's people? You sure about that?

Secure sahab, I read your link thoroughly, The author did mention MQM escalated violence to achieve it's objectives.

With actions of MQM, other ethnicities began to discriminate/generalize all urdu speaking community. Sindhis especially. So the community was caught between a rock and a hard place and decided to support lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
I think not fiddling around in MQM's affairs, retaining MQM Governor in Sindh when they have the power to sack him etc. Amending relationship with MQM and leaving a good gesture by visiting 9-0 despite MQM holding the reputation of worst party in Pakistan outside Karachi/Hyderabad.

I think you forget PML-N is hated madly in Karachi & Hyderabad for what they did in 1992. It is better for some Pakistanis not to do ethnic politics...it is harmful.

The author did mention MQM escalated violence to achieve it's objectives.

I am not denying , I am asking you to not give " preferential treatment " to a single political party when almost all others have had a militant wing and tried to take advantage of the situation . You see , the operation backfired , it was counter-productive . There are better ways of dealing with a problem than going against all .

I am not denying , I am asking you to not give " preferential treatment " to a single political party when almost all others have had a militant wing and tried to take advantage of the situation . You see , the operation backfired , it was counter-productive . There are better ways of dealing with a problem than going against all .

I'm not. PPP is do takay ki party. I don't give two hoots about them. ANP is racist to the core. I jump in to debate when a person began to portray certain ethnicity as mother of all evil and his political party as mother of all mazloom.

Pakistani security forces have a bad record of containing Post-op consequences.Hindsight In every major Op, 65 kashmir invasion, 71 search light, 84 Kargil situation, Afghan War, 92 Karachi ops, 99 Kargil, 2005 Bugti, 2007 Lal masjid, Security forces couldn't contain the situation and it always emerged as bad guy in them despite going into situation as good guy

Last edited:
Pakistani security forces have a bad record of containing Post-op consequences.Short sightedness In every major Op, 65 kashmir invasion, 71 search light, 84 Kargil situation, Afghan War, 92 Karachi ops, 99 Kargil, 2005 Bugti, 2007 Lal masjid, Security forces couldn't contain the situation and it always emerged as bad guy in them despite going into situation as good guy

Lets see three things :

You do not initiate an operation to settle personal/political scores .
You do not act against a single political party and that too against whole of it , out of the question .
You do not associate a race with a political party , no matter what the support is and start acting against them too .

There's a reason , mafiya , why Mr. Nawaz Sharif is immensely hated in the Urban Sindh , people got killed injured and disappeared and ever since then , the political party which you wanted to eradicate from the scene has been the sole winner in every election in Urban Sindh , speak of counter-productiveness . Speak of short-sightedness and speak of blunders .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom