What's new

Why Peshawar attack scares the hell out of the likes of Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf

Awww Boo Hoo Hoo As Of Now TTP Are Having A Nightmare over This Man

Lt.-General-Raheel-Sharif-appointd-as-new-Chief-of-Army-Staff-Pakistan.jpg

Evey Time Fazllulah Closes His Eyes He Sees This Image

let us see....terrorists are not humans...they don't think or feel human...i am sure Fazllulah is capable of only thinking revenge or suicide or bombing or beheading. Nightmare are only for humans and not for terrorists. they will come back again with revenge, until the time every last one is eliminated

And you are in the indian govt or RAW or the army? How can you be so sure india wasnt involved? Before giving such a statement please provide proof as well

Just a question... how can he provide for something which as per him wasn't done by India at all? Isn't it like if I blame you for attack (just hypothetically) and ask you for to prove your innocence?

On topic: I and my fellow human beings all condemn this attack and we are we with Pakistan to kill this backyard snake. Now it is your own awaam and security establishments will have to take first step. The whole bloody world is with you on this? How much more moral support you want?

We mourned together : Peshawar attack: Schools across India observe 2-minute silence | The Indian Express

school-3l.jpg

Now it's time to fight them together???

Ill reproduce it from where I posted elsewhere

The issue is the way these wars are now fought. I gave the ISIS example precisely as it is the FIRST public demonstration of how proxy wars and terrorism is backed and used on an almost freelance basis by anyone who needs to for an agenda.

What started off as an attempt by the Saudis and Israelis each with their own independent agenda to remove an Iranian backed regime in Syria, to take an example closer to your home.. take the recent Indian elections.. there are normal regular folk without any ideas of Akhand Bharat who supported NaMo in his election because they saw the potential for economic uplift, and then there are those who supported him because they wanted a temple at the site of the Babri mosque.. it is very likely that these two parties would normally not associate themselves with each other, but because the means would fulfil both their demands they joined hands.
The same way the Israelis and the Saudis joined in with the Rebels to achieve a goal they both found beneficial. The Saudis have the most potent strain of the terror virus stored away in their vaults(which ironically they've spent years on ensuring does not effect their own society as much) and they had the funds to push it in. Since the removal of Assad favours most of the GCCs agenda of having Iran out of the mix.. they all pitched in. The US finds out and decides to take over from Israel in providing the funds in this free for all against Iran. On the ground, you have the basic idea of rebels against Assad but as such its just a huge petri dish with each trying their brand of killer virus to see what kills Assad. Lo and Behold, just as with all viruses, it left the dish..and backfired..but the important point to note was the petri dish.. in this case the guinea pig of Syria and eventually Iran. So anyone who had any beef with Iran, found this nice open wound with semi-controllable viruses teeming in it, all willing to do the work for a few thousand dollars. To a state looking to settle scores or press its interests against another state.. this is the proverbial gold mine; a colony of multiple use mercenaries all willing to die for a very modest investment.

Take that same mirror and apply it to Pakistan and the TTP. Here is an opportunity(that India did not create) of anti-state elements in Pakistan(who are always on the lookout for funds and training) that are willing to do some work(via Afghan mediators) for a few thousand dollars. ANY , and I mean ANY smart state facing a neighbour like Pakistan would NEVER leave this opportunity be regardless of any pacifist ideals they may have held(hardly so considering the Indian reprisal attempts in the early 90s). In this case however, there is a massive need to avenge a wound called 26/11.. or is it?
IMHO, the issue may have a little sentiment with 26/11 but has more to do with the aforementioned need to keep Pakistan out as a border threat, out of the Kashmir issue.. and embroiled in its own survival with its own cancer where it just barely lives on.. and essentially ends up being a non-issue to India.

The issue was NEVER who fired the shot first, but who fired the shots thinking of self interest first.. and that was Pakistan. regardless of the rhetoric of Indian and Pakistani leaders, the Pk Establishment knows/knew it, the Indian Establishment/Think Tank knows it.. and its just a matter of who heads that establishment/Think Tank to bring about changes in that cyclic tit for tat "argument" on who fired the first shot and who got hurt more. Each out to act more self righteous than the other and( humorously to any martians observing) getting offended by the other's "self righteous" behaviour.

The only difference is that one Establishment/Think Tank has generally been more astute and aware of how to behave in the world "classroom", and while the other may have been more wily earlier... eventually the teacher has figured it out. Ill leave out who is who.

Source: Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids) | Page 229

That was a more articulated version of the same "India did it" theory, :) I seek a few clarifications.

1. Is there any concrete proof of India connection apart from some thinly stretched theories?

2. India is friendly to the government of Afghanistan, GoA's biggest enemy is Taliban, you are saying GoA has connections with TTP, India also has connections with TTP, but isn't TTP the other face of the same Taliban? even many Pakistanis agree to that! So in effect both GoA and India are friendly to an arm of their biggest threat in Afghanistan!! How do you explain it?

3. Isn't all jihadi terrorist outfits, irrespective of wheather they are working against USA, India, Pakistan, China, etc. are well connected with each other through, ideologies, funding, man power, arms supply, intel, etc.? If Pakistan selectively goes all out against only those terrorists that are harming it, won't this turn a part of the anti-India and other terrorists to anti-Pakistan terrorists, just like TTP?

4. Is Pakistan really willing to go against the anti-India terrorists, it will mean losing the key component of Kashmir war for Pakistan? If not, then is there any chance of Pakistan getting rid of terrorist problem in its own land ever?

Last edited:
That was a more articulated version of the same "India did it" theory, :) I seek a few clarifications.

1. Is there any concrete proof of India connection apart from some thinly stretched theories?

2. India is friendly to the government of Afghanistan, GoA's biggest enemy is Taliban, you are saying GoA has connections with TTP, India also has connections with TTP, but isn't TTP the other face of the same Taliban? even many Pakistanis agree to that! So in effect both GoA and India are friendly to an arm of their biggest threat in Afghanistan!! How do you explain it?

3. Isn't all jihadi terrorist outfits, irrespective of wheather they are working against USA, India, Pakistan, China, etc. are well connected with each other through, ideologies, funding, man power, arms supply, intel, etc.? If Pakistan selectively goes all out against only those terrorists that are harming it, won't this turn a part of the anti-India and other terrorists to anti-Pakistan terrorists, just like TTP?

4. Is Pakistan really willing to go against even the anti-India terrorists, it will mean losing the key component of Kashmir war for Pakistan? If not, then is there any chance of Pakistan getting rid of terrorist problem in its own land ever?

Nope it isnt, it is a more articulated idea of why India gets to be the prime suspect.

1. Not for this school event.

2. That is correct, the GoA has deep links with the TTP. The TTP is NOT the other face of the Taliban, they are independent entities. Not sure which Pakistani agrees with that. Please do not find agreement with the idea that they are both terrorists as agreement on them being the same entity.

3. That is also correct, they do have connections and on and off work with each other.. but also against. Clearly you are not well versed in the subject nor did you pay much attention to my post other than what you thought was useful for your own ideas.

4.Not that easy, many of the terror outfits like HS and others also have their own pile of dirty secrets that relate to the establishment. So the fear is letting the cat out of the bag.

Well just like in Mumbai attack , I did not think it was direct government involvement , I don't think there was any link from India direct government link.

Money and support can be provided from India however , there is no concrete evidence.
There is documented proof of Indian involvement in Balouchistan however India would not finance an entity that also will setup branches in inside India and start gazwa-e-hind

Its fashion statement of both media of countries to sensationalize things.

Lets move on

Problem is in Afghanistan , and I have said it many times to take over Afghanistan is permenent solution for Pakistan Army

200 km buffer zone, UAV patrols and heavy checkpost presence

With out taking over Afghanistan these problems will not go away

school-3l.jpg

Let us not make a party that has nothing to do with this involved

Taliban are a Afghan - regional issue , and with out taking over Afghanistan it will not discontinue. The normal afghans are / should be part of peaceful state / province that should get integrated into Pakistan

1- Military Take over of Afghanistan 20,000-30,000 Troops and back them up with
Tanks, APC , JF17 thunder use full force - DE-ARM It close down all the shops that make
weapons or move them into Military control - put them in jobs to make arms for Pakistan

2- Establishment of buffer zone between Pakistan border - and Afganistan crossing points
anything that crawls between track it with UAV and surveillance cameras

3- Check on the preaching going on in Mosques and Madrasas

I said it before : Musharaf did 100% right to take on Terrorist in Musjid operation as well
however he was removed from power , and we had 7-8 years of negative economy due to it

Last edited:
When RAW Can Help BLA What Stops Them From Helping TTP??:what::what:

Because helping TTP will be against the interest of India. If TTP gets strong, they will possess a threat to India where BLA may not be.India has nothing to achieve by helping BLA even but to counter the support of terrorism in Kashmir, India may support BLA.

And you are in the indian govt or RAW or the army? How can you be so sure india wasnt involved? Before giving such a statement please provide proof as well

Show some proof of India's involvement in this Attack. Pity Pakistan can't even save their little ones now.

I might sound pessimist, but i am gonna tell here what i feel.......

The more and more we (India and Pak) come closer in this fight against terror, there will be people who may find it difficult to digest and consider it as a threat against their existence....... These guys worries me, because their best reply to a closer relationship between India and Pak is " A terrorist act " in India.........

I might sound pessimist, but i am gonna tell here what i feel.......

The more and more we (India and Pak) come closer in this fight against terror, there will be people who may find it difficult to digest and consider it as a threat against their existence....... These guys worries me, because their best reply to a closer relationship between India and Pak is " A terrorist act " in India.........

I would sound even more pessimistic about it, since when India and Pakistan came closure in this fight against terror? :)

The bodies of the slain children in Peshawar’s Taliban attack had barely gone cold when many of the regressive voices in Pakistan started pointing fingers at India. All this, when public sympathy in India for the victims of this mindless atrocity was peaking, with Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself asking schools to mourn the premature deaths.

The accusations against India began almost as soon as the Tehreek-e-Pakistan Taliban (TTP) claimed responsibility for the attack and even put out a photograph of its “martyrs”. The anti-India venom is intended to neutralise the Taliban claim that it was taking revenge against the Pakistani army for its drive against terrorists in North Waziristan, through Operation Zarb-e-Azb.

Pervez Musharraf and Hafiz Saeed in file photo. AFP

A Pakistani security analyst, Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid, was the first off the block. “India, we will not forgive you for this atrocity! You chose the day of December 16th to rub it in. We stand firm, united and will crush you,” he said on twitter. 16 December is when the Pakistani army surrendered to Indian forces in Bangladesh. (Read his full rant here in his blog).

Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed, the man widely believed to be behind the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks, was equally quick to jump in and say “India has done it”. He vowed revenge. And former Army Chief and subsequent President Pervez Musharraf also chose to draw the same India link to the attack.

Saeed lied through his teeth, claiming India had sent troops to Afghanistan “to help the US”, and if they could do so, he had every right to send “mujahideen” to Kashmir. “Kashmiris are clamouring for help and it is our duty to respond to their call.” It’s obvious why he said this. If Pakistan is going to wipe out terror, as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif promised without naming either the Taliban or anyone else, how could they ignore Saeed’s brand of terror?

Musharraf also drew the India-Afghanistan link and stretched it to breaking point. “Do you know who is Maulana Fazlullah? He is the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan commander. He is in Afghanistan. And I am reasonably sure that he was supported by the former (Hamid) Karzai government and RAW to carry out terror attacks in Pakistan,” he told CNN-IBN in an interview yesterday (17 December).

This is laughable, for the truth is that Musharraf himself had ties to the Taliban, and it is believed that officers reporting to him asked the Taliban to get Benazir Bhutto killed. (Read Khaled Ahmed’s piece here explaining the connection, among other things).

Even as India continues to be accused, Zaki ur Rehman Lakhvi, said to be the key handler of the 26/11 attacks and LeT commander has now been given bail by a Pakistan anti-terror court.

What explains these shrill accusations and direct threats when no one actually has any proof that can even remotely connect India to this atrocity?

The simple answer is this: Peshawar scares the hell out of Pakistan's Army-and-ISI-cultivated anti-India terror groups, including JuD and LeT. They know that if civil society starts treating the Taliban as pathological killers, they could be next.

There can be three explanations for this.

One explanation, of course, flows from the old rule: attack is the best form of defence. Once it became clear that Pakistani civil society was shocked enough to start asking tough questions from its leaders on who created the Taliban and other terrorist monsters in their country, it was not possible to separate the TTP’s jihad in Afghanistan and Pakistan from the India-facing jihadists – include Saeed’s JuD and its progeny, the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT). So the JuD chief went on the offensive to deflect the question even before it started forming in the minds of ordinary Pakistanis.

Two, the Pakistani army, in whose school the mass murders took place, faced an immediate problem: how to maintain the morale of its own officers and soldiers, brought up on jihadi slogans, from losing faith when the same jihad had now reached their door? The army used its own formula (anti-India rhetoric) to focus the internal anger in the rank and file on “Hindu India”. This is why the security analyst immediately targeted India.

Three, soon after the attack, Pakistani army chief Raheel Sharif flew to Afghanistan to seek the extradition of the TTP chief. Pervez Musharraf, already under attack in Pakistan for his misrule and now a pariah with civil society, rushed to link India and Afghanistan through the TTP’s presence in Afghanistan.

The Indian Express carries two Pakistani voices today – Husain Haqqani and Khaled Ahmed – and both made it clear that the problem of terrorism is home-grown. Writes Haqqani: “Jihadi militancy and terrorism have just been ways of enabling Pakistan to stand up to a bigger and increasingly powerful India through asymmetrical warfare. During the war against the Soviets, Pakistan used American money, weapons and training not only to equip fighters to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, but to also raise brigades of irregular fighters for Jammu and Kashmir and for permanent influence across the Durand Line. The problem with ideologically motivated warriors is that their ideology can morph and mutate in directions unacceptable to a pragmatic state.”

Ahmed wrote: “Pakistan has persisted in its foreign policy (that is, its anti-India policy) at the cost of total regional a global isolation. The time has come to end it.”

The shrill anti-India voices of Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf and rabid analysts like Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid are intended to ensure that Pakistan remains mired in its jihadi, anti-Indian mindset. If that mindset changes, their game will be over.
@SarthakGanguly

Why Peshawar attack scares the hell out of the likes of Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf - Firstpost
--
Just for more read
Mullah Omar is an angel-like human: Samiul Haq – The Express Tribune
Mullah Omar is an angel-like human: Samiul Haq
By Reuters
Published: September 15, 2013

Share this articlePrint this pageEmail
604602-samiulhaqREUTERS-1379240239-426-640x480.jpg

Maulana Samiul Haq , a cleric and head of Darul Uloom Haqqania, a seminary and alma mater of several Taliban leaders, talks during an interview with Reuters at his house in Akora Khattak, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province September 14, 2013. PHOTO: REUTERS

AKORA KHATTAK: He is known as the Father of the Taliban, a cleric who calls the Taliban’s one-eyed leader an “angel” and runs a seminary described as the University of Jihad.

Bespectacled and soft-spoken, Maulana Samiul Haq is a revered figure in Pakistan and Afghanistan whose views carry enormous weight among the Taliban on both sides of the border.

Tucked away in a dusty town off the main motorway to the Afghan border, his Darul Uloom Haqqania university was the launching pad for the Taliban movement in the 1990s and is still often described as the incubator for radical fighters.

Speaking to Reuters at the sprawling campus near his native town of Akora Khattak, Haq did little to hide his sympathies for the Taliban, a word meaning “students” in Pashto. He said he was sure the Taliban would soon sweep back to power in Afghanistan.

“Give them just one year and they will make the whole of Afghanistan happy,” Haq said. “The whole of Afghanistan will be with them … Once the Americans leave, all of this will happen within a year.”

Despite Haq’s openly pro-Taliban views and connections, his seminary is recognised officially in Pakistan – a symptom of Islamabad’s long-running duality over the Taliban issue.

Haq would not talk about this publicly but he is believed to be close to the security forces – a legacy of an era when Pakistan sponsored movements and supported fighters, including Osama bin Laden, against Soviet troops in Afghanistan.

Kabul’s government has long accused Pakistan of playing a double game while publicly condemning extremism – a charge Islamabad fiercely denies.

Back in the 1980s, many young Darul Uloom Haqqania graduates swapped books for guns and drove west along the highway running just outside its iron gates towards Afghanistan, where they joined groups to fight against the Russians.

One of them, Mullah Mohammed Omar, later took advantage of the chaos that followed the Soviet withdrawal in 1989 to found the Taliban movement – a period often recalled with nervousness ahead of next year’s drawdown of US forces from Afghanistan.

Omar is now believed to be hiding somewhere in Pakistan’s tribal regions on the Afghan border.

Haq’s face brightened as he recalled Omar, one of his bests students, but laughed when asked about his whereabouts.

“He is a devout Muslim, very virtuous. He is hospitable. He is a very simple man, with no princely tastes,” Haq said, alternating between Urdu and Pashto.

“He is very intelligent. He understands politics and is wise to the tricks of outsiders.”

Haq added with conviction: “He is no aggressor. He is an angel-like human being.”

Taliban alma mater

The seminary, founded in 1947, is now one of biggest and most respected Islamic institutions in South Asia. It propagates a hard-line curriculum based on the Deobandi strain of Sunni Islam.

Fenced off from the hustle and bustle of the outside world by high walls and barbed wire, it houses 4,000 male students in its multi-storey concrete buildings.

Haq says he and his seminary have nothing to do with terrorism. He has even offered to mediate between the United States and militants in order to bring peace to Afghanistan.

Haq, who speaks fluent Arabic, said the US ambassador to Pakistan visited him in July to discuss the situation in the region but added that peace was not possible as long as foreign troops were still in Afghanistan.

“As long as they are there, Afghans will have to fight for their freedom,” Haq said. “It’s a war for freedom. It will not stop until outsiders leave.”

The Taliban were initially popular among Afghans after years of Soviet brutality and the ensuing anarchy of feuding warlords. But that quickly changed after they seized power and enforced puritanical restrictions on all spheres of people’s lives.

After years of war there are hopes that the Taliban might be coaxed to the negotiating table or even turned into a political movement with the help of influential mediators such as Haq.

But would the Taliban still listen to him?

“They are my students. In our tradition, a teacher is like a father, like a spiritual leader,” Haq said. “Afghans should be allowed to fight for their freedom. Foreign powers should get out and let them do what they want.”

---
Same guy here ..
522a2fe43ff93.jpg

Hafiz Saeed (R), former Pakistani intelligence ISI chief Hamid Gul (C), and Chairman of the Defence of Pakistan coalition Maulana Sami ul-Haq (L) join hands as they attend an anti-India rally in Islamabad. -AFP Photo

Show some proof of India's involvement in this Attack. Pity Pakistan can't even save their little ones now.

Here some people are super spies. Neither their government army nor intelligence agency have pointed finger toward any outsiders but these PDF super spies have the knowledge that India is involved. Yesterday blamed India for stripping of their hockey players. For them everybody except them is responsible for their own act.

Last edited:
What a response. Two cant be compared. But keep trying.

:lol: yes, as pakistanis say ...there is bad taliban and good taliban....here hafiz saeed is good taliban and fazllulah is bad taliban.
anyway, i need not keep trying...world is going to mars and moons...here are pakistanis stlll struck in good taliban vs bad taliban debate

Back
Top Bottom