What's new

Why Pakistan Can Become the #1 Travel Destination in the World

Pakistan can become one of the top travel destination spots in world if following things are:

1) Security extremely improved
2) Infrastructure vastly improved especially in Northern areas
3) Public transport vastly improved b/w cities and brought to international standards
4) Nightlife in city vastly improve which includes liquor being sold openly, nightclubs opened and affection allowed in public.
5) People become much more open minded. No one enforces Islam on others.
6) Educated people. Lead to ease in communication.
7) No terrorists attacks happening.

And so much more. Thing is this all requires money being invested into by government, but our government is poor af and looking to be still poor in upcoming years so this is never happening.

Remember that UAE terrain is horrible for tourism but they had tons of oil. They invested the money they got from oil into tourism and made their country a heaven for tourism. Now they generate majority of their money from tourism.

Pakistan can become one of the top travel destination spots in world if following things are:

3) Public transport vastly improved b/w cities and brought to international standards
4) Nightlife in city vastly improve which includes liquor being sold openly, nightclubs opened and affection allowed in public.

And so much more. Thing is this all requires money being invested into by government, but our government is poor af and looking to be still poor in upcoming years so this is never happening.

Remember that UAE terrain is horrible for tourism but they had tons of oil. They invested the money they got from oil into tourism and made their country a heaven for tourism. Now they generate majority of their money from tourism.

Thankyou but we don;t need your stupidity to tell us how to live or what to sell and not.
If you are in Norway, stay there and be happy with your life. Pakistan ain't gonna miss you.

Pakistan has already done what was needed to get visitors, and those visitors come to us to seek our unique culture and identity and are impressed by our values and traditions which are interlinked with Islamic values.
We don;t want to be another western or Asian destination around and acting as wannabe's.

So no thankyou.

those visitors come to us to seek our unique culture and identity and are impressed by our values and traditions which are interlinked with Islamic values.
No, they come here to revive their dead youtube channels and for food.

No, they come here to revive their dead youtube channels and for food.

No one is coming for reviving a dead channel, if they were then Pakistan will be the last destination on their menu because of the neglible and lowest ad revenues to expect from views from Paksitani audience, eve if they could gather the in millions.

They come because first they were invited, or because they were on a world Tour, and lately because of the promotions of the first two groups. And what is that has been the most attractive factor so far?

Our culture, our identity, and hospitality and our respect for guests.

Who has ever gone anywhere by giving up on what they were and by adopting liquor and bullshit from other cultures?
You enjoy the bullshit and deceptive joys of that shit, then stick to it, but don't talk about bringing that to my country and people.

No sorry. We don't need it

No one is coming for reviving a dead channel, if they were then Pakistan will be the last destination on their menu because of the neglible and lowest ad revenues to expect from views from Paksitani audience, eve if they could gather the in millions.
Coming to countries like Pakistan and India give tons of views as well as subscribers to your dying youtube channel. Cheap way of reviving it. They are not here for the money in short term but for reviving their youtube channel like i said.
Our culture, our identity, and hospitality and our respect for guests.
What is our culture? Whaling when someone dies and mentally torturing someone who just lost a loved one, drug addicts on roads, fear of getting mugged on the road, horrible and greedy people who would die for money, making kids in dozens.... What is our identity? Being islamic extremists produced from madrassas owned by saudis.. people being converted into being wahabis and deobandis.... What is our hospitality? Only due to gora complex... we think them as our superiors... horrible mentality
You enjoy the bullshit and deceptive joys of that shit, then stick to it, but don't talk about bringing that to my country and people.
This country belongs to me as much as it belongs to you and you are nobody to take that away from me.

No sorry. We don't need it
I disagree however i do respect your opinion fully if you expand on it.

drug addicts on roads, fear of getting mugged on the road, horrible and greedy people who would die for money, making kids in dozens.... What is our identity? Being islamic extremists produced from madrassas owned by saudis.. people being converted into being wahabis and deobandis....

That's the media projected version of the country.
Not the one I live in.

What is our culture? Whaling when someone dies and mentally torturing someone who just lost a loved one,

Yes, and some one needs to make a stand on it. Are you willing to start from yourself and your house?
I did...

What is our hospitality? Only due to gora complex... we think them as our superiors... horrible mentality

Gora complex? Might be in your locality if people happen to be darker there down i sindh or punjab or whereever.

But there are better goras in the country itself. As for complex, you surely havn't travelled the country, and haven;t seen the hospitality of people in general. The same people who gather to help you fix a burst tire, the same ones who will push your vehicle when it goes bad in the middle of road, the same people who will spend more on giving you food if you happen to be their guest, than what is their monthly budget.

This country belongs to me as much as it belongs to you and you are nobody to take that away from me.

Country does not become yours by claiming. Country become by being one of its own. You seem to be far off and having a very skewed perception of the people.

That's the media projected version of the country.
Not the one I live in.
Thats BS. I have lived for years in Pakistan and i know exactly what i am talking about.
Country does not become yours by claiming. Country become by being one of its own. You seem to be far off and having a very skewed perception of the people.
Thats like your opinion, not a fact.

pakistan is a islamic country we have our values and tourism has nothing to do with night life people's comes to pakistan enjoy our culture and beauty they just dont come here to do some ding dong

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats BS. I have lived for years in Pakistan and i know exactly what i am talking about.

You know squat.
Half of what you wrote doesn't even apply to the country and its people. You sure you were living in PAKISTAN? And you sure you're not one of those liverated turds who feels hes some superior fella and every one else around is some keera makora?
Because your explanation of the people, is hardly applicable to more than 10% of the populace.

You sure you were living in PAKISTAN?
I lived my early life in Rawalpindi, majority life in Lahore. Been to Karachi as well as AJK. Remote area of AJK namely kiran i think.

You indian rat if you hate islam so much just go and f. K youself pakistan is a islamic country we have our values and tourism has nothing to do with night life people's comes to pakistan enjoy our culture and beauty they just dont come here to do some ding dong
Don't start using obscene language if someone else has his own opinion which doesn't matches yours. Grow up and learn to respect others opinion.

if you hate islam
I absolutely love Islam. Its such a simple and amazing religion portrayed terrible by corrupt mullahs.

Pakistan have the potential become #1 in lots of other sectors, Just need a good leader to lead & utilize all the potential.

Imagine how popular it would be once there is a Visa free regime with india

Imagine how popular it would be once there is a Visa free regime with india
No thank you....

Also present in every other country...If that is what tourists are looking for then they are not exactly tourists...

Tourists APPRECIATE the culture of the "foreign" land and do try "foreign" stuff = food, culture, clothes....

Only rich snobs [which we dont need] look for a 5 star hotel to get a tan and get drunk...Which they can do in Southern Europe...We dont need such tourists anyway....

What is our culture? Whaling when someone dies and mentally torturing someone who just lost a loved one, drug addicts on roads, fear of getting mugged on the road, horrible and greedy people who would die for money, making kids in dozens.... What is our identity? Being islamic extremists produced from madrassas owned by saudis.. people being converted into being wahabis and deobandis.... What is our hospitality? Only due to gora complex... we think them as our superiors... horrible mentality
This kind of speaks about your experience hence you are full of hate...Sorry to hear about your past ..hope you fare better in the future!

When people talk this way, we know EXACTLY how long they have lived in Pakistan....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom