What's new

Why Orange County kindergartners are learning Vietnamese and English

Yeh, they made it like we are beggars and that they own Vietnam. Fk farmers VCPs and their farmers ancestors.

Orange County hosts some of most nationalistic exile Vietnamese, hardcore communistic hater. the majority accepts the reality as it is. demonstrating for freedom and democracy today, and travelling to Vietnam tomorrow to visit the relatives.
oc-viets.jpg

Thank for using
I dont like current government a bit. Vietnam belong to Vietnamese people regardless where they live. The moronic government think they own Vietnam so they have the right to grant us permission to come and live in Vietnam.

The freaking farmers VCP and their ancestors mostly farmers overthrown the imperial family now they made it like its their land. I feel sad for the Nguyen imperial line age living in france . Without their ancestor there would not be Southern Vietnam and now their descendant must ask permisson from those farmer for entry to go back Vietnam.

What kind of thoght is that. I dislike those notherners they are conversative and slow. No wonder with massive state budget inject into Hanoi, plus Hanoi allow to keep 48% of city budget, and yet Saigon southern out perform Hanoi in every ways. That freaking Hanoi never produce a single hero in an entire history of Vietnam.

I agree you Southerners can hate us, because of many historical factors. Even without historical conflicts, southerners will always hate and badmouth northerners. It is a understandable mentality.

But at least give us Northerners some credit. We bring you one of the best education in the world, better than in your beloved US, Australia or Germany. We bring you one the best health care system in developing world, with life expectancy surpassing that of East Europe, Latin America etc. We bring you to live in one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

Do you want more?

We bring you a civilized and orderly society, so that every people can develop their capacity. We bring you a society with dignity, where people can stand up right, no need to look up to any foreigner. In the meantime, most developing countries and even developed countries are admiring Vietnam for our excellent performance in economy, education, poverty reduction, etc.

All the above you could only dream of under the regimes of Ngo Dinh Diem or Nguyen Van Thieu. At that time, the US looked down upon you and treated you like slave or primitive people. At that time, your girls were seen just like toys for US troops. At that time, you had no dignity before any Western power. At that time, you had to look up even to the likes of the Phillipines, Indonesia or Thailand.

With all of the above, you can keep hating us, but at least refrain from saying the like "Hanoi and northerners are slow blah blah blah...".

Last edited:
I got this visa free paper in my passport after paying a fee. I hope the government extends the 5 years period, let say to 10 years, or longer or unlimited. the majority of exile vietnamese find it very amusing, that we need a visa to enter Vietnam. And more amusing that a fee must be paid. Personally I think, regardless where we live, what religion we worship, which passport color, we are all vietnamese. And such, every vietnamese must have the right to enter and leave the country at any time. Without visa.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom