What's new

Why not me had such luck..😀Boy faints after finding himself alone in exam room with 50 girls

Indian men in Bihar have given up on education as a protest against women in Bihar giving up on them.

This has given rise to a strain on Medicare infrastructure in Yogi led state.

Btw this is called social anxiety. He probably never had any interaction with the opposite sex in school. That's why in CBSE board schools, and other progressive States, they are very particular of activities to be done in mixed groups.

This will also severely affect his potential while working in the corporate world as he will have very poor social skills when working in a team.

Btw this is called social anxiety. He probably never had any interaction with the opposite sex in school. That's why in CBSE board schools, and other progressive States, they are very particular of activities to be done in mixed groups.

This will also severely affect his potential while working in the corporate world as he will have very poor social skills when working in a team.

Which other states in India employ segregation policy like Bihar?

Segregation in India go beyond just gender but other denominations found in colourful varieties in the country.

Which other states in India employ segregation policy like Bihar?

Segregation in India go beyond just gender but other denominations found in colourful varieties in the country.

There is no any such policy in any state, but there are boys and girls only schools and usually they are more in number in generally backward states.

Boy faints after finding himself alone in exam room with 50 girls​

The boy had come to take Class 12 examination at a school in Bihar​

Not 50 but 500

There is no any such policy in any state, but there are boys and girls only schools and usually they are more in number in generally backward states.

That is encouraging, it's usually imagined having caste associated practices in India. But which of the states in India are not generally backward?

That is encouraging, it's usually imagined having caste associated practices in India. But which of the states in India are not generally backward?
Economically the Southern and Western States are much better that rest of India. The Gangetic plain states(UP, Bihar) are poor. And no there is no segregation between Boys and Girsl in any kind of school be it govt or private nor is there caste segregation among them. Caste becomes an issue when kinds becomes adult lol

And no there is no segregation between Boys and Girsl in any kind of school be it govt or private nor is there caste segregation among them. Caste becomes an issue when kinds becomes adult lol

Unless kids are administering the states, the practicing adults will enact their standards.

I think you are not being fair in your assessment that caste system doesn't influence education infrastructure in India.

I
I think you are not being fair in your assessment that caste system doesn't influence education infrastructure in India.
It doesn't. And what do you mean by education infrastructure, the fully government run, aided or private schools/colleges?
I think you're kinda out of the loop about the matter. Casteist practices is banned by the law, if anyone is booked under the SC/ST prevention act under concrete evidence the punishment is pretty severe.
Currently the caste system in India is no more than a social indicator that comes in clutch during marriages (inter caste marriages is fairly common nowadays though, in my own family it has happened) as traditional arranged marriages lose steam love marriages are getting popular. And the traditional marrying in your own caste and religion is not followed.
I'm not saying that differentiation doesn't exist anywhere but that's it's something anyone cares about in their everyday life. SC/STs are protected by the law and enjoy benefits under the constitution for the wrong they suffered in the past.
Current India is more of a socio-economic based one, your economic mobility is the most important factor as only an educated guy knows his laws and rights under the constitution.
The cases you might have read are from poor village regions where the social and economical mobility is very low.

Back
Top Bottom