What's new

Why Nawaz Shariff will attend Modi oath taking

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok there seems to be a bit of confusion. So I decided to sign up and offer this video.

Watch from 5mins until 20 mins to get an idea.

I lurked this forum a lot, just reading, for years. Reason for not earlier joining is because of all the trolls and flame bait that exists on numerous forums, specially Pak/Ind.

@above cant see the video what it says?

For me, Our leader is bigger then his indian counter part, thats the reason he haventt behave in same manner . al though he wouldn't even blamed if he had rejected, since it would have been only returning the favor.

he is crazy to bow infront of moodi & beg for his own private bussiness, in INDIA thats it!

You're the most annoying person here and one of the reason why I didn't want to join this place. Open mouthed, no facts when needed, and bias.

@above cant see the video what it says?

For me, Our leader is bigger then his indian counter part, thats the reason he haventt behave in same manner . al though he wouldn't even blamed if he had rejected, since it would have been only returning the favor.
sorry forgot, are u in pakistan that no access to youtube? Don't mean to be rude. I'll type out if necessary.

sorry forgot, are u in pakistan that no access to youtube? Don't mean to be rude. I'll type out if necessary.

No i am not rude at all, i never meant to be. I just asked, since myTAB was having issue with youtube.

Edit: not needed i juat gone through the video.

Last edited:
Lol i meant, I don't mean to be rude. Not the other way around. But you should watch the video. I was surprised as to how much thinking there is before taking such simple step.

I do agree with batman now's remarks , that the only reason he want talks with Indian PM apart from his hard views abt COAS' s remarks on Kashmir issue.

He's not going there to talk. It's only an oath taking ceremony. He could be back on the same day.

He might talk for 15-30 mins if he decides to stay. But I highly doubt it. If he does, he will only talk to understand if Modi is different past election or still same as preelection.

Back
Top Bottom