What's new

Why ISI not implementing vice-versa policy with its enemys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal587

Reaction score
Its been a while suicide bombing,blood shed in karachi and war against terrorism in the name of Islam going on since couple of years.

The simple question arise in every youngster and people of Pakistan why not it have an end to it or when it will stop ?

While we know that who is doing it and we can bring this to end by doing just 1 single thing ! yeah we also know that RAW, Mossad and CIA involved in this psychological war to 1st weakening us by economically to bend Pakistan to its knees. Then they will continue step by step further in their evil plans.

So the question is and also i want to know from you people our true neighbouring country agency involved in this psychological war so why ISI doing nothing to threat India "that we can also reply by doing bombing in India" or "funding terrorism" so its impact would be positive to force other international agencies to back off ?

request for Indian members plz dont tell who is involved spreading terrorism in Pakistan we people already know tht.

let me guess something abt you and i know my guess is correct
"you are a zaid hamid fan"

Its been a while suicide bombing,blood shed in karachi and war against terrorism in the name of Islam going on since couple of years.

The simple question arise in every youngster and people of Pakistan why not it have an end to it or when it will stop ?

While we know that who is doing it and we can bring this to end by doing just 1 single thing ! yeah we also know that RAW, Mossad and CIA involved in this psychological war to 1st weakening us by economically to bend Pakistan to its knees. Then they will continue step by step further in their evil plans.

So the question is and also i want to know from you people our true neighbouring country agency involved in this psychological war so why ISI doing nothing to threat India "that we can also reply by doing bombing in India" or "funding terrorism" so its impact would be positive to force other international agencies to back off ?

request for Indian members plz dont tell who is involved spreading terrorism in Pakistan we people already know tht.
You watching too much of cricket kid ? Mental disintegration ! Still hung up on that T20/Asia Cup loss :lol:

Because we are not our 'enemies' nor do we take them as our teachers !

And let us hope that we rise above this & May God bless both Pakistan & India !

Much of the terrorism in Karachi is a byproduct of ISI and these so called terrorist are favorable to ISI for doing their dirty work so the law enforcement turns blind eye to their negative activities. Simple.

enemies of ISI? you mean those who are kidnapped with no records?

The reason my friend is that ISI has spread this lie and propaganda in Pakistan. The fact is some of the outfits it trained to carry Jihad in India are now carrying bombings in Pakistan. The ****** outfits are suicidal by their very indoctrination. They believe they are carrying these terrorist attacks to purify and impliment Shariah in Pakistani society. Killing children and women and innocents was never a problem for them and they were trained to do the same in India and Afghanistan.A case in point is Illyas Kashmiri. Don't forget it was a drone that took out Baitullah Masud.
Also, the source of funding for these jihadis as been Al Qaida.

You watching too much of cricket kid ? Mental disintegration ! Still hung up on that T20/Asia Cup loss :lol:

I am not here for Indian members reply to my thread im waiting for patriots Pakistani senior members and ordinary Pakistani to comment and members from other Pakistani friendly nations opinions welcome.

gud luck with ur useless trolls sentences

I'm your fan and also Amsrong's
Much of the terrorism in Karachi is a byproduct of ISI and these so called terrorist are favorable to ISI for doing their dirty work so the law enforcement turns blind eye to their negative activities. Simple.

Ok but what abt the supporting role of India in Baluchistan and other facts

99% of the bomb blasts,target killings and other terror related incidents are done by pakistani citizens belonging to various pakistani radical muslim organisations..All that are byproducts of stupid policies by pakistani establishment.

I am not here for Indian members reply to my thread im waiting for patriots Pakistani senior members and ordinary Pakistani to comment and members from other Pakistani friendly nations opinions welcome.

gud luck with ur useless trolls sentences
Yeah good luck for that "call of duty" thingy, asking ISI to carry out patriot stuff & calling me a troll, I can easily guess your age &/or level of maturity through that :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom