What's new

Why is this site banned in India??

icekid

New Recruit

Reaction score
Well I don't post much but I like to visit this site and forum for some news from Pakistan side.. But this site is banned in India.. I have no idea why.. Currently I am accessing it from UAE (I am here on vacation) Will like to access it when I get back to India..

Well I don't post much but I like to visit this site and forum for some news from Pakistan side.. But this site is banned in India.. I have no idea why.. Currently I am accessing it from UAE (I am here on vacation) Will like to access it when I get back to India..

Hello..

Notice how many fly the Indian flag here, are all of us outside India ?

Who says this site is banned in India ?

Hellow..!!!!! May be you are behind some proxy or somethiing..which bars discussion forums and stuff... infact i dont have any problem here as you can see..!!!!;)

I don't know.. For a long the time it has been showing message called "Forbidden Request".. Don't know the problem.. I guess I am happy it's accessible I will try some where else..

Access from India is only denied if your IP is banned. Otherwise you can visit the site from any part of India. :coffee:

I think someone(using the same PC and connection) in your house got banned previously:lol:

I was in Switzerland a few months ago and couldn't access this site either. The likelihood of the various IP address I used having bans on them was rather remote if not impossible. I'm not a computer person by any means, but IMO it is very possible that some firewalls do not allow this site.

I was in Switzerland a few months ago and couldn't access this site either. The likelihood of the various IP address I used having bans on them was rather remote if not impossible. I'm not a computer person by any means, but IMO it is very possible that some firewalls do not allow this site.

why some firewalls do not allowing this site.
is there any security/virus issues with this site ?
is this site safe for surffing ?

please clearify.
thanks in advance.

This site works fine from anywhere in India, until and unless the Mods have kicked you out. :argh:

But I on the other hand i was in Shanghai last year and from the Hotel could not access this site. No idea why.

Proves us how obsessed these Indians are with Pakistanis. Disgusting! I hope the mods decide a quota system for the amount of Indians roaming about on this forum.

got banned once cause i was angry after my girlfriend dumped me and started trolling in the china section... yes she was asian... and i was drunk... it came to me what i had done and appologised the next day... the mods blocked my id (it was racist towards asian) but all i had to do was clear the cookies and i was good to go... if you have a router then you can change the ip manually... the extention ip... and you are good to go... plz dont ban me again...

Perhaps because of your antivirus.Some antivirus's parental control function restrict the terms 'gun','weapon' etc (my kaspersky has similar problem). So disable it and try again.

Back
Top Bottom