What's new

Why is there so much hatred for India in Pakistan?

IMO baseless hatreds, conspiracies, and endemic corruption are all the result of how Pakistanis are taught to think. Examples:

- This past summer Hamas bombarded Israel with rockets and Israel eventually took military action to suppress them. Pakistanis looked only at what Israel's actions and thus classed the event as "Israeli aggression".

b/c we all know israel doesnt occupt Palestinian land, mass-murder civilian-dense targets and use collective punishment as an integral part of its policy vis a vis Palestine right

- Even today there are Pakistanis who think 26/11 Mumbai murderer Kasab wasn't Pakistani, based on supposed flaws in his speaking.

because of nuances which some outsider far-away like you would never be able to fathom (and yet you comment on such topics)

I'm sure readers here can think of other examples. In each case Pakistanis seized upon information - hard or subjective - that buttressed their existing prejudices or preferred conclusion and discarded or ignored the remainder, resulting in errant judgments.

what about Americans who were led to believe Iraq had WMDs?

Pakistanis may have their anti-indian biases (and not all by the way) -- but at least it didnt lead to countries being invaded...the main issue is Kashmir - which most Pakistanis consider an un-finished agenda since '47

AGAIN - stuff that doesnt concern or affect you

Volume replaces critical analysis.

sounds almost like your Congress or House

Sorry my friend in india is a muslim who follows ahmadi and he has told me everything on how the prophet ahmad was peace loving man and how ahmadis are killed in pak daily.
So its your right to say they are not muslims, and my right to consider them as muslims.

Bangladesh is doing better than Pakistan now. THey will soon overtake Pak by developing their human resources.
BD has realised it s mistake that after independence they became islamis. Now they are secular.
Bangladesh to overtake pakistan huh.... Lol

My father often goes to Bangladesh nd he tells me the situation of the country..

Unplanned overpopulated agglomerations like Dhaka chittagong

Overtake pakistan huhuhuhua

bro, their HDI are better than Pakistan and in some cases best in south asia.
THey will do better in the next few decades as Pakistan drowns in terror.
Pakistan hdi is 0.578

Its big cities are amazing like islambad 0.9
Lahore 0.806
Karachi 0.802

Nd know islambad is the best south asian city

It ranked 22 best asian in newsweek asia

I also read in various news sites. and just few days ago based on tv show you guys killed some ahmad muslims.
This my friend need not tell me. I can see it myself.

I agree, pak is best in the world, but BD will overtake in a few decades.
Oks good boy

Now no more qoutes plz.

I have to do something for my country despite of chatting....

Time to go okz

I

States include

Hayderabad deccan......
Area 131200 sqkm
Muslim nizam wanted to coalate with pakistan
Nd population was satisfied
India invaded the state on 11 sept 1948 and at last on 17 sept. Nizams' small army gave of...

State jona garh
480 km from karachi
Area 5409
Popul 700000+
Nawab was muslim and he wanted amalgamation with pak bt lord mount baten forcefully occupied

State manawadar near jonagarh

Ruler was muslim and wanted affiliation with Pakistan
Now about red cliff award

Culcattas dalits wanted affiliation with pak
Murshabad in bengaal
District salhitt
Gurdaspur district of punjab was muslim majority
Pathankot
Battala
Ferozpur
Ferozpur headworks
Madhav pur headworks
All this was done by sir red cliff in pressur of lord mount abd his private secratery admitted that afterwords...
Kashmir.........
U forgot to write about Kashmir
If I apply yr logic,then the whole of Kashmir should be awarded to India,bcoz it had a Hindu prince
Hyderabad(Deccan) & Junagadh had a 90% Hindu Majority population with a Muslim prince. Both these states r surrounded by Hindu majority states. There is a place in Bangladesh which had a Buddhist majority,it should have gone to India. At the time of Partition in 1947, the Hindu population of Pakistan was estimated at approximately a quarter of the total population. For example, the population of Karachi, Pakistan in 1947 was 450,000, of which 51% was Hindu, and 42% was Muslim.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It is wrong to suggest that Pakistan dislikes India. The problem, quintessentially, is that India, like the illegal state of Israel, has become Zionist in every way possible. Simply put, it is the atrocious actions - tyranny, oppression, subjugation and humiliation of the people of Kashmir, the Dalits, the Muslims, the Maoists etcetera, which is the root of all evils Indian, perpetuated and perpetrated by the cabal (extremist Zionist/BJP Hindus) in New Dehli, possibly a catalyst for hate - if this is a fact, then it needs to be corroborated.

I hope that the Indian people wake up to the atrocities being committed by its government which is neither working for the interests of true hindus or for any people of India but working tirelessly for the interests of the 'zionist hyenas' who've become all too powerful in the higher levels of Indian society. They must be stopped or else the demise of India is inevitable and this so called external hate of India may become a true reality!

old thread
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It is wrong to suggest that Pakistan dislikes India. The problem, quintessentially, is that India, like the illegal state of Israel, has become Zionist in every way possible. Simply put, it is the atrocious actions - tyranny, oppression, subjugation and humiliation of the people of Kashmir, the Dalits, the Muslims, the Maoists etcetera, which is the root of all evils Indian, perpetuated and perpetrated by the cabal (extremist Zionist/BJP Hindus) in New Dehli, possibly a catalyst for hate - if this is a fact, then it needs to be corroborated.

I hope that the Indian people wake up to the atrocities being committed by its government which is neither working for the interests of true hindus or for any people of India but working tirelessly for the interests of the 'zionist hyenas' who've become all too powerful in the higher levels of Indian society. They must be stopped or else the demise of India is inevitable and this so called external hate of India may become a true reality!
is not state of pakistan zionist by your own example?.. its not like you guys better than us in treating poor people or minorities..

old thread

is not state of pakistan zionist by your own example?.. its not like you guys better than us in treating poor people or minorities..
I must say that you seem to be oozing a severe burning inside yourself. Relax my Indian friend, don't be offended as nothing bad or provocative has been said or intended.

This is a general question haunting me ever since I visited my country of birth after residing 15 years here in Norway. Every other person I meet on the street, in restaurants and conferences accuse India for plotting conspiracies against Pakistan for reasons that are not very clever. They blame India for Pakistan's dire economic state, security situation and our nation's bad reputation internationally.
It seem outrageous to blame your (enemy) neighbor for your own collective shortcomings. But when you see things with open mind, it becomes clear that future of the nation is in our own hands and not in our neighbors', so why blame them for almost everything bad and ugly in Pakistan?

Note: Indian members of PDF are NOT welcome for reply on this thread to avoid trolling. I am sorry but I had to place this notice as a precaution :)

@zip @TankMan @Malik Abdullah @Leader @Pakistani shaheens @Syed.Ali.Haider @nomi007 @Major Sam @MastanKhan @Windjammer @fatman17 @dexter @khanboy007 @Aether

There's your answer :lol:

I must say that you seem to be oozing a severe burning inside yourself. Relax my Indian friend, don't be offended as nothing bad or provocative has been said or intended.
i kind of knew you will reply something with burn in it.. not sure why you are a fan of burning but I was betting on first option... among
1. burnol
2. burn
3. burning
4. as* on fire

thats most of your reply.. lolz..

More than half of my family is Indian..and some are even Bangali national now..i never indulged in this India vs Pakistan..but as I grew up..and experience the politics and passive aggression of Indians..and their back stab culture...and star plus serials with in the family..i begin to hate them..Indian social culture is grossly inferior to Pakistan and at any given time everyone is concerned with what others are doing. This means Indians are incompetent team players and my worst experience came from hiring three Indians to work at management positions.

To the OP, two main reasons:

1) our history with Hindus which proved them to be inferiority-complex driven back-stabbers; and

2) Islamic eschatology - which you'll have to study yourself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom