What's new

Why is there no reaction at all for IK arrest in Pak?

What do you mean there is no reaction. Bahi there is no coverage, plenty of people have been arrested. The thing is all the social mobilizers and leadership including leading grass root workers of PTI have been arrested. Popular twitter accounts have gone offline or deleted.

It’s easy to say “why no reaction” people are scared, people are human, people worry about tomorrow.

There is anger, frustration and resentment. Some valid questions arise too that should be put to senior leadership of PTI but they all quickly elected to “quit politics and distance themselves from PTI”.

Mass NRO under any other name. Master stroke by the military to be honest, brutally effective, but short term gains will have large and far reaching consequences in the long term.

Ignore the Kuglemans and the Almeidas, look at the common man, ask them how they feel and you will have your answer to your question.
Just look at who won the local bodies election in Peshawar. That is the reaction which will be repeated in provincial and national elections in KPK and Punjab. People are angry and the right ✅️ way is to vote for pti.

IK has been convicted by the court.

It is not some talk show discussion any longer.

People should accept the decision of the court and follow the law.

People can keep supporting IK peacefully from their homes watching TVs while he is jail.

u r too stupid to know anything. If there is one place that ppl never trust, its the courts. and we all saw what kind of pathetic proceeding was that. you are a pittu so ud say whatever comforts u but ppl of pakistan know the reality.
whole cities were filled with rangers and army soldiers. ppl were out and everyone was abusing the soldiers standing on road sides, i guess they would have enjoyed the rain of abuses lolz.

Is it because it has been proved he was indulged in corruption?
Is it because people are scared of army?
Is it because people have given up their fight thinking it's futile to protest as they have lost hope of a bright Pak?

10,000 political workers are in prison from the last protest. People's children were arrested, women raped by security forces - people are afraid to act against the state now.

People are waiting to react in the ballot.

Is it because people have given up their fight thinking it's futile to protest as they have lost hope of a bright Pak?

I’ve just got off the phone to my family in Pakistan asking us here in U.K. what is happening in Pakistan lol

We are getting more information from a 5 minute segment on sky news than from the dozens of crappy Pakistani news channels we receive here in England .

Lots of reaction and satements are coming from PDM ministers and Military discreetly.

They all are really worried, saying IK is now stronger with more popular support after being put in Jail, all the Attock jail inmates are raising IK zindabad slogans as reported.

Check Bilawal statement...

They are scared. :what: :azn:

Last edited:
Many people are disillusioned by practices and policies adopted by PTI leader over past year.

Even 9th may there were not more than 20k on roads at any given time .

But then ISPR said 9 May was their 9/11.

And booted out few officers within the army.

It is because the only PTI supporters you will find are online. Majority of pakistanis have become sick and tired of pickme khan… whenever something doesn’t go in his favor he calls for protests.. he began his political career using his foul mouth in the streets and now goes to prison doing the same thing. The amount of corruption on him and his party members is enormous but they were in bed with the Chief justice and some other prominent judges so kept getting away with it.

Lots of reaction and satements are coming from PDM ministers and Military discreetely.

They all are really worried, saying IK is now stronger with more popular support after being put in Jail, all the Atock jail inmates are raising IK zindabad slogans as reported.

Check Bilawal statement...

They are scared. :what: :azn:

It’s heartbreaking what the thieving pigs have done to the country . I have just sent money to my close relations to tie them over for household expenses and food

It’s so sad I had to stop my work and sitting quietly contemplating in my car what will happen to my family .

Things have never been so bad ☹️

Heartbreaking , without my family in PK I would be nothing

Haramzadeh madhar chord bastards in control .

People blinded by love for their leader , shud read through their own posts of 24 / 7 verbal diarrhea against Pakistan, and get the answere why a single non paid person hit the streets this time

Not PTI supporter , reply Coming from a die hard pmln donkey .

I know you knew this & checked his Twitter account but your all tricksters and fraudsters so nothing new from your sort .

Lying for likes lol

People blinded by love for their leader , shud read through their own posts of 24 / 7 verbal diarrhea against Pakistan, and get the answere why a single non paid person hit the streets this time

Police arrest protesters in Pakistan as Imran Khan is moved to high-security jail for corruption - after former Prime Minister urged his supporters to take to the streets​

By Jack Wright and ApUpdated: 23:37 06 Aug 2023

74002019-0-image-a-3_1691266599914.jpg

More lies to fool oneself ?

Last edited:
IK has the support of 50% of Punjab. Sindh hasn’t come out of cluthes of Zardari. Karachi is staunchly pro PTI.

The question is not IK’s popularity. Even if he had 2/3 support or even more, Establishment kuttays have decided they will defang him and his party because their genitals have been exposed.
1-IK has 30% support in central punjab (30% support PMLN and 30% noone[ex patwaris])
2-Rural Sindh Ik won't even field candidates!!
3-Karachites now love JI

Regardless we are going to have 2002 style elections

Back
Top Bottom