What's new

why is there a lack of modern weaponry in pakistan civilian market?

Fusuoy

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
one thing doesnt make sense to me is how alot of modern companies dont sell there weapons over here in pakistan even though are lax laws and general interest of the public, if say CZ releases the evo 3 and bren here they would sell alot even if they were a tad exspensive.

Awam including Gun owners and dealers who love to own Cheap replicas of AK and shoot hip firing all the place

one thing doesnt make sense to me is how alot of modern companies dont sell there weapons over here in pakistan even though are lax laws and general interest of the public, if say CZ releases the evo 3 and bren here they would sell alot even if they were a tad exspensive.

I believe the issue is the government loopholes you have to jump through to obtain a civilian license. It's almost as if it's been designed to encourage bribes.

Awam including Gun owners and dealers who love to own Cheap replicas of AK and shoot hip firing all the place

And aerial firing is the worst. Most fools act all macho on special occasions by spraying bullets all around and fail miserably to demonstrate even basic gun discipline. They can't even aim down the sights to hit the broad side of the barn with a bazooka.

also it it possible to import weapons for private use to pakistan if the country that exports the weapon allows such

Back
Top Bottom