What's new

Why India will be the next superpower?

Wow world bank numbers? Dann that's poor like hell dude!

Does that read "Feel Good Movie of the Decade"? LMAO
World Bank and WHO

Pls don't say that. Being poor and having low IQ is a characteristics of Supa Powa. And they once felt ashamed to be born there. Now, omnipotent Modi is in office, so Supa Powa is officially announced and now Modi along with other Supa Powans don't feel ashamed any more.

Last edited:
OMG does that read "Feel Good Movie of the Decade"? LOL .... @HariPrasad how good does feel living in slum of .... cosmopolitan style? ... LMAO
Nobody feel good when living in the slum, if poor ppl have another choice or way they will leave there to seek for a comfortable life.

POOR =/= HAPPY, that's a stupid idea. I think most our Chinese families experienced 1980s~1990s poor life in China, today nobody want to be back.

Nobody feel good when living in the slum, if poor ppl have another choice or way they will leave there to seek for a comfortable life.

POOR =/= HAPPY, that's a stupid idea. I think most our Chinese families experienced 1980s~1990s poor life in China, today nobody want to be back.
Bollywood movies make slum dwellers happy.

Oh wow another thread about indian Supa Dupa Dippi Power...

Can you tell us in one post when you are going to be the one? Hasn't that already happened somewhere in 2011-12? :lol:

When Indiatalkabout being a superpower, India is just making fun of itself? Does most Indians realize that?

:rofl:

Yet another superpower thread.
It's in their nature to brag.

When Indiatalkabout being a superpower, India is just making fun of itself? Does most Indians realize that?

It's in their nature to brag.
But thruout this thread we see only the Chinese 50 cent army bragging. Visuals dont need witnesses. :)

But thruout this thread we see only the Chinese 50 cent army bragging. Visuals dont need witnesses. :)

Just gone through the thread. The only bragging is by @Shotgunner51 on his post and he was talking about Indians bragging. Including your former president predicting that India will be a superpower by 2012 a while back. Do you believe that his bragging, I mean prediction, come true? Of do you believe that he is a few years off. It should be 2016.

INDIA WILL BE SUPERPOWER AND YOUR SLOWING ECONOMY CANT STOP IT. PERIOD. :D

The ?Indian home minister just stated that India will be a sports superpower. What kind of superpower do you anticipate India will become?

Nobody can stop the rise of India especially irrelevant China with growing old population that depends US and Japan for their manufacturing Base.

We and the world is ready for 8% GDP growth of next ten Year and top 3 economy by 2030.

Meanwhile our Boot is entrenched in South Tibet and Ladakh region both of them occupied by us and a symbol for Humiliation for Irrelevant Country :lol:

India should concentrate on providing people with basic needs

A staggering 70% of Indians living in villages - or some 550 million people - defecate in the open. Even 13% of urban households do so. Open defecation continues to be high despite decades of sustained economic growth - and despite the obvious and glaring health hazards.

Last edited:
Its better to be positive about future, then to feel negative.

India - People feel moving towards super power.
Pakistan - People feel moving towards failed state.

True. Don't forget that they had also made a movie about becoming a superpower. I believe the crave for superpower tie India together.
Pls give me the link. I really wanna know the real life of Supa Powans, rather than those lies about open defecation and legal rapes.

Back
Top Bottom