What's new

Why India Is So Poor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why india is so poor...
because bangladesh and pakistan are two very rich states with hardworking guys... but we indians live in our day dreams of capturing others sovereign lands... we invest more in extremism than in human resource development.. .
In India, you can find AK 47 in every home but not the basic amenities...
even with poor infrastructures, we are always eager to wage wars on our peaceful and prosperous neighbours (though we never won any, lekin usse kya hua)

very true, and also taboo culture.. India is hub of taboos..

very true, and also taboo culture.. India is hub of taboos..
true... low literacey, high unemployment, high radicalisatio in youth... with almost no democracy, it is wretched in penury by the dictators... has no honour in international platforms... no one takes it seriously except those who use it for their purposes...

Now just wait a little ans see how Indian trolls bombard at you, yesterday they are with Bangladesh against Pakistan but now they will left no stone un-turned to prove that Bangladesh in fact the poorest country in this world.

There is a reason in that .The OP who posted this article is from BD not from Switzerland or US.
He should think about his own nation not India.
Why a lots of BDis tresspassing in to India to find the jobs offered by this 'poor'Indians in India?

true... low literacey, high unemployment, high radicalisatio in youth... with almost no democracy, it is wretched in penury by the dictators... has no honour in international platforms... no one takes it seriously except those who use it for their purposes...

I know what you did there shaitaan singh!! :partay:

Cold hard facts:

India GDP per capita (nominal): $1581.6

Pakistan GDP per capita (nominal): $1429.0

Bangladesh GDP per capita (nominal): $1211.7

Source: World bank

India GDP per capita (PPP): $6088.6

Pakistan GDP per capita (PPP): $5041.7

Bangladesh GDP per capita (PPP): $3332.8
we are not far from you comparatively

60 out of 70 years Pakistan have higher per capita then you..

But this year isn't one of those 60. Having a better economy than India in the 60s or 70s counts for zilch today.. Actually your comment further proves how India has surged ahead while Pakistan didn't pay any attention to the welfare of her citizen.

To paraphrase Arundhati Roy, Indians are nangay bhookay people.

To paraphrase Hillary Clinton, Pakistanis are bloodsucking leeches

Sounds personal. :azn:

article-0-08DB4CB3000005DC-332_468x331.jpg

But this year isn't one of those 60. Having a better economy than India in the 60s or 70s counts for zilch today.. Actually your comment further proves how India has surged ahead while Pakistan didn't pay any attention to the welfare of her citizen.

India is not independent on international issues, has always been to look at the face of the U.S. government

India is not independent on international issues, has always been to look at the face of the U.S. government

Don't utter such stupidity in front of any US officials. They'll laugh at you face. India was a friend of USSR during the cold war. The US navy almost invaded India in 1971. The US has put multiple sanctions on India. And this blithering fool says India isn't independent. Kahan kahan se chale aaye hain..

I so much wanted to troll but points 1 2 3 4 are missing in OP. Hence I protest and quit. :D
No you go ahead since rest of your team already started the race. On lap given to you as referee decision now 1..2...3..4..GO
13857986-Racing-banner-with-traffic-lights-Stock-Vector-race-car-flag.jpg

No you go ahead since rest of your team already started the race. On lap given to you as referee decision now 1..2...3..4..GO
13857986-Racing-banner-with-traffic-lights-Stock-Vector-race-car-flag.jpg

I need 4 traffic lights one for each missing bullet :D

I need 4 traffic lights one for each missing bullet :D
Now you started to troll me...:disagree:

First of all topic is total idiocy must be OP's intention was something different other than debate it intellectually secondly his own country is under crises and shifting towards unstable state. Should be more concern their own Govt policies and Indian influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom