What's new

Why India didn’t want us to have Kashmir

Kashmir has deep roots for Hindus, Sufis and Shias as well as Sikhs and Buddhist I can not see it being handed to Pakistanis who have no respect for other faiths.

kashmiris.jpg

Pakistan can not even protect its own Hazara and Shia community how will it let Kashmir be free from wahabi's?
Lol. Look who is saying...... A nation who force people to convert to hinduism is saying they respect other faiths.. Impressive...

Lol. Look who is saying...... A nation who force people to convert to hinduism is saying they respect other faiths.. Impressive...

If that were the case we would not have 180 million Indian Muslims the problem is Pakistanis have a different wahabi mindset (not all but many) Indian Muslims are flexible and willing to adopt local customs.

india-muslims-yoga-2009-12-21-3-41-51.jpg

Indian Muslims most are happy to live in Hindustan and adopt the culture of the land, Pakistanis want to look towards central asia and towards their arab wahabi brothers which is fine but Kashmir is land of the Pandits and Sufis it will never change.

If that were the case we would not have 180 million Indian Muslims the problem is Pakistanis have a different wahabi mindset (not all but many) Indian Muslims are flexible and willing to adopt local customs.

india-muslims-yoga-2009-12-21-3-41-51.jpg

Indian Muslims most are happy to live in Hindustan and adopt the culture of the land, Pakistanis want to look towards central asia and towards their arab wahabi brothers which is fine but Kashmir is land of the Pandits and Sufis it will never change.
Well it's your created story. Have you ever asked them what they think??? Your army torture, rape and kill the innocent muslims. Is this liberty for muslims???? Plz, don't tell me false stories coz whole world know's the truth.

Last edited:
well, lets hope so..that he makes it an asset for India!

Sure, he will make a history, "Once upon a time there was a Kashmir". Modi is doing great job for Pakistan. Now even a blind Pakistani can see a real face of India.

When one mentions Kashmir, all that comes to one’s mind are lush green fields, mountains, rivers, and valleys. Derived from Sanskrit, according to folk etymology, the name ‘Kashmir’ actually means desiccated land. ‘Ka’ means water and ‘shimeera’ means desiccate. The mention of water in its name takes me back to my Pakistan Studies class where we discussed Kashmir and its strategic importance.
After visiting Kashmir, however, I can now clearly see why India didn’t want us to have this small piece of land that is rightfully ours.

For me this was the interesting part the author says Kashmir gets its name from Sanskrit and then he says it rightfully belongs to Pakistan what an irony lol :crazy:as if Sanskrit is the official language of Muslims.

What most ppl dont understand is Pakistans claim for Kashmir is only because of its Muslim population apart from that they have no standing.

Invaders have no rights because they are foreign.

Well.. Now that you know it, start cherishing what you have & stop lamenting on what you have not.

read india expansion policy in late 40s and early 50s.
india didnt wanted to give you anything.
they worked hard and contensted for KPK, baluchistan and nearly won.

PML objectves..>kpk, baluchstan, sindh ,punjab, bengal, assam
COngress...>let them have divided punjab,bengal and sindh only

in the end congress was able to divide provinces thus able to carter in kashmir issue too, in an undivided punjab kashmir wouldnt even be a issue. and huge hindu population would meant less migration and more friendly india-pakistan

all thanks to the vice ray wife-nehru relationship

What are you talking about sir ? You are distorting history.

Indian National Congress, under the leadership of Dr. Khan Sahib had won in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa even in the last election in undivided India, in 1946. It was peoples mandate. You make it sound like some sort of conspiracy.

Also,are you aware of the results of 1937 provincial elections, after which demand for separate state by Jinnah and his Muslim became their firm resolve ?

Congress and Muslim League, both participated in this election.
Muslim League could not even get 2 seats in Punjab, while Congress won 18.
In present day Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Muslim League could not win a single seat, while Congress got 19.

The only one province where Muslim League won substantial seats was in Bengal, 37 seats. Ironically, Bengal was the province to get separated when general elections were held for the first time since Independence in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Well it's your created story. Have you ever asked them what they think??? Your army torture, rape and kill the innocent muslims. Is this liberty for muslims???? Plz, don't tell me false stories coz whole world know what's true...

The world knows that Pakistan backs militants and Kashmir on the Indian side has witnessed free elections.

beautiful. give us our kashmir you have occupied illegally.

We don't want to give Kashmir to Pakistan as we want to know who will be winner of "Gwaza E Hind".. :rofl:

Damn..I'm missing Zaid Hamid already.. :triniti::triniti::thank_you2::thank_you2::triniti::cray:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom