What's new

why foreigners are not allowed to enter DG Khan? (Germany to Pakistan on Motorcycle Last EP. 52 | Arriving Home in Nankana Sahib)

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

why foreigners are not allowed to enter DG Khan? Can anyone tell me why is that?

Last edited:
That's classified. Some of our assets of national importance are there.

I suggest you don't discuss further on a public forum.
he mentioned in the vlog police came after him to stop him from entering DG Khan and took pictures. Thats why i asked.

Simple: Your favorite proxy traitor terrorists under RAW/CIA/MOSAD etc. would kill you to put the blame on Pak....

It is not a secret anymore.
We are moving our nuclear weapons and nuclear installations there for years. Kahota is the center but this is our second base within the country.
It is at cross roads, balochistan, sindh, Punjab, kpk. Point where all 4 province meet.
They don't Allow to take pics until the complete their setup or something. But it is a sensitive area like Kahota.
The only correct answer so far on this thread.
There is also a underground secret PAF base near DG Khan which holds nukes. DG Khan is right in the middle of Pakistan both from India and Afghanistan ,no enemy bomber would safely go back after targeting our installations. This area is chosen on purpose by our security experts.

It is not a secret anymore.
We are moving our nuclear weapons and nuclear installations there for years. Kahota is the center but this is our second base within the country.
It is at cross roads, balochistan, sindh, Punjab, kpk. Point where all 4 province meet.
They don't Allow to take pics until the complete their setup or something. But it is a sensitive area like Kahota.
Good job why don't you make an announcement at your nearest masjid too?

Because of presence of dacoits in DG Khan tribal areas and surrounding areas. He may have been picked up for ransom.
yes he was stopped by villagers, when he was filming with drone and told by the villagers, they will shoot him if he tries to film their houses

Good job why don't you make an announcement at your nearest masjid too?

Lolz relax dude, if random people on PDF have this information then trust me our enemies already know much more. Count on it that our defense and especially the defense of our Nukes is in safe and capable hands.

Back
Top Bottom