What's new

Why DRDO and indian defense industries fail?

Majority of Maoists leading tribals are brahmins too.......................:woot:

But which caste is the best?
Can't you see Brahmins are best at whatever trade they take up............:cheesy:

We have high caste brahmins from Mehrghar of IVC too.

Majority of Maoists leading tribals are brahmins too.......................:woot:

Can't you see Brahmins are best at whatever trade they take up............:cheesy:

We have high caste brahmins from Mehrghar of IVC too.

You mean high-caste Pathan Brahmin, right?

brahmins are best... its because of quota the environment in DRDO got polluted.. ek machli poore talab ko ganda kar deti hai :lol:

Man I love this forum ...... One side respected members and the other side respected jokers..... loads of entertainment.

May I have your attention please?
Will the real Brahmins please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Brahmins please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here
...........because this thread is specially made to bash you guys and I can't freakin tell a difference between a Brahmin and a non-brahmin :confused::partay:

All indian governemnt organizations were controlled by Brahmins. They are there to loot. Also they bring all dalit quota people.

DRDO i have been there , HAL i have been there , ISRO i have been there. ISRO probably best run by because of south indians.

For example Indian cricket team is full of brahmins

@ uday
I don’t undetstand what you said. Sachin (Rajapur Saraswat brahmin), Dravid(Deshastha Brahmin) & Ashwin(Iyer brahmin) are all brahmins.

Brahmins in the current squad(year-2012):
Sachin Tendulkar – Rajapur Saraswat brahmin.

Suresh Raina – Kashmiri Pandit.

Rahul Dravid – Deshastha Brahmin (the name dravid is not of his family, but given by the Tanjore King for the service of their ancestors in the tanjore temples).

V.V.S.Laxman – Niyogi Brahmin

Murali Vijay – Iyengar Brahmin

R. Ashwin – Iyer Brahmin

Cheteshwar Pujara – Gujarati Pujara Brahmin

Manoj Tiwari – Although currently in Bengal, he is of Bhojpuri-Bihari brahmin origin.

Rohit Sharma – Telugu Brahmin

Ishant Sharma – Gaur Brahmin

R.P.Singh – Although brahmins usually donot have surnames such as “Singh”, R.P.Singh happens to be a brahmin. There are quite a few U.P. brahmins who have the surname “Singh”.

Amit Mishra – Mishra Brahmin from Delhi.

================

They occupy different post and leech just like jews. Atleast jews are smart people.

I think brahmins are the problem for india. They are leeching india for 2000 years like jews did in every country.

Brahmins has so many flavours in every state. Just like jews gets mingled with domestic community and backstab them like they did to germant in world war I and II.

4$ brahmin occupy 80% of of seat in Indian cricket team . It is same in every goverment jobs in india.

Forget private...brahmin company will only hire brahmins unless they can make slave workers. Leadership post probably with brahmins.

if india can remove brahmins from india , India and pakistan can unite.

Agree, also I would argue that Indians DRDO and Indian locals fail is due to INCOMPETENCE, Less resources in R & D & Lack of Confidence in Indians own design & work.

Almost everything happening in DRDO etc, is foreign donated technology and literature guides, and when the foreign companies leave Indian industries, they are unable to reverse engineer or remake again.

Further reasons include rampant corruption, nepotism, and caste preference of dumb safarishis are major reasons to its failure.

Agree, also I would argue that Indians DRDO and Indian locals fail is due to INCOMPETENCE, Less resources in R & D & Lack of Confidence in Indians own design & work.

Almost everything happening in DRDO etc, is foreign donated technology and literature guides, and when the foreign companies leave Indian industries, they are unable to reverse engineer or remake again.

Further reasons include rampant corruption, nepotism, and caste preference of dumb safarishis are major reasons to its failure.

I really like your clear insight and penetrating analysis of the DRDO system and Indian science and technology in particular. Quite clearly you have several decades of work experience within the system. It is such a refreshing change from the rants of those blithering idiots with no personal exposure to what is going on, who still think they know it all.

Very well summed up.

Have you retired from DRDO or are you still in service?

Will the real Brahmins please stand up?
I repeat, will the real Brahmins please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here
...........because this thread is specially made to bash you guys and I can't freakin tell a difference between a Brahmin and a non-brahmin :confused::partay:
mate i am a Brahmin and i am least bothered to all these alleged rants made by some of my fellow countrymen.yeah i do admit that the Brahmins were the main culprit of making India a caste based society in the past and i am truly ashamed about all the atrocities committed by the Brahmin caste in the past but i think it's time to move on.we(present generation Brahmins) are paying for the deeds of our ancestors and frankly speaking i know we deserve these insults because Karma is a bi*** after all:tsk:!!
personally i hate this caste based system from the core of my heart and i know that the day isn't far away when caste based society will cease to exist in India.my only identity is that i am an Indian and a follower of dharma and whenever i get the opportunity i raise my voice against the evils of this caste based society...:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom