What's new

Why do we've so poor products in our country?

You might be right about fruits but it also depends on honesty of fruit and vegetable sellers , sometimes they give you rotten ones and take huge money .

It has happened to me and my relatives few times , they give us rotten vegetables and fruits . Shame on them . How can a muslim do this , Allah destroyed one of our prophet's nation because they used to be very dishonest regarding trade and markets . Still we don't learn ,

You know in my city when brits used to rule some 80 years ago , after earthquake in quetta , thry built us some wooden earthquake proof rooms for each house for their safety and you won't believe me , still those rooms exist in many houses here. Plus , the lights they used in liaqat market of Quetta , they still exist and people today are taking advantages of those lights because of the the quality and honesty of brits , those things remain last . Brits also used to check the quality of fruits and vegetables provided nd would fire him who've been dishonest .
It's not about poverty or we've less resources etc etc , it's all about honesty that you've for your passion and job , unfortunately we lack this honesty therfore we getting sick and diseases
yes I know what you are talking about. Some of these shopkeeper keep fresh and good stuff at the top and keep some rotten stuffs under it ..they don't let you pick and choose for this reason as they want to sell this rotten stuffs as well. Its all depend from where you are purchasing fruits and vegetables . Pakistani weather is hot and vegetables and fruit cannot stay fresh for whole day under heat so if you get stuffs from guys selling it at corner of roads which is usually little cheaper then you might not get all good stuffs but if you go in super market then you can pick yourself what you want for paying little bit more

You know we have same Pakistani who are doing business in Uk but they had to follow the rule and regulation set by the government so its actually responsibility of government to impose strict rule and regulation to maintain quality and standard of goods and services . You hardly get anything in Pakistan with expiry date on it and their definition of expire is different i.e expiry mean when it become smelly and look awful :D

Its hard to find quality and original product in Pakistan as there is no check on quality. People prefer to buy cheap stuffs which appear great at first sight but are often made of cheap material . There are few shops which sell quality stuffs but they are expensive and you know most Pakistani cannot afford branded clothes, shoes, and others accessories . I actually bought many nike, adidas and next stuffs in UK shops which had this label " Made in Pakistan" on them. Many sports accessories in UK also come from Pakistan but they sell fake stuffs in local market. I went to saddar Rawalpindi and found that they were selling Adidas/nike trouser for Rs 700 and Rs 1000 . They were boht fake but he told me that cheaper one is fake while expensive one is original :D

I don't agree about fruits and vegetables though which are fresh, seasonal and more sweet in Pakistan unlike in west where you can buy most vegetables and fruits anytime during the year but don't taste as good , fresh as in Pakistan ..all these Pakistani mooli/daikon, carrot, Cabbage, corn, cucumber , okra, spinach. mango, banana , orange , watermelon and pomegranate were all seem much better in taste
I am only wondered.What is ethnicity of pakistan people?

I don't since I'm a vegetarian, but members of my family do and it's totally gross.

Smalahove isn't common anymore though. Generally it's something tourists try because they think we actually eat it or want to see if they're brave enough, or tough enough to actually swallow sheep eyes, ears and head..
Its perfectly fine. I think if we had never ate something in our life and see others eating it then it look odds and gross but its free world and people should be free to eat whatever they like eating. When did you converted into vegetarianism ? I love meat :smitten:

Bring a jacket:enjoy:.

Summer high in Oslo is 19 C.

But do come visit. It's an expensive country, but well worth the price of admissions:smitten:.
well 19c is perfect weather neither cold nor hot. I know its little bit more expensive as compare to UK but will not mind to spend if you offer me some great scenery, landscape and some quiet mountainous regions

I am only wondered.What is ethnicity of pakistan people?
We have different ethnic groups reside in Pakistan i.e Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, Kashmiri, Hazara etc

Back
Top Bottom