What's new

Why China and Japan don't get along

A purely off topic anti Japan propaganda post. During the second world war Japan was the only victim that suffered the most.
Reasoning for this?

Looks like this thread has been opened for unnecessary Japan bashing.
Even thought we don't have any Japanese posters, they are still plenty of people who'll argue for them, including some Chinese posters.

A purely off topic anti Japan propaganda post. During the second world war Japan was the only victim that suffered the most.

Looks like this thread has been opened for unnecessary Japan bashing.

This kind of irrational hatred towards Japan is not good for China's national health. Hope this message is conveyed.

Imperial Japan butchered around 20 million innocent Chinese civilians during WW2.

If you were actually a Chinese person, you would know that, and you wouldn't suck up to Japanese war criminals like you often do.

So goodbye, troll. Not a single person on this message board thinks that you are Chinese.

Say, do Chinese people even act hostile to Japanese, or vice-versa? I mean, I know Indians don't have any trouble coming to Pakistan and vice-versa.

It sounds like the trouble is among the leaders, not so much the people.

Say, do Chinese people even act hostile to Japanese, or vice-versa? I mean, I know Indians don't have any trouble coming to Pakistan and vice-versa.

Not in my experience.

One of my best friends growing up was half-Japanese, and I have been on vacation to Tokyo a few times. I've never noticed any real hostility on a person-to-person level.

Anti Japan sentiment was sown by the then nationalist party of China. The KMT of that time was an American puppet regime. Those few Chinese traitor leaders of KMT spread the anti Japan propaganda and hatred towards Japanese on behalf of Americans.

Now, this one is a positive post. :tup:

You aren't Chinese, give it up. No one buys it.

No Chinese person would ever suck up to Japanese war criminals, and apologise for Japanese war crimes like you do. Unless they are a Hua Jian.

We remember our 20 million brothers and sisters who died to Imperial Japan. You don't, because you aren't one of us. You even called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs"... so you're obviously not Chinese.

No Chinese person would ever suck up to Japanese war criminals, and apologise for Japanese war crimes like you do. Unless they are a Hua Jian.

We remember our 20 million brothers and sisters who died to Imperial Japan. You don't, because you aren't one of us. You even called us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs"... so you're obviously not Chinese.

This is why I call a faction of leaders so.

Chinese movie damns Mao with official approval using the ploy of love story - The Times of India

Tarnishing the image of the patriot and liberator Mao is what they are doing now a days.

I think the ignore list will come in hand again! I think people will think that we are prejudiced if we only have non-"Chinese" on our ignore lists.

Wow thats a lot of people. Much more then the Holocaust.... Most were civilians right?

Just to give you an idea, sir, China suffered the second highest casualty of any allied nation during WWII, right after the Soviet Union.

Wow thats a lot of people. Much more then the Holocaust.... Most were civilians right?

as of today, the regime in japan still refuse to publicly admit the crimes committed by its UNIT 731.

as of today, the people of japan in general refuse to acknowledge the Nanjing Massacre in which 300000 civilians and POWs were killed by the japanese army.

Back
Top Bottom