What's new

“Why Aren’t You Married Yet?”

Well tbh I am not going to get married. ( atleast fight the good fight for a long time against my family :p :p :p). I want to enjoy life and I want to spend what I earn on myself. There are so many things I want and so many places I want to see that I feel if I get married then the expenses that Marriage will bring will either kill or delay these plans and I don't want that... I am not the last human, nor am I the last Muslim, nor am I the last Pakistani, nor am I the last pathan nor am I the last member of my clan nor am I the last member of my family nor lineage.

Let's see where this experiment takes me. :p :p :p the bachelor life. You get only one chance at this. :p :p :p

I will not use any of those above reasons... I will logic and reasoning and when that fails I will then use the ' mind your business' one. :p :p

OP said : Why aren't you married yet?
My reply: 15-20 lac de dedo muje....abhi shaadi kar leta hun......sab se pehle ap hi ko card bhijwaounga....:cheers:

Deal??? :lol:

How about if i opt for a wife like of Khubsoorat (actress in Bulbuley drama)......beautiful as well as rich too. And become a husband like Nabeel......:D ? ? ? No problem of job or business....spend your whole life on father in law's bank account......:agree:

is amazing post k liye apko ek unique ki bike aur portia ka kurta amir liaqat ki taraf se.......Man, your posts are getting funnier day by day.....Keep it up

Ok I will give this advice to my grown up kid :D

Many decades ago before I was getting married every desi friend of mine (Both Indians & Pakistanis, Both Hindus & Muslims) has given the same advice as that you did above. But the advice I got from a Chinese (Taiwanese) friend of mine was that not to fall for the trap of soul mate but instead choose the one who is the prettiest of the all and you will never repent in life of your decision.:D

That is the difference between the Desi and Chinese thinking.

Desis are utopian while Chinese are practical and pragmatists.

Of course go after something that with age will disappear, whereas on the other hand personalities are like good wine, they only become better with age!

Of course go after something that with age will disappear, whereas on the other hand personalities are like good wine, they only become better with age!

magar arranged shaadi me personalities kaise doonde?:D

:lol:....asal me aj kal ki larkiyan paise dekhti hain.....Aap k pass paisa ho to har larki aagey peechey ghumti nazar aiyegi aur agar na ho (my case, currently :-)) to koi ghaans nh dalta. Well, i don't blame girls for that. Girls can have sympathy for you but not love. The world is too materialistic now.

Filhal to main bus aur rickshaw me travel karta hun and i don't see any problem in it. In fact i enjoy a lot.

Kher...Hum ghareebon k jazbaat kon samjheyga is kudhqarz dunya me....people want expensive stuff now.

I liked this Urdu poetry too much........Muhabat Ko Dolat Ki Nazar Se Na Dekh Ae GHALIB Ahl-E-Wafa Aksar Gareeb Huwa Kartay Hain. :enjoy:

Abhi to Khelne kodne ke din hein bhai.:bounce:

where-the-boys-are-ariana-s-smile-o.gif

:lol:....asal me aj kal ki larkiyan paise dekhti hain.....Aap k pass paisa ho to har larki aagey peechey ghumti nazar aiyegi aur agar na ho (my case, currently :-)) to koi ghaans nh dalta. Well, i don't blame girls for that. Girls can have sympathy for you but not love. The world is too materialistic now.

Filhal to main bus aur rickshaw me travel karta hun and i don't see any problem in it. In fact i enjoy a lot.

Kher...Hum ghareebon k jazbaat kon samjheyga is kudhqarz dunya me....people want expensive stuff now.

I liked this Urdu poetry too much........Muhabat Ko Dolat Ki Nazar Se Na Dekh Ae GHALIB Ahl-E-Wafa Aksar Gareeb Huwa Kartay Hain. :enjoy:

Jab mai Bharat me tha mai bhi bus me chaltata. Auto bhi bhahut bhari tha mere jheb keliye.

Aisa mat soocho ki har larki aise hi hoti hai.

Larki doond na hai tho aap ke se chote khandaan se doondo.

Shaadi ke baad larkiyan marte dum tak nahi chore gi.

Jab mai Bharat me tha mai bhi bus me chaltata. Auto bhi bhahut bhari tha mere jheb keliye.

Aisa mat soocho ki har larki aise hi hoti hai.

Larki doond na hai tho aap ke se chote khandaan se doondo.

Shaadi ke baad larkiyan marte dum tak nahi chore gi.

Exactly....you just hit the nail on head. My family almost says the same thing that apne se kam status wali dhoondo wo wafadar hogi aur khush bhi rakheygi.

If you don't mind me saying, you must have done real hard work after reaching US to improve your status up. I also have same ambition. What i know is that i should thank Allah always irrespective of whatever the case is and whatever my condition is and strive for more with honesty.

I have examples in my family that how people have improved their standards of living. I am impressed of them. I am from middle class category but will love to go in upper class one and wants to remember my auqaat all the time.

"Mitti k baney hain aur mitti me hi jaienge, yehi ek insaan ki auqat hai"

Jaisa k hum log yahan Pakistan me kehte hain k agar aap apne se upper wale ko dekhen ge to hamesha bechain rahen gey aur agar apne se neche waley ko dekhen ge to hamesha khush rahenge...:-)

Lol, no Bro.
with me when i go out with my mates and she tags along as my mates go with their partners. when she was angry with me, she decided to flirt with another guy to piss me off. i take it like a man and do the same too.

Exactly....you just hit the nail on head. My family almost says the same thing that apne se kam status wali dhoondo wo wafadar hogi aur khush bhi rakheygi.

If you don't mind me saying, you must have done real hard work after reaching US to improve your status up. I also have same ambition. What i know is that i should thank Allah always irrespective of whatever the case is and whatever my condition is and strive for more with honesty.

I have examples in my family that how people have improved their standards of living. I am impressed of them. I am from middle class category but will love to go in upper class one and wants to remember my auqaat all the time.

"Mitti k baney hain aur mitti me hi jaienge, yehi ek insaan ki auqat hai"

Jaisa k hum log yahan Pakistan me kehte hain k agar aap apne se upper wale ko dekhen ge to hamesha bechain rahen gey aur agar apne se neche waley ko dekhen ge to hamesha khush rahenge...:-)

Aapne bhahoot khoob farmayah magar ek chotisi correction hai.

Baat wafadari ki nahi hoti hai khuwahishat ki hoti hai.

Rab aap ke khuwahishat poori karen

Back
Top Bottom