What's new

“Why Aren’t You Married Yet?”

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

What do you guys think?

@MastanKhan @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Zibago @The Eagle and others?

Any one with a brain and a heart would go for the beauty.

8. Pull a Mean Girl on Them

9. If You’re Into Soulmates, Tell Them You Haven’t Found ‘The One’ Yet
Then start crying. That’s right. Make them feel bad.

10. Tell Them You Won’t BE Getting Married

Because…

Just out of curiosity… when are you getting married?

@ghazi52 I enjoy your posts

Har sale par uski aur apni ammi kay sath jana parta hay aur ghantoan intezar karna parta hay

Bed kay nichey daikho wahaan ho gi

mil gai mil gai...waaaah....:yahoo:
pr tumhen kese pta tha k wahan hogi? :mad::mad::mad:

tumblr_ltw47sInYX1r4rr3do1_500.jpg

mugh say to abhi tak yahi decide nahi ho rah kay meri wali ho gi kay meray wala ya phir kahin main asexual to nahi. bhi bohat confusion hay.:cheesy::woot:

Mabrook :enjoy::D

My "Relationship story"

1. Proposed to girlfriend
2. Married her
3. Big fights after 1.3 year
4. Decided to end the marriage
5. struggle with depression for 2 years
6. Move from SG to India
7. Found "my Love" in India
8. Getting married on Feb 26th :)
all the best than :)

to bhi or kya krein itni dair saudia main rehaney kay bad ab na females ko dekh kay kuch hota hay na hi males ko dekah kay. yahi lagata hay asexual ho gaye hain ab to hum.:cheesy::cheers:
kis city mein ho? eastern region me ao bohat mahol hota hai yahan :D

Want to get stable into my career first and accumulate a reasonable 5-6 months worth of backup money for sour times, + pehlai sister ki hogi.

I am among of rare kind........

My parents have allowed me to find a girl of my choice (yeah they trust my choice)
I got plenty of girls in my family and I can see in the eyes of their parents what they want...

I am expert in trapping girls..... though I never had a girl friend..... but dozens of my friends followed my advice to become Pioneer in girl friend stuff.....

I don't know I am too dump when it come to my own choice..... or I just consider it my insult to run after a girl like a mad dog......

As per now, I am fully focussed on my goals of life..... and I will never compromise on that..... can't tolerate childish girl type stuff in my life.

:coffee:

The first time I went for the Brains, the second time for the heart, now I'm thinking I should be just going for beauty.

What do you guys think?

@MastanKhan @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Zibago @The Eagle and others?

Hi,

Man---you are a player-----hehn. But on the other hand----you maybe still married to your first love and just be playing around here with the minds of the kids---.

Any one with a brain and a heart would go for the beauty.

@ghazi52 I enjoy your posts

Hi,

Beauty is only skin deep----.

Marry someone---find someone who loves you more than you love her---. Marry someone with character and personality---.

You are marrying someone to be the mother of your kids and not a model on the walkway.

Back
Top Bottom