What's new

Why are there more Indians than Pakistanis in Defence.pk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hard to guess who is the "wife" in that particular relationship...
Its better to be a wife than Mistress of Israel....

Sorry bro, just kidding....:D

Acc. to Alexa there are more Indian visitors in PDF than Pakistanis(though defence.pk is ranked 326 in Pakistan and 2946 in India in terms of popularity).

Country Percent of Visitors
India 37.9%
Pakistan 33.8%
United States 3.9%
Bangladesh 2.8%
United Kingdom 2.2%
Greece 1.4%
Australia 1.2%
Philippines 1.1%
Saudi Arabia 0.8%
Turkey 0.7%

Defence.pk Site Info

Simple man.....we have a population which is larger than pakistan....That is the reason internet traffic is more..

There is a high percentage of Indians obsessed with Pakistan and see Pakistan in every issue they have. They also have not be able to get over the partition. I dont know what they are taught in schools. May be there is a subject called 'Pakistan' in their junior or high school.

A good comparative analysis will be how many Pakistanis visit such a forum which Indian origin.
Saying that Indians are "obsessed" with Pakistan is rather simplistic. Pakistan is a bordering nation with whom they have fought several wars. Given the fact there is a lot of action in that region..it is natural that people will be interested with what is going on there. If it weren't for the WoT, do you think I as a white American would have stumbled on this site? In a few years when this all shakes out it will be much quieter here.

If thats all you understand, better log off from PDF and start watching the Cartoon Network or POGO or the Disney channel. :rofl:

Listen to the song posted by Arp. That language is too much hindi. TingaTinga ton, what does that mean?

I needed to use Indian song for it to make sense to Indians.

Always we request, Indians, please leave us alone.

But no. You never stop.

Ask the Mods to do that.. ;)

Qabi eid ka chand aur kabi Qabza......baat mein kuch lafra hey. :agree:

Eid ka Chand = Sania Mirza

Sasural pe qabza karne waali bahu = ajtr

Listen to the song posted by Arp. That language is too much hindi. TingaTinga ton, what does that mean?

The song which i posted means that the actors are asking there guest as to when will he leave there house (Athiti means guest). TingaTinga ton is just the music mate.

Kya haal kar diya sania ne bechare shohaib ka daamad se ghar -jamai bana ke rakh diya usko.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom