What's new

Why are so many Anti-Turkish members getting banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Has anyone noticed this?

From Anti-Turkish Chinese members, to Syrian Lion, to others..

you seem to make so many threads about turks such as why are turks so nationalist etc please dont focus on us too much , and to your question , can be said to all countries , there are allso many pro turks in the world , and i dont think most chinese members are anti-turk but rather angry about erdogan and still what he said about uyghur , and syrian lion is probably frustrated at why our government supports FSA or maybe he hates turks .

The same thing can be said to many races but much much worse , e.g there are many anti-china members and so on other countries.

Oh right i didnt see the banned part , so you are saying they shouldnt get banned?

Maybe because they write anti-turkish posts??

Only 1 or 2 Chinese members are specifically anti-Turkish, and i rarely see other Chinese members deliberately badmouthing about Turkey.

And i don't know why Syrian Lion just got banned, even he is not anti-Turkish in my opinion, but he just wants to defend his country and his government.

I dont know but they like to irritate Turks i think. A guy named Elmo just rushes in and closes the Turkish thread while he dont even know whats going on. Go learn Turkish and come back instead of closing it blindly.

I dont know but they like to irritate Turks i think. A guy named Elmo just rushes in and closes the Turkish thread while he dont even know whats going on. Go learn Turkish and come back instead of closing it blindly.

It would probably be better to simply close down all the foreign language threads i.e. Arabic, Farsi, and Turkce we don't need them here nor do us Pakistanis understand these language and this makes moderating them difficult. What were the Admins thinking when they approved them.

Go learn Turkish

Yeah right, most of us here are not going to bother. It is easier to simply close these foreign language threads, as disputes break out which we cannot understand nor easily monitor. Hospitality does have limits and there have been incidents were members are cursing and verbally abusing each other in their foreign language and it's difficult to mediate when you don't understand the context nor language and have to rely on translation software or service.

that guy is highly respected female MOD of this forum with plenty of years of experience about moderation

may be 1 or 2 member was recently banned for violating forum rules and the thread starter assumed it was a personal vendetta of the moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom