What's new

who's the Largest trading partner of nations?

China and the US is each other's 2nd trading partner.

that's interesting, as the largest two economies in the world, they are not dependent so far. China's largest is EU, while the US's largest is Canada. But the trade between US and China is still viewed as the most important trade relations, serving as a barometer some kind.

Just like you can not say Canada is better shaped in trading as it's the largest trading partner of the US. Well this is bring a topic of trade in the future. if Canada can be the largest trading partnership of the US, we can see through the huge potential of global trade, it's like some sorts of global welfare of average people.

loans are aid you 85 IQ moron. :rofl:
good freaking lord man, this guy must be the dumbest fool in this forumn.
aid can be anything from financial aid(which china provides), medical aid(which china provides), food aid(which china provides), etc.
world bank provides financial aid with strings attached.

the dumbness of indians here just proves why they constantly fail at things like economy, commonwealth games, sports, military, etc.
these guys are beyond help. 85 forever.

Personal attacks like this are not needed. Why always bring up IQ instead of debating the facts?

Seems I missed some nations in the thread, China is also the largest trading partner of,

Saudi Arabia, Iran, the Philippines, etc.

nice thread. is china also the largest trading partner of Pakistan?

China has emerged as Pakistan’s largest trading partner replacing the US and is being closely followed by the UAE. The US has slipped to third position on the list of the top ten trading partners.

Top ten trading partners | DAWN.COM

List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China

List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China has emerged as Pakistan’s largest trading partner replacing the US and is being closely followed by the UAE. The US has slipped to third position on the list of the top ten trading partners.

Top ten trading partners | DAWN.COM

List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China

List of the largest trading partners of the People's Republic of China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

great link, I was dumb enough to get the all fact by hand. thanks a lot.

this link has "Countries which China is the largest trading partner of", that's nice source for this thread.

I have no data of Sri Lanka, anyone? I think India is still Lanka' largest trading partner, no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom