What's new

Who will Win in a BD - Myanmar Naval War?

Nobody will come to fight for Bangladesh, China will not go against Myanmar, so Pakistan won't join also, and Sri Lanka will not dare at all, Bangladesh is ours. :D
it is not about BD, it is about India... they all hate India :D

A lot of BD immigrants are living in Myanmar,you have to make up for the extra burden on your economy by annexing there lands.Dont you want to??

So so true, mate. Those Bangali **** a lot and our Western part of Myanmar, Rakhine State, is now packed with refugee explosion.
One thing I don't understand is that even though they are poor, typical Bangali family would comprise one husband, 2 wives, and 5-6 children. How come they have the heart to take innocent child into the world where they cannot take any responsibility.

Well, Bangladeshis ****, this is the fact!!

So so true, mate. Those Bangali **** a lot and our Western part of Myanmar, Rakhine State, is now packed with refugee explosion.
One thing I don't understand is that even though they are poor, typical Bangali family would comprise one husband, 2 wives, and 5-6 children. How come they have the heart to take innocent child into the world where they cannot take any responsibility.

we fk burmese too :lol:

we fk burmese too :lol:

The Rohingyas are probably persecuted because some Buddhist chauvinist came in here and saw how Bnagladeshi posters behave.

Probably drove him mad.

stop being ridiculous, it is not feasible to conquer Bangladesh.

And the Bangladeshi posters here will kill the Indian soldiers by incinerating their brain cells.
If Hasina is in power BD will win and if BNP is in power BD will lose badly.
surprised-cat-640x420.jpg

@BDforever

always liked you as a poster. :D

I of course expect a little jingoism. Par for the course for a Defence forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom