What's new

Who supports the French terrorists?

Foggy_Bottom

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Since I have now noticed more than a handful here that support the French terrorists and pretty much with no consequence to their membership here. I'd figure supporting of terrorists would mean an immediate permanent ban.

I thought why not start a poll and ask those who openly support it and those in the shadows to show some guts and vote their true feelings- so we can see how deep such sentiments run among the membership here.

I haven't seen any support on here. More trolling.

You watch all replies? I'll give a few quick ones as I don't keep records, just observations

The freedom fighters will defeat the evil French state to take back their dignity! Those who persecute minority groups in France must be taught a lesson.

Don't dis-respect those three mujhaideen. Allah has already granted them jana=nah!

Why do muslims need to condemn it? What has muslims got to do with the death of some french islamophobic bigots?

Not apologizing lol what for the newspaper was idiotic ^_^ got exactly what it deserved slap in face

The cartoon was targeted against a minority in France and a religion having a huge following world wide. The ones burying their heads with shame should be the French which allowed a clearly racist and bigoted thing happen under their nose (in the garb of free speech).

This is too much !! The blood was later put on the floor as there was none after the shooting. French report confirms

Nah, only Westerners are Charlie and they are a minority in the world. South Americans, Chinese, Africans.. none of them are Charlie. They have suffered too much at the hands of Charlie ;)

Last edited:
Even in the posts you quoted the first two expressed support
And if you have been around the internet those obviously were troll posts

I would like to vote for both choices please. Freedom fighters of the world unite!

Since I have now noticed more than a handful here that support the French terrorists and pretty much with no consequence to their membership here. I'd figure supporting of terrorists would mean an immediate permanent ban.

I thought why not start a poll and ask those who openly support it and those in the shadows to show some guts and vote their true feelings- so we can see how deep such sentiments run among the membership here.
Maybe first you show some guts and reveal your true Indian identity instead of hiding behind the veil of UK/US flags.

Your country support them.Since Afgan war West have no problems working with them to achieve geopolitical goals.They were/are called "freedom fighters"in Afganistan,Bosnia,Chechenya,Lybia and Syria and terrorists in France now.Name of course depends from situation and expected result.And results in case of France are so expectable and predictable.Barry wants more power to fight "extremism" .In UK secret services will get more power now to "fight" terror threats.There are talks for "Patriotic Act" and more power for police and secret services in France .I expect similar action all over EU -of course all in the name of "safety" of population.Such acts of terror are really so convinient and usefull to achieve wanted goals.

Galad is right. The CIA, MI6 and Mossad definitely support terrorist organizations, in fact, they not only support them, but create them from scratch....

What, you are a terrorist supporter?

Looks like the jail cells are going to have one extra soon.

Terrorism is the war of the poor, and war is the terrorism of the rich.

-Peter Ustinov

Last edited:
You mean if someone says the same about TTP it will be accepted here?

I guess there needs to be no more moderators.

We tolerate opinions but if someone posts material that is considered to hold propaganda value for any terrorist organization, we take it down. If the French can malign our way of life in the name of 'free speech' then whats wrong with variable opinions from other sides of the argument?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom