What's new

WHO LOST THE NILE

@Desert Fox if you do 1/1000th of what they do they will cry racism, slavery, and oppression. Once they get the upper hand you get to see their true cruelty. Egypt should invade these pookay nangay people and destroy the dam before it’s too late.
Egypt should show them who is the real inheritor of ancient Egypt, not these wannabe "KANGZ" of Wakanda.

Ceylal the barbarian is an obsessed creature who doesn't have a job only provoking Egyptians :lol:
I didn’t Write the article and I am not obsessed with Egyptians, like you are with Algerians that you call “Barbarians” a demeaning term for Berbers...This article was water sharing among several countries and the power play around the Nile..It is not about Egyptians! It’s about Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and other countries that share the same waters..

Hi,

The first time I read about Nile and its origin was thru a work of fiction---the writer was WILBUR SMITH---that was over 30 + years ago---.

The moment I read the book---I realized the coming water problem in the future and I expected---this is going to be a problem in the future---.
Dont read much on my fellow country' man novels. Similarly dont concieve notions of history based on Asterix and obelix.

Unfortunately the mere fact is upstream countries are waking up and realising they need to grow; while Eqypt tapped Aswan others did not; Ethiopia's dam is fine and flow will continue to be there on the nile.
The issue is Eqypt is caught in a quagmire on its role in the region.

Back
Top Bottom