What's new

| Who is the thief? | The record came from abroad | The decisive battle for the PM Imran Khan |

Musharaf ka bhi paisa ho ga, I can bet on that. Iss mulk me insaf nahi hona, hum ne issi trah rotay rehna hai, koi faida nahi.....

i don't know who is exposed or not but one thing for sure, during the course of this government IK's total incompetency is exposed

i don't know who is exposed or not but one thing for sure, during the course of this government IK's total incompetency is exposed
ya you are right he is incompetent but Zardari and noora are not. as noora said "hum taqdair badal dain ge give us power 4rth time".
o Bhai khan is not incompetent but surrounded by incompetent people. from bureaucracy rto judges everyone is corrupt and incompetent.

ya you are right he is incompetent but Zardari and noora are not. as noora said "hum taqdair badal dain ge give us power 4rth time".
o Bhai khan is not incompetent but surrounded by incompetent people. from bureaucracy rto judges everyone is corrupt and incompetent.

100% Correct!!!

Not just the judiciary or bureaucracy, sometimes i feel like its IK vs 22+ crore Pakistanis, I lost my hope after Qazi Faiz Isa's case.

last time i check a manager's appraisal is done by his management skills and one of the biggest JD is to do people management, sorry but if he is surrounded by incompetent people than it's not yours or my responsibility or mistake, it's his mistake and sooner we accept this the better we would be. Corruption has not gone down however the rates of corruption has gone up, while we are listening to the same record "mai inn ku nahin chorun ga" we yet have to see ONE person being brought to justice.

Thanks to IK we have come to a stage where a common person is saying "yaar iss sai achay tu woh choor hi thay" and i swear i am not joking on this.

last time i check a manager's appraisal is done by his management skills and one of the biggest JD is to do people management, sorry but if he is surrounded by incompetent people than it's not yours or my responsibility or mistake, it's his mistake and sooner we accept this the better we would be. Corruption has not gone down however the rates of corruption has gone up, while we are listening to the same record "mai inn ku nahin chorun ga" we yet have to see ONE person being brought to justice.

Thanks to IK we have come to a stage where a common person is saying "yaar iss sai achay tu woh choor hi thay" and i swear i am not joking on this.
khan known for good management during his cricket years when he refuses to take a sefarshi player in his team the problem is now the whole team is safarshi and you cannot get rid of the whole team simultaneously.

Not just the judiciary or bureaucracy, sometimes i feel like its IK vs 22+ crore Pakistanis, I lost my hope after Qazi Faiz Isa's case.
sadly we as a nation don't love, respect and care for our country because we don't trust our country including her institutions.
we need a nationalist patriotic movement to inculcate patriotism and confidence in thy nation in the people of Pakistan. to do this khan had to mobilize the youth but khan took power before mobilising the youth now he is fighting alone.

PTI media cell propaganda aside, here's the high light of high court's 3 member bench judgment:

..... bench noted that it could not accept the prosecution's case as a gospel truth in the absence of any property purchased or owned in the personal name of the petitioner, in the absence of direct proof that his family members were his dependents and in the absence of direct proof that the money came through FTTs in his account as some crime proceed or money laundering.

..... bench further remarked that it was deciding a bail matter and not the appeal so as to appraise the entire evidence which was yet to be produced.

.... It observed that in the event of acquittal , the retribution of the time he (petitioner) spent behind the bar would not be possible.

Back
Top Bottom