What's new

Who is the Leader of the international Community?

LordTyrannus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Who is the Leader of the United Nations? Who is the visionary behind the UNO?

Every Company or Organisation has a CEO or President. Why UNO does not have a President? They only have a General secretary who is just a Bureaucrat

Dont tell me United Nations has no Leader? Is it a random organisation?

summit.jpg

Who is the Leader of this Show? Who delivers the VISION and the MISION of the UN?

My Man Putin is showing the credentials to becoming the World Leader.

Putin is just a boyscout compared to the hiden global gangsters.

this private organisation created UNO.
Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were founded in 1923! Years before the WW2 and Hitler.

Here i found a very interesting and 100% original video which explains everything.

Very good old video footage. I think the globalists simply missed this old video and forgott to delete it! or they simply dont care, because noone can stop them now...

Last edited:
Putin is just a boyscout compared to the hiden global gangsters.

this private organisation created UNO.
Council on Foreign Relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They were founded in 1923! Years before the WW2 and Hitler.

Here i found a very interesting and 100% original video which explains everything.

Very good old video footage. I think the globalists simply missed this old video and forgott to delete it! or they simply dont care, because noone can stop them now...
tell me more abt it can u please?

tell me more abt it can u please?

Conclusions. Watch this Video until the end.

The capitalist conspiracy has one major goal. Implementing the one world government. After that the ruling elite can force every "reform" to use. Even Genocide, forced abortions, Geneticaly Manipulation of the breeding process.

They are on the way to fool global population and force a one world government upon us. All the big crisis in the world is fabricated or at least supported by them.

UN fabricates Water crisis, fabricates food crisis and telling the myth of global warming.

Only COCA COLA wasting millions of galons of Water to produce sugar piss called cola! They are simply ridicouling world population!!!

The goal of this is to support Agenda 21

Agenda 21 is the tool to force the The new ten commandments Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia upon us

Last edited:
Agenda 21 is on the rise and they have already creepy genocide commercials. Just watch 3 of them.

Imperpect babies. United Nations using Hitler attitude

Removing Food prints of Humans, means removing Humans

United Nations advertising to kill off old people

The global rulers are the elites from a Zionist organization which can be in any national as long they are part of the group, federal banks, veteran lobbyist such as AIPAC, military industrial complex then lastly, the US government and so on with the British, French and the Russian government.

UN is a tool to serve the West's interest, no more.

its the money which is the sole super power and those who control the flow of money are the real players of UN

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom