What's new

Who is more credible : the Chinese or the Indians

Figaro

Reaction score
Country
United States
An excellent summary compiled by @Ougoah about how credible Chinese and Indian claims have been in recent months. Really shows how pathetic these Indian jokers really are.

1.png

The Chinese have proven to be much more credible than the Indians in this conflict. Please tell me a single Chinese claim that was proven untrue?

Chinese claim that the recent incident that led to 20 plus Indian deaths is India's doing is false.
China is the instigator ....this time. 1962 was all India

neither .. despite @kankan326 unshakable faith in the CPC
China is the one that has morality because China never lied and cheated world. US and India are the bad guys in the whole story because they lied, a lot. Most important thing is, they lied for inmoral purpose: Steal, robbery and greediness.

China is the one that has morality because China never lied and cheated world. US and India are the bad guys in the whole story because they lied, a lot. Most important thing is, they lied for inmoral purposes: Steal, robbery and greediness.

You have the innocence of a child :-)

List is fake as PP13 is not in Galwan and satellite pics prove boths sides have retreated far from PP14 creating a buffer zone.

India Gov't never claimed capturing Black top or Helmet as they are located on Chinese side even in Indian version of LAC.
We have captured several features like Gurung Hill (China has diff name), Reqin ridge which although on Indian side of LAC as per Indian perception but are located on Chinese side as per Chinese perception.

You have the innocence of a child :-)
Morality is important for a country as much as for a person. 10 years ago I used to be a fan of US and despised CCP. After I knew how mean US is, I turned to support CCP.

Maybe CCP is not that innocent. If in that case it only proves that CCP is much smarter than US government. CCP knows the power of morality. US government is more like a reckless bully. Compared with US government, CCP is a strategical master.

Last edited:
List is fake as PP13 is not in Galwan and satellite pics prove boths sides have retreated far from PP14 creating a buffer zone.

India Gov't never claimed capturing Black top or Helmet as they are located on Chinese side even in Indian version of LAC.
We have captured several features like Gurung Hill (China has diff name), Reqin ridge which although on Indian side of LAC as per Indian perception but are located on Chinese side as per Chinese perception.
@Musings

This guy thinks I am you.

An excellent summary compiled by @Ougoah about how credible Chinese and Indian claims have been in recent months. Really shows how pathetic these Indian jokers really are.

View attachment 671608

india has 0 credibility compared to ANY nation on earth as india is the biggest generator of FAKE news and propaganda in the world:

china media/people has no opinion. If news is fake or genuine, everyone says same thing in china.
In India, you can find different version for some news from media/people.

There is no comparison between India and china.

Funny how Indians HAVE TO pose as or pay white people when generating articles to support their narratives.

If "US Post" or "Sunset Telegraph" or whatever other novel pseudo-publication they come up with was represented by a Bharati name with the true names of its sponsors/journos on the front page, everyone would throw it straight in the bin.

As it is, we are forced to read their tripe fake news before throwing it in the bin.

Chinese actually have photo evidence of the dead and surrendered Indians. The Indians have never provided any evidence of their claims so quality is better than quantity
1600625213789.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom