What's new

Who is funding PTM and Why?

They want ratings. Nawaz sharif Imran khan will catch people's attention, not PTM which isn't accepted by the very most in Pakistan. Also they're probably not trying to give make this something bigger than it has to be, they didn't cover the recent video statement made by TTP which they said they support PTM either.

This strategy of not publicizing unnecessary things and working with them behind the scenes is the way to go. They're (army) talking to them and with FATA merger and development projects things should go smoothly.

The problem in Pakistan is that media always used to give attention to things that weren't as big as they seem. They smartened up.

Oh please. Our media throws a red alert everytime a bird takes a shit on a car. They could sensationalise drying paint if they wanted to. You think they wouldn't cover the current largest movement going on in the country (that went from FATA to Peshawar to Lahore to Karachi) ? Not a single channel ? Not a minute of coverage ? The only channel that did give it a bit of coverage going off air without any specified reason ?

There's all a very clear reason behind and if we bothered opening a history book it'd become abundantly clear. I've said it time and time again, PTM is not a movement of angels. The statements made and the people supporting it and the fact that Pashteen does not clarify any of these issues is reason to believe that there might be ulterior motives behind the movement, but until we see some malicious actions and violence it's hard to make conclusions. The other side of the arguement is crystal clear though, enforced disappearances, media blackout, resistance to the assembling of the movement and historical context proves that we are under undeclared martial law.

Were you dropped on the head as a child? If you lack the agency to properly read the random comments you respond to better give it a rest. I was talking about foreign media covering PTM you moron.

I know what you're talking about. But it seems your reluctance (not that I am ecoexpect half a decent answer) to answer my question implies that it was indeed you who was dropped. Now I'll ask the last time. Why didn't they receive local coverage ?

I never commented on whether domestic coverage of them is good or not because I don't follow it via TV I follow it via social media or friends posting their Twitter stuff to Facebook. Are you mentally retarded or something?

Ajeeb pagal cheez hai ye.

I've heard three karachi drama was also a mega flop show just like lahore and sawat...

Glad to see out people see thru the conspiracy and aren't falling for it. :-):pakistan:

Oh please. Our media throws a red alert everytime a bird takes a shit on a car. They could sensationalise drying paint if they wanted to. You think they wouldn't cover the current largest movement going on in the country (that went from FATA to Peshawar to Lahore to Karachi) ? Not a single channel ? Not a minute of coverage ? The only channel that did give it a bit of coverage going off air without any specified reason ?

There's all a very clear reason behind and if we bothered opening a history book it'd become abundantly clear. I've said it time and time again, PTM is not a movement of angels. The statements made and the people supporting it and the fact that Pashteen does not clarify any of these issues is reason to believe that there might be ulterior motives behind the movement, but until we see some malicious actions and violence it's hard to make conclusions. The other side of the arguement is crystal clear though, enforced disappearances, media blackout, resistance to the assembling of the movement and historical context proves that we are under undeclared martial law.

I know what you're talking about. But it seems your reluctance (not that I am ecoexpect half a decent answer) to answer my question implies that it was indeed you who was dropped. Now I'll ask the last time. Why didn't they receive local coverage ?
Dawn news allowed him on a talk show a while ago. i agree with a lot but why do you want coverage of it so bad? if they are talking to each other and negotiating behind the scenes then what is the point?

in my opinion IF we want to give them coverage so badly they should be coming on talk shows giving their views instead of crap news reports. let them talk for themselves.

the army acknowledges them but they aren't making them seem as a threat at all. if the army is smart they will use this movement to their advantage, no matter the true motive. And it seems they are going in that direction so far.

just relax, sit down, wait for the merger and focus on development of FATA.

Last edited:
Our chief already indirectly mentioned this in his statement about Hybrid war waged against Pakistan. Being a pashtun i would never compare/relate myself with a pashtun living across the border in Afg. This philosophy was and is being currently used as a tool by various powers against the sovereignty of our Country.

All speculations regarding funding, nothing concrete.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom