What's new

Who gives a hoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any girl after me felt harassed because of my intro thread or felt that the guys went berserk because of the constant replies etc therein, my apologies.
No need to apologise and why would any other girl feel hasrassed 'cause of your intro and the reaction therein btw?pointless!

I had realised that I have a thick skin and couldn't speak for all you women out there
good! but you dont have to represent all of us and speak for us cause I believe they themselves can do it very well when needed(to each his own).I for one am strong enough to stand up for myself and express my views, be they about PDF or the members around.

Thanks F-16, but your sentiments aren't exactly shared by the admins on this one... or so it seems.

@ Asim: "You don't literally have to grab a woman's behind to get a score a point on the harassment board, it could be the normally smaller things."

Okay.

"This forum should not be used for a 'pick up'."

Wow, I seriously didn't realise that I was giving that vibe!

In all honesty we are fine keeping things dead serious around here.

I am cool with that.

Last edited:
Funny thread.

Reminds me why I'm glad to be a depraved immoral yank:usflag:

...but to each his/her own.

Funny thread.

Reminds me why I'm glad to be a depraved immoral yank:usflag:

...but to each his/her own.
@ S-2: I am still reeling from the shocks and after-shocks of the "This forum should not be used for a 'pick up'" statement....

"Reminds me why I'm glad to be a depraved immoral yank".... you do realise you can be sent a warning and even banned for that! :P

I am just wondering how I missed this thread before ...

P.S - This is not an islamic forum .. I am sure there are many for those .. This forum is for discussions on the Pakistan Armed Forces.

Also .. Women do not know how to use the interwebz, so rest easy ya'll

Last edited:
@ S-2: I am still reeling from the shocks and after-shocks of the "This forum should not be used for a 'pick up'" statement....

"Reminds me why I'm glad to be a depraved immoral yank".... you do realise you can be sent a warning and even banned for that! :P

I am the one most shocked here! I can no longer use my pills, while I am logging in.:cheesy:

"I am still reeling from the shocks and after-shocks of the "This forum should not be used for a 'pick up'" statement...."

Speaking of which, what are you doing Saturday night? Find yourself in Portland, give me a yell. We'll do dinner n' drinks. Maybe some dancing.:partay:

Yup.

Rockin' in the U.S.A.:usflag:

@ S-2: I am still reeling from the shocks and after-shocks of the "This forum should not be used for a 'pick up'" statement...
Gosh, the antics, the drama...

It's the way it is!

Moreover, as much as we like to keep the maximum number of people happy, this isn't a democracy. We set some basic rules and guidelines and encourage people to abide by them... Things move forward from there.

Speaking of which, what are you doing Saturday night? Find yourself in Portland, give me a yell. We'll do dinner n' drinks. Maybe some dancing.:partay:

Yup.

Rockin' in the U.S.A.:usflag:

I can't believe you still feel attracted to some who just snubed you ...in public. :tdown:
its about time that you realize...that you blew your rep. for a virtual date! :confused:
At least ...you should have kept the sacred falg out of it :disagree:

I can't believe you still feel attracted to some who just snubed you ...in public. :tdown:
its about time that you realize...that you blew your rep. for a virtual date! :confused:
At least ...you should have kept the sacred falg out of it :disagree:
He's kidding, Batman. That's uncalled for... Give the guy a break, don't mix up political views with personality traits, they are seldom the one and the same thing.

Lets close this topic, to reiterate, we're just urging some consideration. Use your better judgment, we're going to become the flirtation police or something. That's the baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom