What's new

which side is guilty in the west and Islamic Republic conflict ?

The SiLent crY

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hello everyone .

I opened this thread to know what people from other countries think about the conflict between the west (leading by US) and Islamic Republic .

I ask members to express what they think and not to pay attention to media and etc ...

Hoping that , both Iranian and non Iranian members avoid ruining the thread by their prejudice or hate and let people express their views .

Regards

Well firstly "The west" is Europe, the U.S, Canada, Australia, and NZ, not just the U.S

Secondly it isn't a conflict been the U.S and Iran. This is a common mistake made by people from the Middle East.

The majority of countries in the WORLD are against Iran and it's silly plan to acquire nuclear weapons. Most of the sanctions against Iran have been approved by the majority of UN member states.

Well firstly "The west" is Europe, the U.S, Canada, Australia, and NZ, not just the U.S

Secondly it isn't a conflict been the U.S and Iran. This is a common mistake made by people from the Middle East.

The majority of countries in the WORLD are against Iran and it's silly plan to acquire nuclear weapons. Most of the sanctions against Iran have been approved by the majority of UN member states.

because no country is brave enough to stand with the truth, they all follow the west, or the west will also sanction them... and the country that stands with Iran, the west will try to destroy it... example is Syria. and Syria won't kneel down to the west, and Syria will stand with justice...

Well , I meant leading by US not only US .

I respect your view and thank you for responding to the thread , but have the UN inspectors found anything against law in Iranian nuclear program hat has brought such concern to sanction IR ?

1. This thing is basically between Iran and USA. Most others, including Australia, are irrelevant.

2. The conduct of CIA in Iran during 1950s was shameful to say the least. What was done to PM Mossadeg was a disgrace. Typical game of propping wooden dictators to reap the benefits. Ever since the blowback hit USA for its policies, there has been no reassessment or evaluation of USA role in Iran. Instead, there is a lot of ego-based rhetoric that has come out of Washington. It would be instructive to draw a parallel with the USA-Cuba relations.

3. Iranians on their part should not have attacked the US embassy in Tehran. That was over the top.

4. Israeli lobby in USA finds is convenient and advantageous to keep the two embroiled in a dispute that has long since lost its relevance.

5. Majority of the world's countries are NOT against Iran. It is only a figment of imagination. The relative power of the antagonists is on display and unlike USA Iran does not have lackeys (UK, Australia, etc..).

6. While Israel keeps a stockpile of hundreds of nuclear bombs, one should really not complain about other countries of the region wanting to go nuclear.

7. The Arab world, particularly the GCC countries have long been at the receiving end of a propaganda barrage depicting Iran as the big bad wolf. In GCC shopping centers, I came across a number of previously unknown publications purporting to be strategy-related magazines. All of these were full of propaganda against Iran. I picked one up and found the publication's address to be some place in the suburbs of London. Go figure....

8. The Sunni-Shia divide is the focus of attention from various interested parties. Iran would do well to tone down the rhetoric and control its affiliates.

because no country is brave enough to stand with the truth, they all follow the west,

The truth is that Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons. Anyway you aren't a person who should be talking about "Truth" considering your participation in the thread regarding Syria where you deny your government is slaughtering your own people.

You seem to live in some alternate reality where propaganda from dictator regimes are the "truth" and everyone and everything else is a lie.

but have the UN inspectors found anything against law in Iranian nuclear program hat has brought such concern to sanction IR ?

Yes they have, hence why Iran has sanctions against it. The uranium enrichment and other nuclear activity currently going on within Iran doesn't match a country that is just seeking to develop nuclear power.

1. This thing is basically between Iran and USA. Most others, including Australia, are irrelevant.

2. The conduct of CIA in Iran during 1950s was shameful to say the least. What was done to PM Mossadeg was a disgrace. Typical game of propping wooden dictators to reap the benefits. Ever since the blowback hit USA for its policies, there has been no reassessment or evaluation of USA role in Iran. Instead, there is a lot of ego-based rhetoric that has come out of Washington. It would be instructive to draw a parallel with the USA-Cuba relations.

3. Iranians on their part should not have attacked the US embassy in Tehran. That was over the top.

4. Israeli lobby in USA finds is convenient and advantageous to keep the two embroiled in a dispute that has long since lost its relevance.

5. Majority of the world's countries are NOT against Iran. It is only a figment of imagination. The relative power of the antagonists is on display and unlike USA Iran does not have lackeys (UK, Australia, etc..).

6. While Israel keeps a stockpile of hundreds of nuclear bombs, one should really not complain about other countries of the region wanting to go nuclear.

7. The Arab world, particularly the GCC countries have long been at the receiving end of a propaganda barrage depicting Iran as the big bad wolf. In GCC shopping centers, I came across a number of previously unknown publications purporting to be strategy-related magazines. All of these were full of propaganda against Iran. I picked one up and found the publication's address to be some place in the suburbs of London. Go figure....

8. The Sunni-Shia divide is the focus of attention from various interested parties. Iran would do well to tone down the rhetoric and control its affiliates.

Most of those things you listed are irrelevant. The main and central issue is Irans attempts at acquiring nuclear weapons.

The U.S may not have liked the Iranian regime in the past, but there was a truce up until Iran started trying to acquire nuclear weapons.

Like North Korea, Iran cannot be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons.

The truth is that Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons. Anyway you aren't a person who should be talking about "Truth" considering your participation in the thread regarding Syria where you deny your government is slaughtering your own people.

You seem to live in some alternate reality where propaganda from dictator regimes are the "truth" and everyone and everything else is a lie.

Yes they have, hence why Iran has sanctions against it. The uranium enrichment and other nuclear activity currently going on within Iran doesn't match a country that is just seeking to develop nuclear power.

Most of those things you listed are irrelevant. The main and central issue is Irans attempts at acquiring nuclear weapons.

The U.S may not have liked the Iranian regime in the past, but there was a truce up until Iran started trying to acquire nuclear weapons.

Like North Korea, Iran cannot be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons.

Well I never sided anyone in my posts .

I think , your view is respectable .

Both sides have done wrong things,if I may call them sides.
The Muslims have this concept of 'jihad' in their religious scriptures and that can be easily misinterpreted and misunderstood.And this is what has happened.The Islamists did it wrongly and the West understood it wrongly.
apart from that,there is no point in denying the fact that the West has been a bully and hypocritical in approach.West,primarily US,has always tried to bend others the way it suits them and has gone overboard in doing that.Be it in Korea,Vietnam,Latam,Middle East,South East Asia, Africa,US has waged a war in almost all parts of the World.Either waged a war or put the country under sanctions by using UN as a mere tool.
There has to be reactions for these actions.This attitude and the actions cannot go unnoticed for ever.The hypocrisy in policies are also worth mentioning.When the US needed the mujahideen to fight the USSR,then jihad was a good thing and they supported it.But when the US stood at the receiving end of jihad then all of a sudden a lot of realizations started happening.Then jihad was evil and the mujahideen became terrorists.

Its the same mistake over and over again.First Osama is the poster boy of US senators,then the same guy commits the biggest terrorist attack in history and that too on US soil.It is the US which supplied chemical weapons to Saddam among other things.Later when Saddam becomes too ambitious and US oil interests are harmed ,the same Saddam becomes a villain.Point to be noted,the US did not attack Iraq when Saddam poisoned 5000 Kurds and injured 10000 others,but only when their own oil interests were harmed.People notice all these things,not everybody is dumb.When Pakistan was created it became the most important ally of US in the region US used its influence to full effect.Presently the anti-US sentiment is Pakistan is more than ever.
I can go on and on with these stories of hypocrisy and deception.The point I am trying to make is this idea of West of controlling the World by its influence has given rise to many short sighted policies and almost all of them have backfired.And now the whole World is at mess and slowly but steadily we are moving towards global anarchy.

They want use Iran as a puppet and we kick them out from Iran .... and that was beginning of our new conflict ...

and our alliance in Shah era with USA was funny .... USA had plane to nukes north of Iran if Soviet attack Iran ad try to go and seize Persian gulf oil resource ..... and what about IRan ... well Iranian should fight with Sovit till Nato could make his move and go to Persian gulf ......... and then they would begin next stage of their plane and nuke other part of Iran ... and because they didn't nuke sovit , then Sovit has no excuse to nuke them back ... .we was just like a sacrifice animal for them ...

To play amongst big Boys you have to rise carefully and plan it well . Sanctions were shoved down India and Pakistan's throat as well when we declared ourself nuclear powers .

Iran's Main problem is Not USA but its position in Middle East as well . Being one of the Very few Shia Majority countries on this planet other Arab countries always Eye Iran suspiciously .

Plus Everyday threat to Israel in the form of Support to Hezbollah . So Israel is also very cautious .

U.S. does not give Penny on a HorseSh*t until its dominance is threatened in any region .

If Iran gets Nuclear weapons , All the Arab Sheiks will put all their money on the line to acquire Nuclear bombs as well triggering a vicious arms race .

And the State of Israel will also be at grave risk if some Ayotallah orders to Launch nuclear offensive on Israel .

So Iran acquiring Nuclear weapons puts All the Arab countries plus Israel at risk.

This is where the main bone of contention is .

Middle east in the past 2000 years has always been a Powder KEG . Only one spark is required to set the whole area alight with conflicts . More wars have been fought in ME than any other past of the world in past century .

Plus Iraq has chemical weapons , It used it and it shows in desperation if nuclear bombs are there it will as well be used . People in that region are hot headed .

So to avoid Mutual Destruction of ME , that region should never be made Nuclear .....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom