What's new

Which party you're gonna vote for and in which constituency?

I'm overseas so can't vote.

PML-N and PTI are my top preferences.

I would ask people to give federal constituency vote to PTI and provincial to PML-N.

You guys see me a PML-N supporter most of the time. Thats because i want them to win more seats in Punjab and bring back SS as CM.

Man i know you are a PTI supporter! You can be both PP for PMLN and NA for PTI.

I'm overseas so can't vote.

PML-N and PTI are my top preferences.

I would ask people to give federal constituency vote to PTI and provincial to PML-N.

You guys see me a PML-N supporter most of the time. Thats because i want them to win more seats in Punjab and bring back SS as CM.

While doing PTI door to door campaign as a TR, I also noticed this interesting trend which lots of people don't know. Some people are die hard supporters of PML-N but they are only supporting it at Provincial seat and are supporting PTI for National seat. When I asked them about the reason, they said they are satisfied with N's performance in Punjab, but since they don't have any presence out of Punjab, so its a waste of vote if they'll vote for N-League at NA seat. Since no N-League supporter will like to vote PPP so they are voting PTI at NA level.

And there is a high proportion of such voters.

You are right there's no any, unfortunately - this can be an excuse for your absence but cannot be an excuse to boycott. One can have differences with family members but no one set his/her house on fire.

oh that boycott thing was jus for fun :D

i like MQM and PTI, but i also dont like how MQM performed in last five years and how they went on to the extent to make compromises, i think they werent able to pressurise PPP to make situation of karachi better, they miserbly failed in five years, MQM is leaderless

i liked PTI but few things go against it, they do typical politics of electables, they didnt give tickets to common people, same baradari wala got the ticket, and then their supporters are more emotional then say logical, i never found an ideological supporter of PTI, they are just very common thinkers, there is no depth in PTI to be honest, and last but not the least they should have supported qadri, i think PTI missed great opportunity to raise voice of change for pakistan, it got scared, so i think PTI has less guts, more talks

Teachers lawyers, Commoner ko vote dia hai. Dikha du Proof? if 60-80 electables hain to more than these electables there are new faces. My Law teacher got vote, Hamid Khan running from PTI is he an electable? Grandson of Allama Iqbal, Dr Arif Alvi form karachi is he an electable? Asad Umar is he an electable?

And what kind of depth you need? Have you read PTI election manifesto?

Even Quaid e Azam made Allama Iqbal angry due to choosing an electable in 1937 elections. Even he had to make compromises to win election and once election was over in 1946, we knew Quaid didn't made any compromises then and he achieved his goal of Independent Pakistan

Teachers lawyers, Commoner ko vote dia hai. Dikha du Proof? if 60-80 electables hain to more than these electables there are new faces. My Law teacher got vote, Hamid Khan running from PTI is he an electable? Grandson of Allama Iqbal, Dr Arif Alvi form karachi is he an electable? Asad Umar is he an electable?

And what kind of depth you need? Have you read PTI election manifesto?

vote or ticket?

merey bhai 40,000 le ker ticket dya he? aur baradari system peh dya he, tumhare teacher ke bhi links hon ge

grandson of allama iqbal doesnt make him eligible, us ka grand son khali naam istemal ker raha he bas

vote or ticket?

merey bhai 40,000 le ker ticket dya he? aur baradari system peh dya he, tumhare teacher ke bhi links hon ge

grandson of allama iqbal doesnt make him eligible, us ka grand son khali naam istemal ker raha he bas

Sir, electables ki daur bohot gandaa karti hain. When MQM first came in to government didn't you guys did the same thing to collect funds? MQM nai kaam kia na phr tm logo kai liya? wo Alag baat hai baad mai kuttay ban gaye

But you judged MQM when they came in government, not before what they did in Karachi or to collect funds

@Mani2020 @Devil Soul @cb4
OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS CAN VOTE NOW ! LONG PROCESS BUT WELL WORTH IT !
Overseas Pakistanis Postal Vote Procedure for Pakistani General Elections 2013 to be held on 11 May 2013
NUPSA would like to inform that the Government of Pakistan has given final approval for Overseas Pakistanis voting rights and the procedure to cast postal vote is given below:
1) At first, please SMS your NICOP/CNIC number to 8300 in Pakistan through a friend or family member if you are outside the country to verify your parliamentary constituency.
2) After you have verified this, kindly fill in the form given in the link below and send it to the local Returning Officer of your parliamentary constituency so that he/she dispatch your postal vote card to your correspondence address outside Pakistan.
In order to further assist you, we have also attached the links to sample forms which can be used as a guideline to fill in the postal vote form. All the information to fill in the form can also be found through the vote verification reply sms from 8300.
Furthermore, the name of your constituency's returning officer can be found by checking with your nearest local election commission office in Pakistan.
Postal Vote Form for both National and Provincial Assemblies:
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *t.pdf
Sample vote forms:
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *tFILLEDNA.pdf (National Assembly)
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *tFILLEDPA.pdf (Provincial Assembly)
http:// *ecp.gov.pk/Misc/ *FormofApplicatio *nForPostalBallo *t.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, all my Pakistani friends. I've started this thread to know in which specific NA constituency you're gonna cast your vote, and which party you're gonna vote for in coming elections. This is just for information gathering so please don't offend anyone and please avoid derailing the thread.

Also if you can then please include how many your friends or family members are going to vote with you.

--------------

I'm going to cast my vote from NA-121 Lahore and going to vote for PTI. :)

@AUz @Leader @Tiger Awan @Aeronaut @cb4 @mr42O @Marshmallow @nuclearpak @A.Rafay @Rusty @Adios Amigo @secretservice @expert @Emmie @Peaceful Civlian @Mani2020 @Albatross @lion of the desert @WAQAS119 @Yzd Khalifa @na56 @darkinsky @Menace2Society @Icewolf

NA122 I am gonna vote Imran Khan directly...

beat that !! :cheers:

Vote for Umar, I am sure he's better than Ms Malik..

last time too, Umar lost it by 800 votes, and it was you know why... he is likely to win this time around anyway. surely better regardless of party affiliation !!

Yar Ayla Malik badnaam kio hai itnii,,,? Net par bhe search kia koi proper background nahi mila is ki wahyaati ka phr bhe kuch column nigaar is par ungliya uthatay hain?

there is nothing wrong with her, you know pmln walo ko dosro ki character assassination ka shok hai, yehi woh pmln mein hoti tou sab thek hona tha.... remember she was offered seat from lahore by pmln, but she refused...

like I say pmln supporter hain hi gandi nasal !!

Kabhi merey gaon ana ( for recreation etc ) ap ko KHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB stories sunaney ko milien gi

whats there for recreation? :D

@Emmie or han ager tu nay camel ride kerni hai tou @Tiger Awan kay pas recreation kay liye chala ja..... :p

Back
Top Bottom