What's new

Which missile test is this? - Watch video

Its TRISHUL
The amount of money they have spent on RND and still failed they could have bought any missile from any country and reversed engg it and localize it to there benefit. One of these days a test will go wrong instead of going right it will go left.

Sir G! maybe this time you might not be a 100 percent accurate!!

These are photos of Trishul, the SAM:

Now compare it with the video, the shape and length is clearly different!!

and here is a WW2 German V-2 Rocket:

6e286bb580e286034cd61bc01f398251.jpg

By the way, that picture is from the very video, but the original one and in color.

Its TRISHUL
The amount of money they have spent on RND and still failed they could have bought any missile from any country and reversed engg it and localize it to there benefit. One of these days a test will go wrong instead of going right it will go left.

Its a personal choice we feel that it makes sense to develop it, pakistan might think otherwise. As per what is outcome of all this no one really knows, since there are too many conflicting reports.

Also I feel if you develop on your own the experience you get cannot be compared to rev-engg. I can say this since I have been involved in R&D. My experience says it, you might differ.

In long run I will prefer option1, I feel pakistan might have taken option2 since that suited them, less time and less money available. Everyone has right to take there own choice.

Th fact that we have sent so many satellite proves that we have gained a lot.:azn::azn:

righteous_fire you are right I am wrong. It might be something they are testing and has not popped up in the new or have a name for it.
Thank you for the correction.:cheers:

This video was posted in another debate on this very forum, there is no missile which looks like this in the Indian inventory of missiles

Also I cannot understand why the neighbours laugh at Indian test failures, every power in this world that has developed its own technology has had failures, I believe that is how technology evolves and is perfected. I wonder what is the secret of Pakistans clean record ???

What is fuse about ?,we learned from the failure ,This are common thing happen in american, Russia ,and your favorite Chinese.

hmm.... V2 the very first missile and the brain child of Wernher von Braun

Last edited by a moderator:
yep we have failed many times.. but every failure is an oppotunity.

though i dont want to distract this useless topic.. to all those who says india has failed in creating LCA , ARJUN , xyz , etc... and still not stoping doing what it does...

please view this youtube video

Honda's secret to success if you have not watched it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom