Which intelligence agency created TTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menace2Society

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is it India acting alone? Is it JSOC? Mossad?

What is obvious is RAW definitely is involved however is this also in collusion with the agencies I mentioned above?

timthumb.php

What is obvious is RAW definitely is involved however is this also in collusion with the agencies I mentioned above?

:what: non of these created TTP. TTP was born out of greed of these terrorists who then looked to every other international agency and neighbors for their interests.

don't know who created them, don't care either.
all i wanna see are more of their dead bodies.

:what: non of these created TTP. TTP was born out of greed of these terrorists who then looked to every other international agency and neighbors for their interests.

Ok so according to you they were terrorist already (even before ttp), So which organisation these guys were working for? and which agency was behind them?

Ok so according to you they were terrorist already (even before ttp), So which organisation these guys were working for? and which agency was behind them?

:) the ones who were looking for harming Pakistan/ Pakistani military/Pakistani people for their self-interests are terrorists in my view.

No agency created them, they just took advantage of the situation arise due to 9/11 viz a viz Afghan invasion.

:) No agency created them, they just took advantage of the situation arise due to 9/11 viz a viz Afghan invasion.
Terrorists are not mushrooms which grow out automatically after rain.... they were created for certain motives.... moreover they somewhat completed their purpose... But now they have become chhutta saands...

CIA and ISI were responsible for arming them in the past.

:) the ones who were looking for harming Pakistan/ Pakistani military/Pakistani people for their self-interests are terrorists in my view.

No agency created them, they just took advantage of the situation arise due to 9/11 viz a viz Afghan invasion.

Smart lady..... Avoided the obvious answer.....

timthumb.php
They came into existence because of Musharraf dumb policies but were later used by both MOSSAD and RAW

Smart lady..... Avoided the obvious answer.....

I personally believe there can be no obvious answers in politics/International politics/international relations/ strategic matters/national interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom