What's new

Which country BD want a better tie in the future?

which country you prefer or support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So gay sounding Hindi speaker goanna teach me how to speak Urdu.

I hear you Bharti speak Hindi however you can not distinguished difference between Z sound and J sound. Bloody arrogant Indian.

accoding to indians , you will be called Al-"J"akir

Although the competition is tough , Indians still maintaining the lead .... :tup:

I voted for china.

Now whenever I look the stats I feel like traitor. :tsk:

But then its called in-house trolling:bounce:

accoding to indians , you will be called Al-"J"akir

That is true. Most Indian languages don't differentiate between J and Z. I had to learn it myself and it took me a few days to pronounce Zach correctly.

I hear you Bharti speak Hindi however you can not distinguished difference between Z sound and J sound. Bloody arrogant Indian.

Looks like I touched a raw nerve. Don't feel sad. It's natural. Being from Sylhet you won't be able to speak Urdu the way someone from Lucknow would. I am just saying that no one feels a heart burn to see you try to speak an Indian language.

We Indians can't bear anyone insulting our dialect with their broken accent. You guys can't even speak a sentence in Urdu properly. :pissed:

Urdu is an Indian language. No one gets a heart burn to see you speak broken Urdu in Bengali/Sylheti accent.

The Urdu of these wannabe Taimurid is extremely horrible to listen. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
How do you know what is my mother tongue and ethnicity?

Is Bangladeshi confined within Bangla language that they can not speak other language.

are all Indians bunch of ignorant?

Why Bharti get heartburn when Bangladeshi speak Urdu?

Ohh sorry I forgot those Arabic Bangladeshis who speak Urdu. Right 'AL'-Zakir?

Looool I thought only Pakistanis had identity crisis. :D Bangladeshis too now :D

Btw what is it with the emotional outbursts and personal attacks? Motiur Nizami's news seems have rattled you, ra'j'akar :P

Cry as much as you want but rajakars and war criminal sympathisers are dying breed in Bangladesh.

Hamne kabhi razakaar arse kick karne ka ghamand nahi kiya.

Pichhwade pe kick kiya lekin uske baad unki jaan ko bachaya bhi.

Ohh sorry I forgot those Arabic Bangladeshis who speak Urdu. Right 'AL'-Zakir?

Looool I thought only Pakistanis had identity crisis. :D Bangladeshis too now :D

Btw what is it with the emotional outbursts and personal attacks? Motiur Nizami's news seems have rattled you, ra'j'akar :P

Cry as much as you want but rajakars and war criminal sympathisers are dying breed in Bangladesh.
good that you are openly subjugating a language of Bengalis. you don't know s* about Bengali Muslims or Bangladeshis. it's interesting to see Hindu-Sanskrit supremacists completely clueless about the culture of their neighboring Muslim communities and yet spew nonstop about Akhand Bharat Mata and Hindu supremacy. you are openly supporting murder spree on political opponents and totally going against the most basic forms of democracy. maybe something like this has got something to dowith it?

Back
Top Bottom