What's new

Which countries eat the most meat?

Yes, but fish is better quality and price over there.
Food is cheaper, housing is cheaper. America has lot going for it but as my son said after our visit to NYC recently "great place but too many huge guns and too many huge Africans".

Food is cheaper, housing is cheaper. America has lot going for it but as my son said after our visit to NYC recently "great place but too many huge guns and too many huge Africans".

You should really travel outside the big cities to get a more inclusive idea about the country, ideally off the highways and tourist areas.

(And gasoline is cheap. :D )

our community takes good amount of meat (daily) including beef, poultry and fish. But, we are minuscule when compared to vegetarians. Vegetarian diet cannot increase muscle mass. It is good for aged people, though. I have seen vegetarians self-convincing that their diet choice is superior to meat based diet. May be, until they taste some good steak. Vegetarians for religious reasons are also fanatics in their religion and usually has hatred for other religions and apologizers of rightwing.
Man, the Pathans make awesome beef.
Nobody can make a fat cooked beef or lamb dish better than them.

Enjoying karahi gosht

Kadai-Gosht-31-1024x683.jpg

The natural little bit smell of meat is not much different from the natural little bit smell of a dead human body. That is why meat needs to be frozen to stop the development of this smell and cannot be left for long in room temperature after thawing.
Come on man even after freezing and all the precautionary measures it still remains.

What is price of 1kg of -Pakistan is easily the most meat eating country in South Asia. Rest of them are vegees.
I dont get one thing, they said that meat consumption depends on incomes and why its still way higher in Pakistan then even Sri Lanka with more income per capita on papers and Nepal is also a Hindu country with Majority Hindus like India then why it comes second in meat consumption while Bangladesh eats almost none.

Back
Top Bottom