What's new

Which Book are you reading

Read Origin by Dan Brown. Disappointed as i read every book from this guy with "Da Vinci Code" in my mind!
Must go for a more serious book next. Still looking for someone to please share (if anyone have) details of a good online store which will deliver in Pakistan good cheap books. Its getting more and more difficult to buy from store as i don't seem to find one in Faisalabad and have to buy from Pindi when i am visiting.

@Zee-shaun @Desert Fox @django @Dazzler @fatman17

personally I prefer non fiction. when I was younger I was into /cold war novels.

personally I prefer non fiction. when I was younger I was into /cold war novels.
Well i would read ANYTHING that comes my way. Fiction is one of those so yeah, i do read novels every now and then. Was reading Ibn-e-Kaseer for over a year now so need some light reading material to go with it!! :D

Looking for some good reads on WWII. The only prob i face right now is i do not go to pindi very often and there is little chance that i get all the books on first visit. May be i should try and order few at Liberty Books Lahore (though they will be very expensive and usually i buy 3 4 books in the price i will be paying at Liberty, not very wise)

Well i would read ANYTHING that comes my way. Fiction is one of those so yeah, i do read novels every now and then. Was reading Ibn-e-Kaseer for over a year now so need some light reading material to go with it!! :D

Looking for some good reads on WWII. The only prob i face right now is i do not go to pindi very often and there is little chance that i get all the books on first visit. May be i should try and order few at Liberty Books Lahore (though they will be very expensive and usually i buy 3 4 books in the price i will be paying at Liberty, not very wise)
I am not into Novels any more. Like to read Non Fiction. As for Islam well everything related to Islam I consider obligation so I consider study of Islamic books seperate. By the way just finished Directorate S and now starting this one.
IMG_20181017_190114.jpg

I am not into Novels any more. Like to read Non Fiction. As for Islam well everything related to Islam I consider obligation so I consider study of Islamic books seperate. By the way just finished Directorate S and now starting this one.
View attachment 505833
In this Book Bob Woodward says that Pakistan has miniaturized its nukes and have placed them in artillery shells as well as mines. I know about Artillery Shells but is mine claim also true ???

@Horus @Path-Finder @django

In this Book Bob Woodward says that Pakistan has miniaturized its nukes and have placed them in artillery shells as well as mines. I know about Artillery Shells but is mine claim also true ???

@Horus @Path-Finder @django
Hazrat the Brits were proposing such weapons in the 50s though I believe they never went ahead with them, I am more interested in knowing if Woodward mentioned anything about thermo-nukes or neutron bombs because frankly speaking we need not nuclear mines they would just be a waste of precious fissile material.Kudos Hazrat

Back
Top Bottom